Osho

andrew1957
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Osho

by andrew1957 » 29 Sep 2020 08:44

Staggered that some would not want Osho back. I watched him a lot at U23 as a CB and he is a good player. He did well at FB when we used him there and so if he wants to come back surely he would be a low cost option for a season and he is one of our own. If he does well then we could offer an extension. I don’t see any downside as he was clearly just badly advised in the summer.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 29 Sep 2020 11:14

andrew1957 Staggered that some would not want Osho back. I watched him a lot at U23 as a CB and he is a good player. He did well at FB when we used him there and so if he wants to come back surely he would be a low cost option for a season and he is one of our own. If he does well then we could offer an extension. I don’t see any downside as he was clearly just badly advised in the summer.

Given we offered him a contract it's highly likely we'd take him back. Given he turned us down it's not very likely he'd agree now.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 29 Sep 2020 11:15

Snowflake Royal
andrew1957 Staggered that some would not want Osho back. I watched him a lot at U23 as a CB and he is a good player. He did well at FB when we used him there and so if he wants to come back surely he would be a low cost option for a season and he is one of our own. If he does well then we could offer an extension. I don’t see any downside as he was clearly just badly advised in the summer.

Given we offered him a contract it's highly likely we'd take him back. Given he turned us down it's not very likely he'd agree now.

Depends, someone said he couldn't pay his mortgage :roll:

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 29 Sep 2020 11:24

Snowflake Royal

Depends on what we are offering and what else he has on the table? If it is a) more and b) not much then I think he'll take it.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 29 Sep 2020 11:55

It’s a bit daft to pretend any of us know whether Osho would come back.
None of us know him, none of us know what options he has, whether he has burned his bridges here, what his priorities are, what advice he is getting, what we are offering him, whether he lives locally etc etc
It might be he would jump at the chance to come back if there was a bit more money, or he may never want to have anything to do with us again
I’ve not heard anything that suggests he left for reasons other than he wanted a bit more money so you would think a discussion would be possible.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 29 Sep 2020 18:35

Snowflake Royal

He hasn’t joined anybody else yet. There won’t be teams queuing for his services. I like him and would be happy to see him return.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 29 Sep 2020 19:11

Zip
Snowflake Royal

He hasn’t joined anybody else yet. There won’t be teams queuing for his services. I like him and would be happy to see him return.

I've got no problem bringing him back, though I don't think he's an answer to a question asked by a team at the top of the table.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 29 Sep 2020 19:18

Snowflake Royal
Zip
Snowflake Royal Given we offered him a contract it's highly likely we'd take him back. Given he turned us down it's not very likely he'd agree now.

I've got no problem bringing him back, though I don't think he's an answer to a question asked by a team at the top of the table.

Probably not but he can do a job until Yids returns.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 29 Sep 2020 19:21

Zip
Snowflake Royal
Zip

Hopefully we'll see Watson get a go in his actual position against Watford and won't need him.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 29 Sep 2020 19:26

Snowflake Royal
Zip
Snowflake Royal I've got no problem bringing him back, though I don't think he's an answer to a question asked by a team at the top of the table.

Hopefully we'll see Watson get a go in his actual position against Watford and won't need him.

Hmmm. Not a fan.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 29 Sep 2020 19:28

Zip
Snowflake Royal
Zip

Hmmm. Not a fan.

Really, how much have you seen him?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 29 Sep 2020 19:29

Everyone has seen him, the Wimbledon supporters saw a lot of him when he was on loan there. He was completely useless in League 1 for them, their words.

Ian is so desperate to be right about Watson, so embarrassing.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 29 Sep 2020 20:24

Snowflake Royal
Zip
Snowflake Royal Hopefully we'll see Watson get a go in his actual position against Watford and won't need him.

Hmmm. Not a fan.

Really, how much have you seen him?

Not much but when I did see him I wasn’t impressed and he isn’t someone we can rely on to stay fit. He is perpetually injured. He is with the under 23’s which doesn’t suggest he has a future with us.I have been far more impressed with Osho.