Ejaria`s body language.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Ejaria`s body language.

by Hendo » 30 Nov 2020 20:30

SCIAG
TiagoIlori For as long as he genuinely wants to play for us which doesn’t appear to be the case given he waited so long to join us and his work rate is much better nowadays couldn’t care less. I think he knows full and well we are the only club that truly believed in his potential and helped develop him.

:|

He didn’t “wait so long to join us”.

I think it’s worded poorly, but I think he’s trying to say “the fact he waiting for so long before the transfer was completed shows he wants to be here and understands the club wants to get the best out of him”

Chameleon

by Chameleon » 30 Nov 2020 20:50

I'm sure we've all had days where we're not exactly overjoyed at the prospect of work, but go and do our job well anyway, could just be that. His performance most certainly wasn't lacking.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 30 Nov 2020 20:59

Exactly. If the rest of his display hadn’t been a joyful, exuberant and hard working all round effort and more like his non-celebration then I’d be a bit worried

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 30 Nov 2020 21:20

Not worried at all. He worked really hard on Saturday, 100% effort and he seems to be taking it on board about speeding up our attacks.

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 30 Nov 2020 23:21

Hendo
SCIAG
TiagoIlori For as long as he genuinely wants to play for us which doesn’t appear to be the case given he waited so long to join us and his work rate is much better nowadays couldn’t care less. I think he knows full and well we are the only club that truly believed in his potential and helped develop him.

:|

I think it’s worded poorly, but I think he’s trying to say “the fact he waiting for so long before the transfer was completed shows he wants to be here and understands the club wants to get the best out of him”

Perhaps, that would make sense - I’m just confused by the “he doesn’t appear to genuinely want to play for us” thing.

Horsham Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Horsham Royal » 30 Nov 2020 23:43

SCIAG
Hendo
SCIAG :|

Perhaps, that would make sense - I’m just confused by the “he doesn’t appear to genuinely want to play for us” thing.

Just replace "doesn't appear" with "appears" and move on.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 01 Dec 2020 08:42

Horsham Royal
SCIAG
Hendo

Yeah, this...

TiagoIlori

by TiagoIlori » 01 Dec 2020 10:07

Horsham Royal
SCIAG
Hendo

Yeah that’s what I meant, sent that after studying all day so was fairly tired at the time, apologies.

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 01 Dec 2020 10:58

windermereROYAL It might not be anything, but his body language is something I`ve noticed a bit recently, he scored at WBA last season and he was celebrating wildly in front of the away fans, first game of this season at Derby running over to the corner flag.
The first time I notice there might be a potential issue was Wycombe, Joao scored the winner and there was no reaction while all the other players ran to Lucas, he then missed a number of games for some kind of mystery illness/injury.
Then yesterday his face was a picture of gloom when he scored the first, and again no celebration for Meite`s goal.
Maybe it`s just the way he is but it just doesn`t look right.

Yeah my first thought was ... did he used to play for Bristol?

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 01 Dec 2020 11:57

You only need to look at Meite's goal and ensuing celebration to see that all is good in the camp.