MATCHWATCH : Norwich City (a) sponsored by James Harper

376 posts
windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

Re: MATCHWATCH : Norwich City (a) sponsored by James Harper

by windermereROYAL » 07 Apr 2019 20:08

The Royal Forester
CountryRoyal At least it’s not on Tv so the world can’t see us getting massac... oh.

I think this game was changed from Tuesday evening so it it could be shown on Sky Red Button. It might be worth checking this out, if you really want to see us letting in a few goals.

I think you missed the point there, CR was joking, it`s actually on sky sports action, no need for the red button.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 07 Apr 2019 20:39

URZZZZ Would bring in a couple of the fringe players for this, need them 100% for next Saturday. Maybe something like this

Martinez

Gunter
Moore
Miazga
Blackett

Kelly
Baker

Meite
Ejaria
McCleary

Barrow

Will give Rino another game off, don't want to tire him out as I think his performances were dipping before his injury. Barrow is a better option up front than Loader, maybe Bod up front if he's fit. Gunter should get another start either for Yiadom/Blackett

Please don't quote me OMA and mention anything to do with Kelly because it really isn't funny bringing it up every single time

Kelly? ARE YOU oxf*rd JOKING?!?!?

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 07 Apr 2019 20:52

They are showing it on Sky action. Safe to say there will be plenty in our box.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 07 Apr 2019 21:12

NewCorkSeth
URZZZZ Would bring in a couple of the fringe players for this, need them 100% for next Saturday. Maybe something like this

Martinez

Gunter
Moore
Miazga
Blackett

Kelly
Baker

Meite
Ejaria
McCleary

Barrow

Will give Rino another game off, don't want to tire him out as I think his performances were dipping before his injury. Barrow is a better option up front than Loader, maybe Bod up front if he's fit. Gunter should get another start either for Yiadom/Blackett

Please don't quote me OMA and mention anything to do with Kelly because it really isn't funny bringing it up every single time

Liam Kelly is quite simply the best player at the club and should be playing week in week out, he'll definitely be up there playing for the top 6 in the Premier League very soon. I think we should loan Rinomhota out for the time being, we don't need him while we have the privilege of watching the little magician each week

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 07 Apr 2019 21:23

NewCorkSeth

Martinez

Gunter
Moore
Miazga
Blackett

Kelly
Baker

Meite
Ejaria
McCleary

Barrow

Not sure if you were being serious anyway, but it's really important not to burn Rino out. We have 5 games in 18 days. For all the stick Kelly gets, he's good enough to play there, we have no other fit midfielder who can play as part of the two

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 08 Apr 2019 10:45

Plenty of my Norwich supporting pals worried about losing Buendia as he dictates the tempo of their play. Chink of light?

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 08 Apr 2019 10:59

Norwich aren’t top because of one player. Pukki will still score a hat full.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 08 Apr 2019 11:01

URZZZZ Liam Kelly is quite simply the best player at the club and should be playing week in week out, he'll definitely be up there playing for the top 6 in the Premier League very soon.

I've seen some shit opinions in my time on here but this is right up there

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 08 Apr 2019 11:11

genome
URZZZZ Liam Kelly is quite simply the best player at the club and should be playing week in week out, he'll definitely be up there playing for the top 6 in the Premier League very soon.

He is being facetious I believe. In response to my OMA inspired Kelly outrage.

I think OMA has broken URZZZZ and pushed back against Kelly so much that URZZZZ has no choice but to double down on his support of him. Either that or he is trolling OMA.

@URZZZZ I dont think we do need to rest Rinomhota and if we did he should still start but be watched carefully in case we need to take him off.

I would rather push Ejaria back to CM rather than start Kelly. Hes fine to have in the bench mind.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 08 Apr 2019 11:18

Think Rino will only get better with another game under his belt. Being as he has played 2 games in 2 months, burn out isn't an issue

There's always that concern about getting injured, but being as most of our injuries seem to happen in training, he is probably safer playing the game anyway. Can't go trying to wrap our best players in cotton wall

If we are getting spanked, then maybe drag him off to save him for Brentford though

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 08 Apr 2019 11:31

fck all you pessimists, I'm putting a tenner on an away win.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 08 Apr 2019 12:52

LUX fck all you pessimists, I'm putting a tenner on an away win.

Definitely worth a punt as well.....7/1 on Sky Bet for us to win.....
Im not really a betting man but that has to be one of the longest set of odds Ive ever seen on us.
Personally a draw maybe possible....a win, no chance but you never know.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 08 Apr 2019 13:47

CountryRoyal Norwich aren’t top because of one player. Pukki will still score a hat full.

I'm aware of that of course. I was making the point that losing their best/most influential player may help our cause.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 08 Apr 2019 13:54

Ascotexgunner

Im not really a betting man but that has to be one of the longest set of odds Ive ever seen on us.

14/1 for both teams to score and us to win...

Tenner on

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 08 Apr 2019 13:58

John Smith
Ascotexgunner

Tenner on

Bloody hell Johnny boy.....Im there. Now that is worth a punt....Might throw a whole fiver at that.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 08 Apr 2019 14:03

Ascotexgunner
John Smith
Ascotexgunner

Tenner on

Bloody hell Johnny boy.....Im there. Now that is worth a punt....Might throw a whole fiver at that.

We'll all be cheering when Pukki puts them 1-0 up inside 2 minutes!

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 08 Apr 2019 17:53

Hound Think Rino will only get better with another game under his belt. Being as he has played 2 games in 2 months, burn out isn't an issue

There's always that concern about getting injured, but being as most of our injuries seem to happen in training, he is probably safer playing the game anyway. Can't go trying to wrap our best players in cotton wall

If we are getting spanked, then maybe drag him off to save him for Brentford though

Yep.

And I like Kelly as you know.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 09 Apr 2019 00:34

NewCorkSeth
genome

I think OMA has broken URZZZZ and pushed back against Kelly so much that URZZZZ has no choice but to double down on his support of him. Either that or he is trolling OMA.

@URZZZZ I dont think we do need to rest Rinomhota and if we did he should still start but be watched carefully in case we need to take him off.

I would rather push Ejaria back to CM rather than start Kelly. Hes fine to have in the bench mind.

Bit of both. Kelly's all right, his first 3 months this season wasn't great, but he picked it up vs Bristol, Leeds, United etc and was then dropped which made no sense :|

Wouldn't have him over Rino or current Baker form but would like to keep him around next season as I still think he's got a role to play. And would still play him against Norwich

OMA's a bit repetitive when it comes to people like Kelly, McShane, Swift etc, I suppose he just needs the attention from somewhere

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 09 Apr 2019 08:23

We have got real problems tomorrow..............

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 09 Apr 2019 08:51

URZZZZ
NewCorkSeth
genome

Bit of both. Kelly's all right, his first 3 months this season wasn't great, but he picked it up vs Bristol, Leeds, United etc and was then dropped which made no sense :|

Wouldn't have him over Rino or current Baker form but would like to keep him around next season as I still think he's got a role to play. And would still play him against Norwich

OMA's a bit repetitive when it comes to people like Kelly, McShane, Swift etc, I suppose he just needs the attention from somewhere

In the end I guess its Gomes' decision but I wouldn't be surprised to see him sold. I dont wish ill on Kelly as I have often been accused of on here but hes still youngish and could be sold as a punt based on a highlights reel.

376 posts