MATCHWATCH : Millwall (h) sponsored by looking for a win at home on a Saturday

158 posts
Melton Royal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Melton, New York, Paris & Dubai - but mostly Melton and just outside the lockdown zone

Re: MATCHWATCH : Millwall (h) sponsored by looking for a win at home on a Saturday

by Melton Royal » 03 Feb 2018 16:43

BR0B0T Who's going to do the new Stam out flip flop poll?

I bet he wears flip flops with socks both indoors & out

Denver Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: MATCHWATCH : Millwall (h) sponsored by looking for a win at home on a Saturday

by Denver Royal » 03 Feb 2018 16:43

Not really impressed with Manone on either goal.

And yes, Blackett not at the races...

double d

by double d » 03 Feb 2018 16:43

Our club is dead. RIP the legacy of the past. Stan has oxf*rd everything up the clueless oxf*rd bellmont

JM and Sir Steve will be turning in their beds at this

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 03 Feb 2018 16:44

Zip
Platypuss Blackett off. :lol:

I would be surprised if we see him in the hoops again. Pretty humiliating for a sub to be subbed.

Unfortunately down to two fit CBs unless we start bringing in some of the youngsters if so

What a sh1t day all round. Kind of day that really makes you lose all faith in the current set up

TiagoIlori

by TiagoIlori » 03 Feb 2018 16:44

Shoutout to the idiots that booed Blackett thinking it solves anything. oxf*rd dimwits

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 03 Feb 2018 16:46

The worst thing was our abject timidity in the first half.

The rest was wholly inevitable.

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 03 Feb 2018 16:47

TiagoIlori Shoutout to the idiots that booed Blackett thinking it solves anything. oxf*rd dimwits

What did he do to deserve that ?

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 03 Feb 2018 16:50

Right. I'm off. Wont be back till next season. Have a lovely rest of the season.

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 03 Feb 2018 16:51

CountryRoyal
Snowflake Royal
strap So, h/t and Stam’s ‘total non-football’ strikes again - not a single shot by RFC in the first 45. His ‘tactic’ of boring the opponent into submission not really working as Millwall have had 11 shots.

When will this idiot be removed?

Seriously, who cares how many shots they have if they don't score?

If they have another 11 second half and still don't score, and we have one and do, I couldn't give a flying one. Hell, I'd take a draw from this quite happily.

Because it means they are more likely to end up scoring and it highlights how much better in certain areas they are then us?
That's like driving down the M4 on a flat tire and saying "who cares, so long as we don't crash".

It's nothing like that. In football it's the amount of goals that count nothing else ultimately
Last edited by Longhorn1970 on 03 Feb 2018 16:53, edited 1 time in total.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 03 Feb 2018 16:52

Hound
Zip
Platypuss Blackett off. :lol:

I would be surprised if we see him in the hoops again. Pretty humiliating for a sub to be subbed.

Unfortunately down to two fit CBs unless we start bringing in some of the youngsters if so

What a sh1t day all round. Kind of day that really makes you lose all faith in the current set up

I stayed at home and enjoyed watching Wales in the rugby. Sick and tired of Stam. I intend to go to the remaining home games but would prefer there to be a new manager in place for them because things are going from bad to worse.

Muskrat
Hob Nob Regular

by Muskrat » 03 Feb 2018 16:53

Snowflake Royal
strap So, h/t and Stam’s ‘total non-football’ strikes again - not a single shot by RFC in the first 45. His ‘tactic’ of boring the opponent into submission not really working as Millwall have had 11 shots.

When will this idiot be removed?

Seriously, who cares how many shots they have if they don't score?

If they have another 11 second half and still don't score, and we have one and do, I couldn't give a flying one. Hell, I'd take a draw from this quite happily.

Seriously SR you've had a 'mare there. That's the kind of bollox I can imagine Stam trotting out.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 03 Feb 2018 16:54

1 shot on target

At home

To Milwall

:(

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 03 Feb 2018 16:56

Zip
Hound
Zip

I stayed at home and enjoyed watching Wales in the rugby. Sick and tired of Stam. I intend to go to the remaining home games but would prefer there to be a new manager in place for them because things are going from bad to worse.

I've come to the conclusion that there are 3 possibly 4 teams who are less likely to win games than us, so on that basis alone I think he'll keep his job !

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 03 Feb 2018 16:57

Stam should do the decent thing and resign .. but he won’t .

Hopefully the board grow a backbone over the weekend and put Stam out of his misery .

Longhorn1970
Hob Nob Regular

by Longhorn1970 » 03 Feb 2018 16:58

Hound 1 shot on target

At home

To Milwall

:(

And he has the nerve to say the fans shud get behind the team :roll:

Libertine
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Connecticut...aka "The Fifth Ring of Hell" & Prediction League Champion 2015/2016

by Libertine » 03 Feb 2018 16:58

Tbf Millwall's form has been better lately. But that doesn't excuse the abject performance today. They could've played another 90 minutes and we'd have got nothing. Too many passengers...

Kitsondinho
Hob Nob Addict
Location: at a cricket ground somewhere around the country........

by Kitsondinho » 03 Feb 2018 17:01

Normal service is resumed after Tuesday. I’d like to think there are two worse teams than us.....as I suspect Burton may not be able to repeat last season’s great escape. As for Stam, he clearly isn’t going anywhere.....

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 03 Feb 2018 17:03

How does the board not care that we're going to get relegated?

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 03 Feb 2018 17:04

Longhorn1970
CountryRoyal
Snowflake Royal Seriously, who cares how many shots they have if they don't score?

Because it means they are more likely to end up scoring and it highlights how much better in certain areas they are then us?
That's like driving down the M4 on a flat tire and saying "who cares, so long as we don't crash".

It's nothing like that. In football it's the amount of goals that count nothing else ultimately

I'm not sure you understand.

TiagoIlori

by TiagoIlori » 03 Feb 2018 17:04

Only thing that’s being built in this 3 year plan is a mountain of horseshit

158 posts