Transfer fees out of control

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Transfer fees out of control

by NewCorkSeth » 28 Jul 2017 17:29

muirinho
mambo3
NewCorkSeth Well the Bundesliga is 49% foreign players so not sure how that helps them be a top footballing power.. likewise Spain and France are in the top 11 leagues with foreign players in Europe. A list that includes Belgium (a rising power in international football), Italy, Portugal and the Netherlands.
All these countries top leagues are amongst the worst in Europe for foreign players. England is the worst on the list for sure but it hasn't stopped Spain, Portugal and Germany from winning international competitions in recent history.

So in conclusion sir, I believe it is you who is talking a load of shit.

I am not talking about U22 Players, I am talking about Foreign Players playing in the 1st Team of there clubs. You are using the
wrong data.

What *wrong* data? The post you are replying to wasn't about U22 players.

Here's the source. Yes PL has more than other countries, but other countries aren't exactly small proportions either.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... efa-report

But even if you meant to reply to the post that was talking about U22s - you previously were talking about "duty of development". So that IS youth players.

I didn't even notice it wasn't a response to my under 22s post.

I believe with the 2 posts together I have adequately pointed out that % of foreign players minutes and % of under 22 year old players minutes in the top leagues across Europe are not so different as to affect the national teams performances and their development of youth.