BFTG - Plymouth Home

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: BFTG - Plymouth Home

by CountryRoyal » 12 Aug 2016 17:48

Ian Royal Really nice movement shown in our play from the highlights. Finding space and passing forward through tight spots into space for someone to run on to. Just really fluid. Gonna get caught occasionally, but the benefits outweigh that IMO.

Swift is going to be a huge player. I think we might actually cope without a striker. Swift, Beerens and Harriott all look capable of hitting double figures. I fancy Swift for topscorer unless we sign a striker.

Big statement Ian based on 2 games against poor opposition. I hope you're right though.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: BFTG - Plymouth Home

by Ian Royal » 12 Aug 2016 18:57

CountryRoyal
Ian Royal Really nice movement shown in our play from the highlights. Finding space and passing forward through tight spots into space for someone to run on to. Just really fluid. Gonna get caught occasionally, but the benefits outweigh that IMO.

Swift is going to be a huge player. I think we might actually cope without a striker. Swift, Beerens and Harriott all look capable of hitting double figures. I fancy Swift for topscorer unless we sign a striker.

Big statement Ian based on 2 games against poor opposition. I hope you're right though.

Yeah, it could all evaporate if confidence drops after a few bad results and they start taking the safe conservative options rather than being positive and taking risks.