Kermorgant Injury

linkenholtroyal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Kermorgant Injury

by linkenholtroyal » 12 Jul 2017 12:40

genome
linkenholtroyal When we did that pole last year of who we should get in as a new striker

Rakels?

Latvian....

linkenholtroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by linkenholtroyal » 12 Jul 2017 12:41

linkenholtroyal
genome
linkenholtroyal When we did that pole last year of who we should get in as a new striker

Rakels?

Latvian....

and Poll god you guys are quick today

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 12 Jul 2017 12:46

Oh yeah

Moving along

Muskrat
Hob Nob Regular

by Muskrat » 12 Jul 2017 13:01

Just highlights the utter folly of sending Rakels out on loan. Said at the time it was a poor decision.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 12 Jul 2017 13:07

Muskrat Just highlights the utter folly of sending Rakels out on loan. Said at the time it was a poor decision.

Think Stams recent interview suggests he had a lot of problems with injury and perhaps was one of the players he thought didnt show enough application in the reserve games?

I dont think Stam would have let him go if he thought he was a serious contender for the first team.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 12 Jul 2017 13:32

Doesn't really change the number one issue we have in this transfer window which is to sign a decent striker, only now it makes it more urgent to get him before 5th August.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 12 Jul 2017 13:33

Muskrat Just highlights the utter folly of sending Rakels out on loan. Said at the time it was a poor decision.

Surely you should wait until the beginning of the season before passing judgement?

Muskrat
Hob Nob Regular

by Muskrat » 12 Jul 2017 17:32

genome

Surely you should wait until the beginning of the season before passing judgement?

I'm assuming you would also be giving Stam the same advice at this point?

mumbo-jumbo

by mumbo-jumbo » 12 Jul 2017 18:56

Feel quite sure Stam and the board have noticed that we might need a striker. The new owners are hardly going to spend shed loads on money on this new 'Boss' chappy and the new pitch, and then suddenly realise they have no money left for the team. Relax guys, new players are coming and I sense we're in for a proper tasty one on the striker front.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 12 Jul 2017 20:41

mumbo-jumbo Feel quite sure Stam and the board have noticed that we might need a striker. The new owners are hardly going to spend shed loads on money on this new 'Boss' chappy and the new pitch, and then suddenly realise they have no money left for the team. Relax guys, new players are coming and I sense we're in for a proper tasty one on the striker front.

Yeah this pretty much. Still I'm sure we're all a little impatient to see who it is that is lined up

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 13 Jul 2017 09:37

Hound
mumbo-jumbo Feel quite sure Stam and the board have noticed that we might need a striker. The new owners are hardly going to spend shed loads on money on this new 'Boss' chappy and the new pitch, and then suddenly realise they have no money left for the team. Relax guys, new players are coming and I sense we're in for a proper tasty one on the striker front.

Yeah this pretty much. Still I'm sure we're all a little impatient to see who it is that is lined up

It's Ross McCormack

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 13 Jul 2017 10:09

John Smith
Hound

It's Ross McCormack

No point. Given there is a big fence round Hogwood , McCormack wouldn't ever manage to make it to training....

Muskrat
Hob Nob Regular

by Muskrat » 13 Jul 2017 10:13

John Smith
Hound

It's Ross McCormack

It bloody well better not be. Would be the worst signing since Keith Scott if so.

taipairoyal

by taipairoyal » 19 Jul 2017 19:30

linkenholtroyal When we did that pole last year of who we should get in as a new striker, It looks like we should have got Ian Royal.

LOL , didn't he predict Rakels would score 20 + goals last seasons?.

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 19 Jul 2017 19:46

genome

When does transfer window close? End of August is judgement time.