linkenholtroyalHendoFranchise FC Sean perhaps ?
Forgot about him, if it is Sean, the question then has to be asked, how did he get into TOTD and Mariappa got into WTOTD?
Moore or Pearce certainly get in ahead of Sean Morrison.
In regards to all of the above in order (replying to everyone)
1) I never liked Marriapa and he was always a bit of a liability in my eyes (maybe just I expected more when we signed him)
2) it was a hard one between Pog and Vydra they both came with big hype as big game players for me I went for the biggest let down in one of the worst periods for our club in Pog.
3) Carrico played a couple of times in CM and was dog s***e there worst player I could remember playing cm much worse defender so if CM only I would switch Meyler for him
4) I thought Harding was still here in 2010 so put my hands up for that one.
5) HRK was overrated and the worst of the LM we have had over the years worst of a pretty even bunch.
6) Simon Church never rated and never proved me wrong afterwards.
7) it was Sean Morrison who was a very good up and coming CB who we should have kept and not let go. he is the CB that Reading have probably needed ever since he left and if we could sign him back I would be ecstatic. also FYI Pearce was very good but a mercenary and I don't think Moore is quite there yet. this year I would actually rate Morrison (Michael) as the best CB over all the performances.
Surprised by a fair bit of that. Marriapa was solid, Carrico was, quite literally, a class above us and Pogrebnyak did a decent job. If it wasnt for his (largely exaggerated) wage packet nobody would consider him a bad player for us.