Ian Royal
42%

Total votes: 36
The Enfield Royal71
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Miazga 3 Game Suspension Watch.

by The Enfield Royal71 » 28 Oct 2019 16:57

Theroyalbox OMA with a touch of the DD's

Dont paint me with the same brush as OMA please. Take that back immediately.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 28 Oct 2019 16:57

I see I'm not the only one who has a second account created just to agree with me.

NotARacist

by NotARacist » 28 Oct 2019 16:57

NewCorkSeth I see I'm not the only one who has a second account created just to agree with me.

Indeed.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 28 Oct 2019 17:15

NewCorkSeth I see I'm not the only one who has a second account created just to agree with me.

At least he used to try and make it not too obvious.

Snowflake Royal
    Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 28 Oct 2019 17:28

Theroyalbox OMA with a touch of the DD's

There's been a definite upswing in twatish shit wumming and low IQ posting.

I fear he's left and given DD his log in.

URZZZZ
    Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 28 Oct 2019 17:35

The Enfield Royal71
    Old Man Andrews
    genome
    You're acting weird today. Why are you acting weird today?

Justice has to be served. The same people who are defending Miazga are the same people who were crying about the Mings stamp.

Agree

People on this board are up in arms about Mings and still frothing at the mouth. It was a proven accident and he owned up. Let it go. For some reason our fans cry about it but Miazga intentionally elbowed somebody in the face and nothing

The fa need to punish him

Except one incident left one bleeding all over his face requiring a lot of stitches and the other barely had any effect. Comparing Mings' incident and the elbow is ridiculous

Snowflake Royal
    Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 28 Oct 2019 17:41

Trolls gonna troll.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 28 Oct 2019 17:59

URZZZZ
    The Enfield Royal71
    Old Man Andrews Justice has to be served. The same people who are defending Miazga are the same people who were crying about the Mings stamp.

Agree

People on this board are up in arms about Mings and still frothing at the mouth. It was a proven accident and he owned up. Let it go. For some reason our fans cry about it but Miazga intentionally elbowed somebody in the face and nothing

Except one incident left one bleeding all over his face requiring a lot of stitches and the other barely had any effect. Comparing Mings' incident and the elbow is ridiculous

Violent conduct is violent conduct. It is irrelevant if it hurt someone or not. Again you'd know that if you had a clue about football.

URZZZZ
    Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 28 Oct 2019 18:05

Old Man Andrews
    URZZZZ
    The Enfield Royal71
    Agree

Violent conduct is violent conduct. It is irrelevant if it hurt someone or not. Again you'd know that if you had a clue about football.

If the force/outcome is irrelevent, then why are different punishments issued for different "types" of violent conducts? You've had a bad day today. Log off and try again tomorrow

The Enfield Royal71
    Hob Nob Regular

by The Enfield Royal71 » 28 Oct 2019 18:09

URZZZZ
    The Enfield Royal71
    Old Man Andrews Justice has to be served. The same people who are defending Miazga are the same people who were crying about the Mings stamp.

Agree

How do you know the player hasn't had a tooth knocked out, broken cheekbone, isn't concussed or even worse, brain damaged?!

URZZZZ
    Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 28 Oct 2019 18:10

The Enfield Royal71
    URZZZZ
    The Enfield Royal71
    Agree

How do you know the player isn't concussed or even worse, brain damaged?!

You don't even warrant a response to that question :|

The Enfield Royal71
    Hob Nob Regular

by The Enfield Royal71 » 28 Oct 2019 18:11

URZZZZ
    The Enfield Royal71
    URZZZZ

How do you know the player isn't concussed or even worse, brain damaged?!

You don't even warrant a response to that question :|

It is a serious injury and concussion can have damaging effects. Did you not see the studies they've done?

If I elbowed somebody in the face in the street i would be done for assault.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 28 Oct 2019 18:29

URZZZZ
    Old Man Andrews
    URZZZZ

If the force/outcome is irrelevent, then why are different punishments issued for different "types" of violent conducts? You've had a bad day today. Log off and try again tomorrow

It's done on intent.......... you really don't have a clue.

tidus_mi2
    Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 28 Oct 2019 18:57

I think he can consider himself lucky as he appears to have avoided punishment for the swing of the arm, was sure at the time he would get a retroactive ban.

windermereROYAL
    Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 28 Oct 2019 19:11

Let it go FFS.

sandman
    Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 28 Oct 2019 19:14

The Enfield Royal71
    URZZZZ
    The Enfield Royal71
    Agree

How do you know the player hasn't had a tooth knocked out, broken cheekbone, isn't concussed or even worse, brain damaged?!

Well there youg go, you and Rangel might have something in common.

URZZZZ
    Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 28 Oct 2019 19:33

sandman
    The Enfield Royal71
    URZZZZ

:lol: :lol:

The Enfield Royal71
    Hob Nob Regular

by The Enfield Royal71 » 28 Oct 2019 19:39

URZZZZ
    sandman
    The Enfield Royal71

Just when you thought things couldn't get any lower for you sandman, you've been white knighted by URZZZZ :lol:

A new low point for you I'm sure.

URZZZZ
    Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 28 Oct 2019 19:42

The Enfield Royal71
    URZZZZ
    sandman

Just when you thought things couldn't get any lower for you sandman, you've been white knighted by URZZZZ :lol:

Ok OMA/John Smith

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 28 Oct 2019 19:44

URZZZZ
    The Enfield Royal71
    URZZZZ

Ok OMA/John Smith

You've had an horrendous day where you have shown a clear lack of understanding of football in general and the rules of football.

Give up.