There's the foundations of a solid defensive unit next season. Ilori certainly looked the part on the whole. Given the few games he has played this season. When you consider the age of a far number of the team. They gained an awful lot of experience today.
- We get to find out now whether our owners will actually support us - We get to find out just how good Jaap is - We get to find out just how good Brian is. - We have a better starting base position than last season, the majority of players should remain and both they/the management team have a years more experience under their belts.
If all of the above are positive we'll be there or thereabouts next year.
- Many of the away games I do enjoy going to such as Fulham, Brentford, QPR, Bristol City, Birmingham, Villa, Millwall ( ), Norwich (hopefully we won't lose my 6 goals), etc....
- I've still got a few grounds that I keep wanting to get to but things have come up or it's been bad timing, so hopefully will get to 1-2 new grounds
- There's something raw and genuine about Championship football compared to the PL "theatre" and the whole "controversial", media hungry frenzy
- It's easy to not appreciate the fact we have are an established, stable Championship club. Looking at teams like Sheffield United, Bolton and Millwall celebrating promotion back makes you realise it's not a bad place to be. Even more so looking at teams like Coventry, Leyton Orient, Portsmouth.