MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (a) sponsored by a neat finish from Paul Holsgrove

191 posts
double d

Re: MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (a) sponsored by a neat finish from Paul Holsgrove

by double d » 16 Feb 2018 11:12

John Smith
Snowball a loss at Forest doesn't bear thinking about!

A loss at Forest wouldn't be an issue.

Sutekh .

When can we expect the Forest match thread please?

Of course it is an issue if we lose. Why dont you think it will be? DeLOLuded

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

Re: MATCHWATCH : Middlesbrough (a) sponsored by a neat finish from Paul Holsgrove

by John Smith » 16 Feb 2018 11:20

double d
John Smith
Snowball a loss at Forest doesn't bear thinking about!

A loss at Forest wouldn't be an issue.

Sutekh .

Of course it is an issue if we lose. Why dont you think it will be? DeLOLuded

Because (for the...8th time maybe) we aren't in that predicament yet and there are too many teams below us to worry. Please take this on board as it is becoming tiresome repeating myself just for your benefit.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 16 Feb 2018 12:18

John Smith Because (for the...8th time maybe) we aren't in that predicament yet and there are too many teams below us to worry. Please take this on board as it is becoming tiresome repeating myself just for your benefit.

If results go against us, then after full-time on Tuesday we could find ourselves outside of the bottom 3 on goal difference.

double d

by double d » 16 Feb 2018 12:31

genome
John Smith Because (for the...8th time maybe) we aren't in that predicament yet and there are too many teams below us to worry. Please take this on board as it is becoming tiresome repeating myself just for your benefit.

If results go against us, then after full-time on Tuesday we could find ourselves outside of the bottom 3 on goal difference.

Exactly. Anybody who thinks we are safe from the drop and danger with so many games left and us being in such crap form is utterly deluded and a fool.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 16 Feb 2018 12:34

double d
genome

utterly deluded and a fool.

Fantastic title for your autobiography btw.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 16 Feb 2018 14:12

genome

What's your point?

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 16 Feb 2018 14:12

John Smith
Sutekh .

Weekend

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 16 Feb 2018 14:15

John Smith
genome

What's your point?

:lol:

You're having me on?

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 16 Feb 2018 14:23

genome
John Smith
genome

What's your point?

You're having me on?

You do know that it's the teams that sit inside the bottom three that go down, don't you?

Reading won't be in the bottom three all season.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 16 Feb 2018 14:53

John Smith
genome
John Smith What's your point?

You're having me on?

You do know that it's the teams that sit inside the bottom three that go down, don't you?

Did you gain powers of foresight?

Because at the moment, the only foresight I have is the fixture list, and according to my calculations we could be within touching distance of the bottom three if we lose to Forest, and then have to play 3rd and 1st back to back.

I'm not saying it's going to happen, but if you don't admit it's a possibility then you're either kidding yourself, or you're just pissing around.

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 16 Feb 2018 14:56

genome
John Smith
genome

You're having me on?

Did you gain powers of foresight?

Because at the moment, the only foresight I have is the fixture list, and according to my calculations we could be within touching distance of the bottom three if we lose to Forest, and then have to play 3rd and 1st back to back.

I'm not saying it's going to happen, but if you don't admit it's a possibility then you're either kidding yourself, or you're just pissing around.

May I propose a third option; too many recreational herbs?

191 posts