Rival Watch

17149 posts
Old Man Andrews

Re: Rival Watch

by Old Man Andrews » 26 Feb 2020 11:02

Stranded
John Smith From one of the worst starts I've seen in years to suddenly putting up a very decent fight, Luton are a team transformed. They are at home to Stoke City on Saturday where a win not only pulls them within a point of safety, but also drags the Potters a point from the bottom three: box office stuff from Kenilworth Road to be sure.

That assumes Stoke pick up nothing at Blackburn tonight.

They absolutely won't.

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 26 Feb 2020 12:01

Old Man Andrews
Stranded
John Smith From one of the worst starts I've seen in years to suddenly putting up a very decent fight, Luton are a team transformed. They are at home to Stoke City on Saturday where a win not only pulls them within a point of safety, but also drags the Potters a point from the bottom three: box office stuff from Kenilworth Road to be sure.

They absolutely won't.

Ambiguous!

They absolutely WON'T get nothing?

So are you predicting they will win or draw?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 26 Feb 2020 12:02

Snowball
Old Man Andrews
Stranded

They absolutely won't.

Ambiguous!

They absolutely WON'T get nothing?

So are you predicting they will win or draw?

I'm not too sure yet. Maybe you could give us a stats burst to help me make up my mind.......

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 26 Feb 2020 12:04

URZZZZ
genome
Old Man Andrews Ever since Leeds dominated them at home. Coincidence? I think not.

Seriously dude, give it a rest now. The Leeds meme is so boring

Yet you respond every time...he'll stop if you stop taking the bait

Doubt it

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 26 Feb 2020 16:34

Silver Fox
URZZZZ
genome
Seriously dude, give it a rest now. The Leeds meme is so boring

Yet you respond every time...he'll stop if you stop taking the bait

Doubt it

Genome just cannot help himself

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 26 Feb 2020 16:44

I think you got the wrong end of the stick there mate

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 26 Feb 2020 17:13

genome I think you got the wrong end of the stick there mate

Boy did he ever change his ways. Proved us all wrong.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 26 Feb 2020 17:41

Nameless
Old Man Andrews
Hound See our old buddy Bacuna fighting with his own team mate for Cardiff after yesterday’s defeat.

Hilarious. Awful attitude and one of the best pieces of business we have ever conducted getting a decent fee for him. Liability.

That’s an odd conclusion to draw from his time with us. He was no world beater but he did a decent job in a number of positions. No more evidence of a ‘bad attitude’ than any other player.
Certainly agree that the fee we got for him was well above the going rate.

He's prone to the occasional stupid red card and getting in scraps... plus he's been accused of having a poor attitude by a previous manager hasn't he? That's a bit more than most players, even if OMA is dialing the hyperbole up to 11.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 26 Feb 2020 18:20

Snowflake Royal
Nameless
Old Man Andrews Hilarious. Awful attitude and one of the best pieces of business we have ever conducted getting a decent fee for him. Liability.

That’s an odd conclusion to draw from his time with us. He was no world beater but he did a decent job in a number of positions. No more evidence of a ‘bad attitude’ than any other player.

He's prone to the occasional stupid red card and getting in scraps... plus he's been accused of having a poor attitude by a previous manager hasn't he? That's a bit more than most players, even if OMA is dialing the hyperbole up to 11.

He also famously responded to Villa's relegation by saying he wanted to move to a club with Champions League football. Not really relevant to us, but pretty hilarious.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 26 Feb 2020 18:37

Snowflake Royal
Nameless
Old Man Andrews Hilarious. Awful attitude and one of the best pieces of business we have ever conducted getting a decent fee for him. Liability.

There’s plenty of players who do the odd daft thing. Does Blackett have a bad attitude ? Does McShane ? Does Gunter ? Does McLeary ? Does Swift ?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 26 Feb 2020 19:23

Nameless
Snowflake Royal
Nameless

There’s plenty of players who do the odd daft thing. Does Blackett have a bad attitude ? Does McShane ? Does Gunter ? Does McLeary ? Does Swift ?

I'm not sure why you're just calling out random names who mostly have nothing in common with what was described.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 26 Feb 2020 20:00

Never even heard of one of them

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 27 Feb 2020 13:10

I thought Paul "I've never trusted any manager", had a ding dong with Williams on the pitch and also some stupid red cards McShane was an interesting inclusion for his point.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 27 Feb 2020 13:16

Shocking lack of goals in the Championship last night, our game excepted

It must be one of the lowest scoring rounds of fixtures for a while?

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 27 Feb 2020 13:32

Old Man Andrews

Yes because apparently anything I say or speak about or do means I haven't changed my 'ways'.

Maybe Genome should look at changing his own ways of always sticking his neck in and not being able to help himself get drawn into arguments. And you should change your ways of always causing arguments and being rude.

I have changed very much actually and I won't be drawn into your obvious and rubbish bait

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 27 Feb 2020 13:47

Simmops
Old Man Andrews

Yes because apparently anything I say or speak about or do means I haven't changed my 'ways'.

Maybe Genome should look at changing his own ways of always sticking his neck in and not being able to help himself get drawn into arguments. And you should change your ways of always causing arguments and being rude.

I have changed very much actually and I won't be drawn into your obvious and rubbish bait

He says, having needlessly joined in a discussion that had nothing to do with him

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 27 Feb 2020 13:48

genome
Simmops
Old Man Andrews Boy did he ever change his ways. Proved us all wrong.

He says, having needlessly joined in a discussion that had nothing to do with him

Mate just do what I did and put him on ignore, it was a great decision. He isn't worth your effort.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 27 Feb 2020 14:00

genome
Simmops
Old Man Andrews Boy did he ever change his ways. Proved us all wrong.

It was about me because you and your chump, OMA, made a comment about me.

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 27 Feb 2020 14:05

RIVALS

All three of the bottom 3 are picking up points for fun

Last Six Games

01 W5-D1-L0 WBA
02 W3-D3-L0 Birmingham
03 W3-D2-L1 Wigan

04 W3-D2-L1 Fulham

05 W3-D1-L2 Barnsley