Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: MATCHWATCH : Hull City (a) sponsored by Nigel Adkins

by Snowflake Royal » 10 Aug 2019 15:54

John Madejski's Wallet
WoodleyRoyal

Shocking

Shocking from Yiadom, Virginia and Moore/Miazga there

Not sure I agree with all that. Moore's actually in a good spot to cut out the pull back you'd expect. Yiadom's been done, yeah, but you see that a fair bit and he's not far away. If Virginia is in position and any anything but a butter handed buffoon he holds it or puts it round for a corner, and it's a tame nothing chance going nowhere.

Yeah, issue with the goalscorer getting an easy tap in, but he comes from behind Moore, so it's either Miazga's man, or it's a midfielder who should be tracking. So I'd only really take issue with Virginia and Miazga / midfielder. Yiadom's not ideal, but he's not dropped a total clanger unlike the keeper. Who I expect stranded will be along to say did nothing wrong shortly.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 10 Aug 2019 15:54

leon
Aeroguide
NewCorkSeth Pele is a bit shit isnt he.

absolutely

Great so we’ve bought another shit midfielder?

Loaned*

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 10 Aug 2019 15:55

Snowflake Royal
John Madejski's Wallet
WoodleyRoyal
Shocking

Shocking from Yiadom, Virginia and Moore/Miazga there

Not sure I agree with all that. Moore's actually in a good spot to cut out the pull back you'd expect. Yiadom's been done, yeah, but you see that a fair bit and he's not far away. If Virginia is in position and any anything but a butter handed buffoon he holds it or puts it round for a corner, and it's a tame nothing chance going nowhere.

Yeah, issue with the goalscorer getting an easy tap in, but he comes from behind Moore, so it's either Miazga's man, or it's a midfielder who should be tracking. So I'd only really take issue with Virginia and Miazga / midfielder. Yiadom's not ideal, but he's not dropped a total clanger unlike the keeper. Who I expect stranded will be along to say did nothing wrong shortly.

Dont know if many RBs could have dealt with that much better. Good play by Grosiki*

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 10 Aug 2019 15:56

NewCorkSeth
leon
Aeroguide absolutely

Loaned*

Send him back.

(I can’t say that can I?)

Aeroguide

by Aeroguide » 10 Aug 2019 15:56

leon
Aeroguide
NewCorkSeth Pele is a bit shit isnt he.

absolutely

Plain and simple...Yes

skipper
Hob Nob Regular

by skipper » 10 Aug 2019 15:57

Libertine Well they got to the break without conceding again at least. Still think we can get a result from this. But then again I am the eternal optimist...

Me too. On both points.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 10 Aug 2019 15:57

Anyone actually watching either got a link, or got a description for our shape?

Although having watched the Wednesday match, I'm perfectly willing to believe that our shape is utterly incomprehensible and non-existent.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 10 Aug 2019 15:58

Nice to see idiots judging new players on 45 minutes. not the keeper, Pele.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 10 Aug 2019 15:58

NewCorkSeth
Snowflake Royal
John Madejski's Wallet Shocking from Yiadom, Virginia and Moore/Miazga there

Dont know if many RBs could have dealt with that much better. Good play by Grosiki*

It true, Gunter would have been 6 yards from him at least.

10539.4 Miles Away
Hob Nob Regular

by 10539.4 Miles Away » 10 Aug 2019 16:01

Haven't read the whole thread but have watched the first half online. If you are basing your opinion on Pele on Dellors commentary please please don't. Dellor refusing to call Pele by his name is disgraceful. Pele played like a player who is new to the team and to the pace and style of the game. There is absolutely no way that he is sh1t.

Should he have started? Probably not but please don't let him be our new escapegoat

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 10 Aug 2019 16:01

Sounds like we’ve been rubbish
But we’re obvs not just going suddenly become great because we signed a few useful looking players

Disappointing certainly but it’s not really a case of ‘we’re shit and going to get relegated’ etc

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 10 Aug 2019 16:02

For all the optimism of the squad I’m not sure. Ejaria flatters to deceive, Joao was far behind the pecking order at Wednesday, I don’t rate Meite,Swift blows too hot and cold, Pele struggled badly at Forest, Richards is league one level etc etc. To me, this team is too narrow, and even though Barrow was badly overrated, he was still a different option which I think we lack

PistolPete
Hob Nob Regular

by PistolPete » 10 Aug 2019 16:03

10539.4 Miles Away Haven't read the whole thread but have watched the first half online. If you are basing your opinion on Pele on Dellors commentary please please don't. Dellor refusing to call Pele by his name is disgraceful. Pele played like a player who is new to the team and to the pace and style of the game. There is absolutely no way that he is sh1t.

Should he have started? Probably not but please don't let him be our new escapegoat

Can you DM a link to watch? Thanks

Why is Dellor refusing to call him Pele? 100% happy to give a guy, bought by Monaco (one of the best in the transfer market) for 10m euros, more of a go

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 10 Aug 2019 16:05

URZZZZ For all the optimism of the squad I’m not sure. Ejaria flatters to deceive, Joao was far behind the pecking order at Wednesday, I don’t rate Meite,Swift blows too hot and cold, Pele struggled badly at Forest, Richards is league one level etc etc. To me, this team is too narrow, and even though Barrow was badly overrated, he was still a different option which I think we lack

I think what we lack the most, is a way of playing football that gives us an advantage,rather than the opposition, which is how we currently play.

I still haven't got oven rearranging our centre backs so one of them can be more effective in attack. :lol: Talk about get your priorities right.

10539.4 Miles Away
Hob Nob Regular

by 10539.4 Miles Away » 10 Aug 2019 16:05

PistolPete
10539.4 Miles Away Haven't read the whole thread but have watched the first half online. If you are basing your opinion on Pele on Dellors commentary please please don't. Dellor refusing to call Pele by his name is disgraceful. Pele played like a player who is new to the team and to the pace and style of the game. There is absolutely no way that he is sh1t.

Can you DM a link to watch? Thanks

Why is Dellor refusing to call him Pele? 100% happy to give a guy, bought by Monaco (one of the best in the transfer market) for 10m euros, more of a go

Sorry mate, can't link it as I live in Oz and so watching the official stream and they are very good at shutting down multiple sign ins / stream shares.

Dellor refusing to call him Pele as "he's not good enough to have that name"

Libertine
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Connecticut...aka "The Fifth Ring of Hell" & Prediction League Champion 2015/2016

by Libertine » 10 Aug 2019 16:06

One change. Puscas on for Boye...

10539.4 Miles Away
Hob Nob Regular

by 10539.4 Miles Away » 10 Aug 2019 16:06

I do 100% agree with swapping the CBs back round.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 10 Aug 2019 16:08

10539.4 Miles Away I do 100% agree with swapping the CBs back round.

what's the shape?

John Madejski's Wallet
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Anyone who lives within their means shows a serious lack of imagination

by John Madejski's Wallet » 10 Aug 2019 16:09

I miss the days when we had wingers. :cry:

How long has it been since we had a manager that dug proper wingers?

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 10 Aug 2019 16:12

.....45 mins with the new players....

Give them a chance ffs. It will take time

265 posts