MATCHWATCH : Wolverhampton Wanderers (a) sponsored by Sammy Chung

146 posts
Zip
Hob Nob Legend

Re: MATCHWATCH : Wolverhampton Wanderers (a) sponsored by Sammy Chung

by Zip » 26 Sep 2019 21:21

Snowflake Royal
Zip Yes that’s appalling. We really do have some unpleasant fans. However he is not going to play again for us so needs to return to Evertonfor some TLC. It will probably happen at Christmas. In the meantime Walker needs to become our No 2

Scumbags.

You do not have a right to go tell people what you think of them and threaten them you pcunts.

I hope they're identified and get lifetime bans from the stadium. Disgusting .

We do have an element that are idiots. All clubs have them. To start picking on the lad like this is cowardly.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 27 Sep 2019 08:06

windermereROYAL Hate mail being sent to Virginia apparently, not acceptable.

Do you believe everything the Tilehurst End tell you? They are merely bed wetters who deliberately mistake supporter frustration with abuse. Are there 15 year old kids reacting by saying stupid things off the cuff? Yes, this always happens with any team. Were 99% of people just expressing their frustrations with a professional goalkeeper who makes mistake after mistake? Yes. This is fine and more than warranted.

The Tilehurst End sadly are run by a group of extremely wet, millennial young boys who have no idea how the real world works so will take offence to anything and everything. They are of the opinion you have to back the team "no matter what" which simply isn't true. If someone is shit or makes horrendous errors supporters have the right to express a view on it. I didn't see one Tweet directed personally at Virginia through his Twitter @ or any comments that were over the line. I am not saying there wasn't any but there certainly wasn't the volume the Tilehurst End were making out there to be.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 27 Sep 2019 10:19

Old Man Andrews

Do you believe everything the Tilehurst End tell you? They are merely bed wetters who deliberately mistake supporter frustration with abuse. Are there 15 year old kids reacting by saying stupid things off the cuff? Yes, this always happens with any team. Were 99% of people just expressing their frustrations with a professional goalkeeper who makes mistake after mistake? Yes. This is fine and more than warranted.

The Tilehurst End sadly are run by a group of extremely wet, millennial young boys who have no idea how the real world works so will take offence to anything and everything. They are of the opinion you have to back the team "no matter what" which simply isn't true. If someone is shit or makes horrendous errors supporters have the right to express a view on it. I didn't see one Tweet directed personally at Virginia through his Twitter @ or any comments that were over the line. I am not saying there wasn't any but there certainly wasn't the volume the Tilehurst End were making out there to be.

I don't think a truer word has ever been said on this forum. You can also see that The Tilehurst End are the type of people who have never ever played the game at any level. They therefore have no grounds to support the kind of drivel they come out with and also by the way they can't take any form of criticism.

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 27 Sep 2019 12:20

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 27 Sep 2019 16:52

Old Man Andrews

This shouldn't need to be said, but:

It Is Not Acceptable To Send Abuse Or Threats To Players.

Not by post. Not by direct message. Not by Social Media.

If someone wants to mouth off about them on a blog or forum fine, they can choose to go finding and reading that stuff or not. But not direct to them. Not ever.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 27 Sep 2019 17:03

Snowflake Royal
Old Man Andrews

This shouldn't need to be said, but:

It Is Not Acceptable To Send Abuse Or Threats To Players.

Not by post. Not by direct message. Not by Social Media.

If someone wants to mouth off about them on a blog or forum fine, they can choose to go finding and reading that stuff or not. But not direct to them. Not ever.

I just said that. Thanks for your backing.

146 posts