CONFIMRED - Ovie Ejaria

250 posts
NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

Re: CONFIMRED - Ovie Ejaria

by NewCorkSeth » 19 Aug 2019 21:41

Zip
Hound That bit of trolling from dd was up there with the lamest, most half hearted attempted wind ups I’ve seen on here. Feeble.

I’ve just read the last page and I cannot believe posters were taking him seriously. There is a deal in place for us to buy him next summer. I firmly believe Ejaria wants to play for us and I believe he will join us on a permanent basis next summer.

I cant believe you read the last page and thought anyone was taking him seriously.

The Enfield Royal71
Hob Nob Regular

by The Enfield Royal71 » 19 Aug 2019 21:51

Snowflake Royal
Zip
Snowflake Royal :lol:

Oh no, you never make stuff up.

“Inside contacts”. My arse.

voices in his head.

:lol:

You're both so clueless its cute.

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 19 Aug 2019 23:33

NewCorkSeth
CountryRoyal
Zip
Yes me too. I felt of the five loanees from January he had the most potential. We could see why yesterday. He wanted to come back here and seems very settled already.

He was of the 5 probably the least influential but by no means was that any particular indication of his performances. The bar was set very high. I really enjoyed him here last year, thought he was excellent and when we were linked earlier in the summer I was delighted. To finally have him is a real coup and especially with such a low buy obligation next year. He’s come back looking even stronger, hungrier, skilful and quicker.

He’s still young though and is a flair player so I just hope when he doesn’t put in an amazing performance fans aren’t quick to get on his back. Absolutely love Ovie.

I want to second all that. We all need to band together and publically shame anyone who criticises him unnecessarily. I said it many a time over the summer. He has bags of potential. The most I remember seeing in a player.

Thirded

Outstanding performance on Sunday

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 06 Dec 2019 08:28

Linden Jones' Tash
The Enfield Royal71
NewCorkSeth Reportedly. Might not be true.

Its not. I've asked my inside contacts.

Why would Liverpool FC lie on their official website?

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first- ... -confirmed

Think the Liverpool Echo should have read that article

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/f ... e-17340658

They're expecting him to force his way into the team on return from his loan

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 06 Dec 2019 08:52

morganb
Linden Jones' Tash
The Enfield Royal71
Its not. I've asked my inside contacts.

Why would Liverpool FC lie on their official website?

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first- ... -confirmed

Think the Liverpool Echo should have read that article

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/f ... e-17340658

They're expecting him to force his way into the team on return from his loan

I do fear there's a way it could fall through if Liverpool see somebody offering a bigger fee. I expect we'd be able to challenge that legally though.

That's an interesting article anyhow. Given the experience in Liverpool's midfield I don't think he'd get close. But if a brave manager gave him a chance, would he look overly out of his depth?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 06 Dec 2019 11:24

On the deal, it really depends on if it's an agreement with Liverpool for first option on a set fee and an agreement in principle on a contract with Ovie.

If it is, then like Murray, Ovie can just decide not to sign the contract with us and it doesn't matter what we have agreed with Liverpool. And equally the fee can be agreed but if hey offer him a first team place and a bumper wage then he's not going to sign on with us.

If however it's structured that all the paperwork is already signed and sealed in advance, fee set, player signed up, then it doesn't matter, he's ours. Obviously if Liverpool and he change their minds then maybe they immediately resign him for a wedge and there's legal wrangling.

Given it's a loan because we couldn't afford the price in that accounting window, hopefully it's the latter rather than the former and we've learnt from Murray.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 06 Dec 2019 11:59

On the deal, it really depends on if it's an agreement with Liverpool for first option on a set fee and an agreement in principle on a contract with Ovie.

If it is, then like Murray, Ovie can just decide not to sign the contract with us and it doesn't matter what we have agreed with Liverpool. And equally the fee can be agreed but if hey offer him a first team place and a bumper wage then he's not going to sign on with us.

If however it's structured that all the paperwork is already signed and sealed in advance, fee set, player signed up, then it doesn't matter, he's ours. Obviously if Liverpool and he change their minds then maybe they immediately resign him for a wedge and there's legal wrangling.

Given it's a loan because we couldn't afford the price in that accounting window, hopefully it's the latter rather than the former and we've learnt from Murray.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 06 Dec 2019 14:05

Snowflake Royal On the deal, it really depends on if it's an agreement with Liverpool for first option on a set fee and an agreement in principle on a contract with Ovie.

The Liverpool website is explicit - he will seal a transfer to Reading on the 1st July 2020 and they wish him the best for his future career. For that to be announced, there will be a legally binding agreement. Ovie is only going somewhere else next year if we sell him.

Danny Nedelko

by Danny Nedelko » 07 Dec 2019 07:29

Stranded
Snowflake Royal On the deal, it really depends on if it's an agreement with Liverpool for first option on a set fee and an agreement in principle on a contract with Ovie.

The Liverpool website is explicit - he will seal a transfer to Reading on the 1st July 2020 and they wish him the best for his future career. For that to be announced, there will be a legally binding agreement. Ovie is only going somewhere else next year if we sell him.

The article I read wasnt explicit and without the Ts&Cs not sure you can be certain. Would be surprised if the player in these type of deals doesnt retain an option to cancel the deal, afterall a lot can happen in a year.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 07 Dec 2019 10:56

Stranded

Never trust Scousers.

250 posts