CONFIMRED - Puscas

213 posts
StellaPlease

Re: Rumour - Puscas

by StellaPlease » 07 Aug 2019 17:04

biff Absolute baller. Great close control, pace, strength, heading, finishing. and ours. 8) 8)

Not yet.

Who plays up front then, the Portuguese or him?

Nice problem to have.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 07 Aug 2019 17:07

StellaPlease
biff Absolute baller. Great close control, pace, strength, heading, finishing. and ours. 8) 8)

Not yet.

Who plays up front then, the Portuguese or him?

Nice problem to have.

Perhaps both.

biff

by biff » 07 Aug 2019 17:11

Joao and Puscas upfront together? Dunno how he wants to work but I'm excited to see it. Boye on the wing too. phwoarrr

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 07 Aug 2019 17:14

biff Joao and Puscas upfront together? Dunno how he wants to work but I'm excited to see it. Boye on the wing too. phwoarrr

Plus Meite

Can’t see many teams wanting to start a fight with us !

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 07 Aug 2019 17:24

Looks a helluva player. I wish I hadn't watched YT.

Will worry now that we DON'T get him.

If we get him, lots of thinking about shape.

With Joao, we'd have a great front two (by the standards of where we were a week ago) in 442, or does he play as a ten, or wide in 4-3-3?

With Rhino and Pele behind Swift/Olise, that is a damn good-looking front six.

If Puscas signs we'll've bought a new front three in a week with Barrow, Meite, Loader, Nova as back-up

StellaPlease

by StellaPlease » 07 Aug 2019 17:36

Snowball Looks a helluva player. I wish I hadn't watched YT.

With Joao, we'd have a great front two (by the standards of where we were a week ago) in 442, or does he play as a ten, or wide in 4-3-3?

If Puscas signs we'll've bought a new front three in a week with Barrow, Meite, Loader, Nova as back-up

Think it's a case of f@ck only knows, currently.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 07 Aug 2019 17:46

StellaPlease
Snowball Looks a helluva player. I wish I hadn't watched YT.

Think it's a case of f@ck only knows, currently.

Yes. The new arrivals (and presumably their wives/girlfriends/partners/children) have to settle into the area, then the players have to settle into the team and mix successfully with those already here so the squad dynamic is not upset.

There are also language barriers to overcome though there maybe/should be some support in that from other members of the squad and presumably also the club - all this will take time, though good results will make it all the quicker.

All in all a very difficult thing manage let alone to be sure about.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 07 Aug 2019 18:34

For the sake of my bloody sanity get this deal done, must of logged onto twitter over 100 times today hoping for news, Nixon is putting the frighteners out by saying Bristol city are still on the lookout for strikers.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 07 Aug 2019 18:40

windermereROYAL For the sake of my bloody sanity get this deal done, must of logged onto twitter over 100 times today hoping for news, Nixon is putting the frighteners out by saying Bristol city are still on the lookout for strikers.

If you've been on Twitter all day then you'll know it's all been agreed and he has had a medical. What more do you need? Obviously it is done.

StellaPlease

by StellaPlease » 07 Aug 2019 18:42

Old Man Andrews
windermereROYAL For the sake of my bloody sanity get this deal done, must of logged onto twitter over 100 times today hoping for news, Nixon is putting the frighteners out by saying Bristol city are still on the lookout for strikers.

If you've been on Twitter all day then you'll know it's all been agreed and he has had a medical. What more do you need? Obviously it is done.

You thought your relationship was a done deal and all agreed, and that fell apart so you never know :lol:

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 07 Aug 2019 18:51

Old Man Andrews

I've been on Twitter and not seen that? Where is it?

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 07 Aug 2019 18:53

Mid Sussex Royal
Old Man Andrews

+1

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 07 Aug 2019 19:04

WoodleyRoyal
Mid Sussex Royal
Old Man Andrews If you've been on Twitter all day then you'll know it's all been agreed and he has had a medical. What more do you need? Obviously it is done.

+1

He was photographed entering a local medical facility. Would assume that's for all the heart tests etc.

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WoodleyRoyal » 07 Aug 2019 19:09

Old Man Andrews
WoodleyRoyal
Mid Sussex Royal

+1

He was photographed entering a local medical facility. Would assume that's for all the heart tests etc.

Oh I’d seen that, hadn’t seen the bit about it being ‘all agreed’

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 07 Aug 2019 19:13

WoodleyRoyal
Old Man Andrews
WoodleyRoyal
+1

Oh I’d seen that, hadn’t seen the bit about it being ‘all agreed’

You don't have a medical unless it's all agreed. He could of course pull out last minute but that happens very rarely in football.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 07 Aug 2019 19:47

Courtney Friday reporting medical passed, contract signed and will be announced once international clearance received.
Seems odd as there can’t be an issue with work permits but perhaps related to questions of ownership ?

StellaPlease

by StellaPlease » 07 Aug 2019 20:04

Nameless Courtney Friday reporting medical passed, contract signed and will be announced once international clearance received.
Seems odd as there can’t be an issue with work permits but perhaps related to questions of ownership ?

Jesus Christ.

Pretty much every signing from abroad need international clearance. Have you just started watching football? Sounds like it.

Will probably be announced by lunchtime tomorrow.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 07 Aug 2019 20:10

StellaPlease
Nameless Courtney Friday reporting medical passed, contract signed and will be announced once international clearance received.

Jesus Christ.

Pretty much every signing from abroad need international clearance. Have you just started watching football? Sounds like it.

I suspect you are the stupidest poster ever on HNA, which is quite an achievement.

Obviously international transfers need international clearance, much like domestic ones need league approval before they are official.
What is slightly odd here is that we seem to be delaying the announcement pending approval whereas previously we have announced a deal but said it was awaiting clearance.

Too subtle for you I guess. You should go back to trolling paulroyal, not that you had any success with that either.....

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WoodleyRoyal » 07 Aug 2019 20:10

StellaPlease

Jesus Christ.

:lol:

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 07 Aug 2019 20:28

Nameless
StellaPlease

Jesus Christ.

I suspect you are the stupidest poster ever on HNA, which is quite an achievement.

Obviously international transfers need international clearance, much like domestic ones need league approval before they are official.
What is slightly odd here is that we seem to be delaying the announcement pending approval whereas previously we have announced a deal but said it was awaiting clearance.

Too subtle for you I guess. You should go back to trolling paulroyal, not that you had any success with that either.....

Its Kes, you shouldn't expect much from him....

213 posts