Clements Out.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Clements Out.

by Hound » 01 May 2018 07:41

Denver Royal
genome I'm not going pass any judgement on him as a manager until well into next season.

'Well into next season'? Hmmm, so not 8 games in then...which is when you started the In/Out thread (after a playoff final loss on pens)?

It's starting to feel like Clement might somehow get a season, plus an 8 game honeymoon? Not entirely sure why. But hey, this is HNA?, so it might play out differently...

I don’t think that was Genome

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 01 May 2018 08:17

Hound
Denver Royal
genome I'm not going pass any judgement on him as a manager until well into next season.

'Well into next season'? Hmmm, so not 8 games in then...which is when you started the In/Out thread (after a playoff final loss on pens)?

It's starting to feel like Clement might somehow get a season, plus an 8 game honeymoon? Not entirely sure why. But hey, this is HNA?, so it might play out differently...

Genome's nemesis double dunce wasn't it?

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 01 May 2018 08:37

Denver Royal

Does the fact I started an In/Out poll mean that I wanted Stam out? :|

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 01 May 2018 08:39

Snowflake Royal
Hound
Denver Royal

I started the poll thread, but that was only to gauge the board’s opinion after several comments from other nobbers. I didn’t want Stam out until Boxing Day.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 01 May 2018 08:41

genome
Snowflake Royal
Hound

I started the poll thread, but that was only to gauge the board’s opinion after several comments from other nobbers. I didn’t want Stam out until Boxing Day.

The bigger boys made me do it?

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 01 May 2018 08:50

:|

Double d v2

by Double d v2 » 01 May 2018 09:21

Snowflake Royal
Hound
Denver Royal

Here we go again. Stop blaming me for something I did not do.

I started the relegation thread after 9 games I think, got villified and then looked like for a long time we would go down,

do not call me double dunce.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 01 May 2018 09:35

genome :|

Oh don't be like that Genomers. You're right there was a lot noise about Stam and all you were doing was gauging how bad it had got.

I started having doubts from late September and thought he should have gone by December. And I was (kind of) circumspect about it.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 01 May 2018 11:08

leon
genome :|

Oh don't be like that Genomers. You're right there was a lot noise about Stam and all you were doing was gauging how bad it had got.

I started having doubts from late September and thought he should have gone by December. And I was (kind of) circumspect about it.

TBH Leon I wanted Stam gone sooner than that. After the diabolical effort in the playoff final and the pathetic opener at QPR I did post somewhere that if our away form of last season replicated at home we would be in deep pooh..then there were some who had a go at me (in a nice way because we are pretty decent when debating, there no one really nasty on here), because they were so sure when JK came back, that everything would be ok....even though he was 35/36 and hadn't kicked a ball in months and basically looked a tad overweight.
But ok, Im not a fan of Clement, I don't think hes the right man, but Ill go with the flow and see what he does in the summer with this shower of sh*te (who to me look beyond help), but I think we will be exactly where we are now, and don't forget, the teams coming down from the PL and those coming up look to me to make it even tougher than this season.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 01 May 2018 12:40

Double d v2
Snowflake Royal
Hound

I started the relegation thread after 9 games I think, got villified and then looked like for a long time we would go down,

My apologies double dummy.

Double d v2

by Double d v2 » 01 May 2018 12:41

Snowflake Royal
Double d v2
Snowflake Royal Genome's nemesis double dunce wasn't it?

My apologies double dummy.

:roll:

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 02 Sep 2018 16:51

TiagoIlori I’d much rather have Clement getting angry and looking like he gives a oxf*rd than Stam’s usual bullshit. Our players deserve to be slammed in public for that utterly embarrassing gutless performance, they know they should’ve tried a million times harder. I’m massively against abusing players but they deserved it on Saturday.

Nothing wrong with being slammed in public m9