CONFIMRED - Saeid Ezatolahi

Fezza

Re: Some Iranian guy who I can’t be bothered to spell the name of

by Fezza » 01 Sep 2018 07:45

The video of him was made over two years ago, before the move to Rostov, I imagine he's improved!

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 01 Sep 2018 08:35

The video against Spain makes much better viewing to be fair. And this in a World Cup against one of the better teams in the world

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 01 Sep 2018 10:28

windermereROYAL
Snowflake Royal

The standard of opposition in the video looks apalling
!

Jesus. so you can see the standard of opposition by 10 second clips? I always had you down as one of the more intelligent posters on here .

:| It's clips, it is relatively meaningless. But just because you wouldn't set much weight by it doesn't mean it tells you nothing. You seriously telling me that there were many moments of genuine skill or quality in that HIGHLIGHTS reel? Cos all i saw were lots of failed challenges, misplaced passes, terrible pitches and poor play.

Looks. Not is. I just weigh the evidence that's there.

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 01 Sep 2018 10:56

Snowflake Royal
windermereROYAL
Snowflake Royal The standard of opposition in the video looks apalling
!

Jesus. so you can see the standard of opposition by 10 second clips? I always had you down as one of the more intelligent posters on here .

:| It's clips, it is relatively meaningless. But just because you wouldn't set much weight by it doesn't mean it tells you nothing. You seriously telling me that there were many moments of genuine skill or quality in that HIGHLIGHTS reel? Cos all i saw were lots of failed challenges, misplaced passes, terrible pitches and poor play.

Looks. Not is. I just weigh the evidence that's there.

Looks. Not is. I just weigh the evidence that's there. It's clips, it is relatively meaningless.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 01 Sep 2018 12:05

windermereROYAL
Snowflake Royal

The standard of opposition in the video looks apalling
!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mike Hunt
Hob Nob Regular

by Mike Hunt » 01 Sep 2018 12:09

From Despair To Where?
windermereROYAL
Snowflake Royal The standard of opposition in the video looks apalling
!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

so do I. I think Ian is treated somewhat unfairly on here.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: CONFIMRED - Saeid Ezatolahi

by Snowflake Royal » 01 Sep 2018 12:28

I can take it. I'm not without blame either.