The most charismatic/moronic fan we have or have ever had

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: The most charismatic/moronic fan we have or have ever had

by Millsy » 20 May 2020 11:09

FiNeRaIn
2 world wars, 1 world cup
FiNeRaIn
Not sure if its the same guy but Oxford away the night we won 3-1 springs to mind. A few standing rows behind me and the old man. Jesus 20 years went by fast.

Haha yeah doesn't time fly.

The last time I saw us play Oxford away was under Taxi. We lost by that scoreline that night, or close to.

I remember Nige climbing up the fence in protest and the pigs weren't too happy.

Is that Ginger Nige? Who hung Around with the girl " Feret"? They were very close to my seat during the early mad stad years.

The big bald fan with his top off was around for a while, I think he was at Swindon away the night Cureton bagged the winner and Whitehead made that monster save.

Possibly.

Little fella with spiky gingerish hair, liked wearing a Man United bomber jacket.

Quite content to err on the side of violence if the opportunity presented itself.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 20 May 2020 11:54

Who is the "fan" who sits down in Y26 and somehow always attracts himself to the away fans? "paedo in the shorts" often rings out.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 20 May 2020 14:44

Franchise FC
Fox Talbot
FiNeRaIn
Is he still alive? I remember him!

Still alive, still every game, coat newish and ‘improved’, probably coat v2.0.

It must be at least v4.
Story goes he saw someone at a game with the same coat and bought it from him because his was getting a bit ( :shock: ) shabby
:lol: :lol: Especially 'bit shabby'!

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 20 May 2020 17:59

paultheroyal Who is the "fan" who sits down in Y26 and somehow always attracts himself to the away fans? "paedo in the shorts" often rings out.

I believe he's the official paedophile.

EFL rules state each club is to have a token paedophile wearing shorts to promote diversity.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 20 May 2020 23:09

FiNeRaIn
Haha yeah doesn't time fly.

The last time I saw us play Oxford away was under Taxi. We lost by that scoreline that night, or close to.

I remember Nige climbing up the fence in protest and the pigs weren't too happy.

Is that Ginger Nige? Who hung Around with the girl " Feret"? They were very close to my seat during the early mad stad years.

The big bald fan with his top off was around for a while, I think he was at Swindon away the night Cureton bagged the winner and Whitehead made that monster save.

Possibly.

Little fella with spiky gingerish hair, liked wearing a Man United bomber jacket.

Quite content to err on the side of violence if the opportunity presented itself.

Actually thats not him, I was thinking of ginger Kev lol.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 21 May 2020 08:34

FiNeRaIn
FiNeRaIn

Possibly.

Not seen Ginger Kev for ages but run into Ferret every so often.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 21 May 2020 08:40

FiNeRaIn
FiNeRaIn

Possibly.

Ah ok.

Interestingly though he had a mate called Kev too, who was even more content to attract violent situations.

I confronted him once outside the Rising Sun re: why to him violence seems to be the answer to everything.

His response? "Come on then!" :shock:

Not ginger though.

Gunny Fishcake
Hob Nob Regular

by Gunny Fishcake » 22 May 2020 10:04

RoyalBlue
Franchise FC
Fox Talbot
Still alive, still every game, coat newish and ‘improved’, probably coat v2.0.

It must be at least v4.
Story goes he saw someone at a game with the same coat and bought it from him because his was getting a bit ( :shock: ) shabby
:lol: :lol: Especially 'bit shabby'!

Paul Black no doubt , alive and well living in Newbury as ever, saw him only last week walking along a lane in a black vest and trousers, quite smart for Blackie

One87One

by One87One » 22 May 2020 11:15

Old Man Andrews We currently have some of the worst fans in English football, some of them are a complete disgrace at away games. Loud, rude and deeply, deeply unfunny.

Every club can copy and paste this tbf.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 01 Jun 2020 13:26

paultheroyal Who is the "fan" who sits down in Y26 and somehow always attracts himself to the away fans? "paedo in the shorts" often rings out.

I believe he's the official paedophile.

EFL rules state each club is to have a token paedophile wearing shorts to promote diversity.

Isn't that how Club1871 was formed?