First choice starting XI

NotARacist

Re: First choice starting XI

by NotARacist » 09 Aug 2019 19:32

NewCorkSeth
StellaPlease
NewCorkSeth HAHAHAHHAHAHA!

You're team has Meite playing left and Boye playing right..

How many times have you seen Boye play again?

I didn't have them on any particular wing. I just put my best 11 out.

How many times have you seen reading play live again ? :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: 4 times. You're best 11 is no better than mine.

Now I'm just an impartial observer but I agree with this NCS chap. You're being rather silly Stella.

StellaPlease

by StellaPlease » 09 Aug 2019 19:35

4 times yet you feel you have to have input on everything RFC.

You're worse than Ian.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 09 Aug 2019 19:40

StellaPlease 4 times yet you feel you have to have input on everything RFC.

You're worse than Ian.

Think you're trying to lead this argument down a path you think is easiest to win. You commented on my suggested team which I have based on my knowledge of the players. I had never heard of Boye before the rumour linking us with him and have no idea if he is any good. Selecting him above Ejaria, who I have long said could do a good job out wide, is premature.

I dont claim to have any more knowledge than many on here and hasten to remind you that you are the one commenting on others selections as laughable. That suggests maybe it is you who "feels you have to have input on all things RFC".

StellaPlease

by StellaPlease » 09 Aug 2019 19:46

NewCorkSeth

You're worse than Ian.

Think you're trying to lead this argument down a path you think is easiest to win. You commented on my suggested team which I have based on my knowledge of the players. I had never heard of Boye before the rumour linking us with him and have no idea if he is any good. Selecting him above Ejaria, who I have long said could do a good job out wide, is premature.

I dont claim to have any more knowledge than many on here and hasten to remind you that you are the one commenting on others selections as laughable. That suggests maybe it is you who "feels you have to have input on all things RFC".

Shouldn't you be putting ups one scaffolding?

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 09 Aug 2019 19:47

StellaPlease
NewCorkSeth

You're worse than Ian.

Shouldn't you be putting ups one scaffolding?

Huh? Putting ups?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 09 Aug 2019 20:38

NewCorkSeth

You're worse than Ian.

FYI, you've been hooked again.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 09 Aug 2019 20:38

Snowflake Royal
NewCorkSeth

You're worse than Ian.

FYI, you've been hooked again.

Shit. If only I had a second account I could seamlessly slip into.

StellaPlease

by StellaPlease » 09 Aug 2019 20:41

Not the brightest, the Irish.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 09 Aug 2019 20:43

StellaPlease Not the brightest, the Irish.

Nah. Were too busy "putting ups one scaffolding". Dont worry about it too much. English is a tricky language to master.