CONFIMRED - Liam Moore

226 posts
George_

Re: RUMOUR- Liam Moore

by George_ » 12 Aug 2016 14:50

mikey0406 Sounds like this guy really wants to play for us!

The Jaap Stam effect.

GloucestershireRoyal

by GloucestershireRoyal » 12 Aug 2016 14:52

If it happens, it happens. If it does not happen, it does not happen.

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 12 Aug 2016 15:21

GloucestershireRoyal If it happens, it happens. If it does not happen, it does not happen.

Cool

Could you let me know my chances of winning the lottery this weekend?

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 12 Aug 2016 15:22

GloucestershireRoyal If it happens, it happens. If it does not happen, it does not happen.

Bit too cryptic for HNA

holsgrove breaks a leg

by holsgrove breaks a leg » 12 Aug 2016 15:36

Think its best to have a serious look at other options. Not sure im too fussed on moores arrival. Whilst he did impress in leicesters championship promotion season, his form since then has tailed off quite alarmingly. Brentford fans i know thought he was dire in his second spell and he didnt impress greatly at Bristol city last season.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 12 Aug 2016 16:15

TBM

Cool

Could you let me know my chances of winning the lottery this weekend?

If it happens, it happens. If it does not happen, it does not happen.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 12 Aug 2016 16:24

That Chain

Liam Moore New season just around the corner. No squad number at lcfc but that's football. Hope a agreement is sorted shortly & I can get playing!!

LCFCNews Fake, trying to make out the clubs the one that's stopping you from playing. Sign the contract and you get your move

Liam Moore People like yourself make me laugh. Commenting on a situation you know nothing about. For your information I have no squad number, now no place in the 1st team dressing room now training with the u21s. Yet haven't asked nor demanded anything. Just kept my head down worked hard and asked for some kind of stability. I like to stay quiet on things like this as don't think it should be plastered all over here but I won't have people say I'm fake and pushing for a move away from the club I love and have spent 17 years of my life.

LCFCNews and for that I don't want you too leave, but why wouldn't you sign a contract at the club that love you?

Liam Moore A couple of reasons.1 being I am at the age I need to settle not be shipped out on loan for the next 3 years (Where I have no say). Another being I worked my ass of in the off summer, had a strong start to pre season and didn't get a chance in other friendly. The rest I think it should stay private as like I said I don't like to comment publicly. Nor say a bad word against the club! I'm just a young lad desperate to play and progress my career. Simple as that

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by TBM » 12 Aug 2016 16:28

maffff That Chain

Liam Moore New season just around the corner. No squad number at lcfc but that's football. Hope a agreement is sorted shortly & I can get playing!!

LCFCNews Fake, trying to make out the clubs the one that's stopping you from playing. Sign the contract and you get your move

Liam Moore People like yourself make me laugh. Commenting on a situation you know nothing about. For your information I have no squad number, now no place in the 1st team dressing room now training with the u21s. Yet haven't asked nor demanded anything. Just kept my head down worked hard and asked for some kind of stability. I like to stay quiet on things like this as don't think it should be plastered all over here but I won't have people say I'm fake and pushing for a move away from the club I love and have spent 17 years of my life.

LCFCNews and for that I don't want you too leave, but why wouldn't you sign a contract at the club that love you?

Liam Moore A couple of reasons.1 being I am at the age I need to settle not be shipped out on loan for the next 3 years (Where I have no say). Another being I worked my ass of in the off summer, had a strong start to pre season and didn't get a chance in other friendly. The rest I think it should stay private as like I said I don't like to comment publicly. Nor say a bad word against the club! I'm just a young lad desperate to play and progress my career. Simple as that

So he's not signed the contract then and fair play to him..,..

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 12 Aug 2016 16:35

No, which given Leicester's current stance suggests that the positions are

1) He signs the contract, stays and has as limited chance at getting into the first then finding himself farmed out on loan (as he suggests himself), or

2) He stays there and rots in the reserves. He doesn't have a squad number (or locker in the first team dressing room) and being over 21 can't be added to the squad until January.

Which suggests that only real scenario is to do right by "one of their own" and let him kick start his career elsewhere, permanently. Are Leicester manoeuvring to try to get others interested to get as much money for him as possible? He'll be 24 by the time his contract expires, so they wouldn't get anything at Tribunal in a year if he saw his contract out.

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by TBM » 12 Aug 2016 16:53

maffff No, which given Leicester's current stance suggests that the positions are

1) He signs the contract, stays and has as limited chance at getting into the first then finding himself farmed out on loan (as he suggests himself), or

2) He stays there and rots in the reserves. He doesn't have a squad number (or locker in the first team dressing room) and being over 21 can't be added to the squad until January.

Which suggests that only real scenario is to do right by "one of their own" and let him kick start his career elsewhere, permanently. Are Leicester manoeuvring to try to get others interested to get as much money for him as possible? He'll be 24 by the time his contract expires, so they wouldn't get anything at Tribunal in a year if he saw his contract out.

I don't know how it works but can't he just buy himself out of his contract and then we just give him a nice signing on fee [wink wink]

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 12 Aug 2016 17:41

TBM
maffff That Chain

So he's not signed the contract then and fair play to him..,..

I'm impressed by the way he's handled himself in that exchange. Seems to have a good attitude.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 12 Aug 2016 18:34

It only makes me want him more x

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 13 Aug 2016 08:35

I presume that nothing more will happen on this until transfer deadline day and both Reading and Leicester wait to see whose resolve breaks first. Unless we get into a real CB crisis or a bidding war erupts with other clubs.

Hard to believe that the PL champions can be so ridiculously tight about what amounts to utter peanuts in terms of what they got in income both this and last season. So much so that they appear willing to screw a player's career over for a season and then lose him for zero next summer.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 13 Aug 2016 09:45

TBM
maffff No, which given Leicester's current stance suggests that the positions are

I don't know how it works but can't he just buy himself out of his contract and then we just give him a nice signing on fee [wink wink]

He can only buy himself out if Leicester agree, and unless they are being unhelpful because it's us there is no reason they would agree to that rather than just sell him to us.
Plus it wouldn't make any sense financially to him or us as there would be a large chunk of tax to pay I suspect

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 13 Aug 2016 11:38

Sutekh I presume that nothing more will happen on this until transfer deadline day and both Reading and Leicester wait to see whose resolve breaks first. Unless we get into a real CB crisis or a bidding war erupts with other clubs.

Hard to believe that the PL champions can be so ridiculously tight about what amounts to utter peanuts in terms of what they got in income both this and last season. So much so that they appear willing to screw a player's career over for a season and then lose him for zero next summer.

I hope is agent is all over the other agents they are dealing with to sign players to show what a great club they are to join and be under contract with. The charade is doing their club reputation no good at all.

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 13 Aug 2016 11:40

Presumably he has no guarantee if he signs the contract that his transfer with us would proceed, given the dicking around that Leicester are doing already.

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 14 Aug 2016 08:43

We really need this bloke in now! Van der Berg is not a centre back and Cooper does not look like he fits this new style of play at all

To be fair we need 1-2 more on top of a centre half

3points
Hob Nob Regular

by 3points » 14 Aug 2016 20:15

Royal_jimmy We really need this bloke in now! Van der Berg is not a centre back and Cooper does not look like he fits this new style of play at all

To be fair we need 1-2 more on top of a centre half

That's one tall centre back :)

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 15 Aug 2016 08:30

3points That's one tall centre back :)

I laughed waaaaay too much at this.

BonBoh

by BonBoh » 16 Aug 2016 19:00

This is starting to resemble the good old Tommy Smith saga during Blunderman Blodgers time here.

226 posts