Rival Watch

17149 posts
URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Rival Watch

by URZZZZ » 12 Jan 2020 13:12

Zip Cardiff v Swansea matters. We do not want a Swansea win. A draw probably suits us best.

Cardiff have a relatively straight forward run in coming up after this (apart from us obviously) so a win for them may generate momentum for them. Agreed that a draw is the best outcome

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 12 Jan 2020 13:35

URZZZZ
Zip Cardiff v Swansea matters. We do not want a Swansea win. A draw probably suits us best.

Cardiff have a relatively straight forward run in coming up after this (apart from us obviously) so a win for them may generate momentum for them. Agreed that a draw is the best outcome

If the 10 mins I’ve just seen are representative of the whole game then both teams shout face a points deduction.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 12 Jan 2020 13:36

leon
URZZZZ

If the 10 mins I’ve just seen are representative of the whole game then both teams shout face a points deduction.

Awful game, both sides are going to be midtable Championship dross for years to come.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 12 Jan 2020 13:59

What an awful game of football that really was, looks like OMA was right after all

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 12 Jan 2020 17:09

leon
Snowflake Royal
Old Man Andrews They are yes.

It's unusual for the best team to be in second having lost more than twice as many games as the team in first.

Careful now. You’ll be told that you know nothing about football.

Beautiful, not two minutes later

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 12 Jan 2020 17:13

genome
leon
Snowflake Royal It's unusual for the best team to be in second having lost more than twice as many games as the team in first.

Careful now. You’ll be told that you know nothing about football.

Beautiful, not two minutes later

But its true, he really doesn't in the case of Leeds.

Genome sniping again..... So tiresome.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 12 Jan 2020 17:18

Nice sig

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 12 Jan 2020 17:23

genome Nice sig

Keep looking to gain some sort of mild popularity with attempted bullying. Sadly you're the one going of topic and trying to antagonize, I'm talking to people about football which is the purpose of this thread.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 12 Jan 2020 17:27

You might want to get that victim complex looked at, it's getting out of control.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 12 Jan 2020 17:28

Snowflake Royal You might want to get that victim complex looked at, it's getting out of control.

Not at all, he sadly leaves no option but to assume he is attempting to bully.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 12 Jan 2020 17:32

Old Man Andrews
genome Nice sig

Keep looking to gain some sort of mild popularity with attempted bullying. Sadly you're the one going of topic and trying to antagonize, I'm talking to people about football which is the purpose of this thread.

oxf*rd hell OMA, it was a light-hearted joke :lol:

Jesus...

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 12 Jan 2020 18:13

Old Man Andrews
Snowflake Royal
Old Man Andrews They are yes.

It's unusual for the best team to be in second having lost more than twice as many games as the team in first.

They are still the best team in terms of out and out ability and based on the head to head records. You'll understand football one day Ian, keep trying champ.

:lol:

I supposed based on that, Southend are as good as Man United having got a 100% win rate against them.

You are clueless.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 12 Jan 2020 18:31

Simmops
Old Man Andrews
Snowflake Royal It's unusual for the best team to be in second having lost more than twice as many games as the team in first.

They are still the best team in terms of out and out ability and based on the head to head records. You'll understand football one day Ian, keep trying champ.

I supposed based on that, Southend are as good as Man United having got a 100% win rate against them.

You are clueless.

I thought he was on ignore?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 12 Jan 2020 18:38

URZZZZ
Simmops
Old Man Andrews They are still the best team in terms of out and out ability and based on the head to head records. You'll understand football one day Ian, keep trying champ.

You are clueless.

He can't help himself mate, actually stalks me away from the board too. He's on ignore so there will be no interaction from me.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 12 Jan 2020 18:42

URZZZZ
Simmops
Old Man Andrews They are still the best team in terms of out and out ability and based on the head to head records. You'll understand football one day Ian, keep trying champ.

You are clueless.

He is.

Nice Whiteknighting there. I thought better of you.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 12 Jan 2020 18:47

As an aside.

What is the point of an ignore function if you have the option to "display" the post?

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 12 Jan 2020 18:47

Simmops
URZZZZ
Simmops

You are clueless.

He is.

Nice Whiteknighting there. I thought better of you.

Not whiteknighting anyone. I was just wondering why you replied to someone who you had on ignore

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 12 Jan 2020 18:51

sandman As an aside.

What is the point of an ignore function if you have the option to "display" the post?

So you don’t miss out on anything

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 12 Jan 2020 19:35

sandman As an aside.

It's a useful tidying function more than anything. Put Kes on ignore and his shit doesn't clutter up the board, but you can still dip in and see what he's wittering on about if you want and have a laugh at him. I've used it in the past as a reminder not to both responding even though I'm having a quick look as well.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 12 Jan 2020 19:52

So basically, utilising a pointless feature, whilst it’s all about self-control?

17149 posts