MATCHWATCH : Huddersfield Town (a)

384 posts
Zip
Hob Nob Legend

Re: MATCHWATCH : Huddersfield Town (a)

by Zip » 02 Jan 2021 20:55

Dellor is annoying but I do love his commentary when we have scored certain goals, ie Rinomhota v Norwich a couple of seasons ago and Olise v the Fakes a couple of weeks ago.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 02 Jan 2021 21:12

Westwood52
Needle Dellor says some ridiculous things in commentary, and often gets the players wrong, but I'd much rather listen to a fan than the professional, unbiased, and dull as fcuk, commentary we had today.

Look I would not like to see them lose their jobs,but Tim just isn’t that good.I use to think Mick was very good ,but have noticed a decline this season. That said Jem was very poor and Dills not much better.Glen Little would be a welcome upgrade .Adie if anything is worse than Tim.

Ady is the worst of all of them, just likes to stir shit all the time.

3points
Hob Nob Regular

by 3points » 02 Jan 2021 21:51

tidus_mi2
Westwood52
Needle Dellor says some ridiculous things in commentary, and often gets the players wrong, but I'd much rather listen to a fan than the professional, unbiased, and dull as fcuk, commentary we had today.

Look I would not like to see them lose their jobs,but Tim just isn’t that good.I use to think Mick was very good ,but have noticed a decline this season. That said Jem was very poor and Dills not much better.Glen Little would be a welcome upgrade .Adie if anything is worse than Tim.

Ady is the worst of all of them, just likes to stir shit all the time.

He is the radio equivalent of click bait.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 18 Mar 2021 18:51

Orion1871
NewCorkSeth
Zip
So do I. We could easily have got something from Bournemouth. We really need a bit of luck with injuries from here on in. Keep Joao fit and we could finish top two.

Am I the only one who thought Bournemouth looked twice as good as us?

They bloody well should be with the amount of money in that squad. In fact they should be threatening the 106.

Only in 1 of 4 halves. Otherwise they looked about half as good.

384 posts