Rival Watch

17237 posts
Old Man Andrews

Re: Rival Watch

by Old Man Andrews » 27 Sep 2020 19:14

genome They have two wins against Fulham and Sheffield United buddy, you've gone early with the gloating

You know they have played very well in their 3 Premier League games, you're not stupid. You can just tell from how they play and set the team up that they will be very comfortable in the Premier League.

Jinx

by Jinx » 27 Sep 2020 19:19

Leeds are in the Premier League - therefore, they are not our rivals - therefore they should no longer be discussed on this thread

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 27 Sep 2020 19:31

They are rivals to every team in the country. You'd know that if you understood football.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 27 Sep 2020 19:36

Stranded
SouthDownsRoyal LiveScore has us top so we must be

If the table were final we would be top. Away goals is a tie-break.

Good point, so Millwall should be ahead of Birmingham too.

Royality creeps In
Hob Nob Regular

by Royality creeps In » 27 Sep 2020 20:52

Old Man Andrews So Leeds would struggle in the Premier League yeah? Where are all the people who doubted Leeds now? Very quiet.

This thread is about rivals sunshine.
Go to either general football or their message boards if you want to discuss them.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 27 Sep 2020 20:59

What a oxf*rd bellend :lol:

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 28 Sep 2020 00:40

Embarrassing himself.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 28 Sep 2020 01:29

leon Embarrassing himself.

Glad I blocked him.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 28 Sep 2020 07:21

Leeds are rivals of the majority of English football. In this thread alone least season there were repeated example of hatred towards them due to their amount of TV time and their arrogant supporters. We shared the division with them and buit a small rivalry over the years.

It is also worth talking about Leeds in this thread to remind certain people how stupid they were last season. I kept being told that WBA were the best side in the division and that Leeds would choke etc etc. Well they didn't, they went up as Champions thus proving me correct. I was then told that Leeds would be relegated from the Premier League and really struggle, Bamford wouldn't get any goals etc. Well I told you they would be very comfortable in the Premier League, right again!

Grow up the lot of you.

URZZZZZZZZ
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Long knocks it back in.............IT'S READING WHO TAKE A MASSIVE STEP TOWARDS WEMBLEY!!

by URZZZZZZZZ » 28 Sep 2020 07:43

It’s just so unnecessary :lol:

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 28 Sep 2020 07:44

URZZZZZZZZ It’s just so unnecessary :lol:

It is a football discussion forum, we are discussing football. The reason why nobody wants to discuss Leeds is because I was right about them.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 28 Sep 2020 09:36

I'll bite and discuss Leeds. They played out of their skin and lost to a dreadfully underperforming Liverpool on their first game, conceding 4 in the process. They've then sneaked past the bottom two, conceding 3 against Fulham who look somewhat out of their depth.

Couple that with the Bielsa trait of his teams blowing up two thirds of the way through the season and this being an already condensed season and it's way to early to make any real value judgement and certainly too early to be crowing.
Last edited by From Despair To Where? on 28 Sep 2020 09:36, edited 1 time in total.

The Royal Forester
Hob Nob Regular

by The Royal Forester » 28 Sep 2020 09:36

Old Man Andrews

It is a football discussion forum, we are discussing football. The reason why nobody wants to discuss Leeds is because I was right about them.

I seem to remember you telling other posters, last season that teams they mentioned were not rivals as they are in different division. What you said last season is not any different now. This thread is RIVAL WATCH, other divisions are not rivals.
[size=85But I forget you are the only person that is right on this board-------------according to you! But not the rest of us)[/size]

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 28 Sep 2020 09:40

genome A thread to monitor sides around us..

The opening post on this thread.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 28 Sep 2020 09:41

SouthDownsRoyal

Be quiet.

The thread evolved into discussions about many teams. Grow up.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 28 Sep 2020 09:44

Old Man Andrews
SouthDownsRoyal

Be quiet.

The thread evolved into discussions about many teams. Grow up.

LOL

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 28 Sep 2020 09:50

tidus_mi2
leon Embarrassing himself.

Glad I blocked him.

The only reason I haven't is because it is hilarious to read the utter shite that he posts. Utter embarrassment.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 28 Sep 2020 09:53

The Royal Forester
Old Man Andrews

I seem to remember you telling other posters, last season that teams they mentioned were not rivals as they are in different division. What you said last season is not any different now. This thread is RIVAL WATCH, other divisions are not rivals.
[size=85But I forget you are the only person that is right on this board-------------according to you! But not the rest of us)[/size]

Don't worry, he has history of flip flopping around. Have a look at the Coronavirus thread on AE from page 75 onwards. It is probably some of the worst ever posts on this board.

He went on for ages and ages about how we are all wet blankets and there will never be a full lock down and he will never go along with it and do what he wants, to then turn around and become said wet blanket and preach to others about not sticking to the rules.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 28 Sep 2020 09:54

Simmops
The Royal Forester
Old Man Andrews It is a football discussion forum, we are discussing football. The reason why nobody wants to discuss Leeds is because I was right about them.

Don't worry, he has history of flip flopping around. Have a look at the Coronavirus thread on AE from page 75 onwards. It is probably some of the worst ever posts on this board.

He went on for ages and ages about how we are all wet blankets and there will never be a full lock down and he will never go along with it and do what he wants, to then turn around and become said wet blanket and preach to others about not sticking to the rules.

Whoops.

Sorry, again.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 28 Sep 2020 09:57

Old Man Andrews
Simmops
The Royal Forester I seem to remember you telling other posters, last season that teams they mentioned were not rivals as they are in different division. What you said last season is not any different now. This thread is RIVAL WATCH, other divisions are not rivals.

Whoops.

Sorry, again.

About what? what are you going to do?

That's the second time you've threatened me over nothing. Off board stuff is out of bounds!!!

17237 posts