Which nobber do you argue with the most?

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Which nobber do you argue with the most?

by Zip » 08 Jan 2021 19:03

Snowflake Royal
skipper
Zip
I don’t hate Ian. Far from it. Very good teamboard poster but we clash relentlessly on politics. He’s like a dog with a bone

Oh no, what are his politics? Are you a racist thug or is he a liberal snowflake? I NEED ANSWERS.

We're both liberal snowflakes. But he's the wrong sort *gasp.

:lol: You’re such an annoying pcunt but I do like you and this place would be the lesser without you.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 08 Jan 2021 19:11

Zip
Snowflake Royal
skipper
Oh no, what are his politics? Are you a racist thug or is he a liberal snowflake? I NEED ANSWERS.

We're both liberal snowflakes. But he's the wrong sort *gasp.

:lol: You’re such an annoying pcunt but I do like you and this place would be the lesser without you.

Absolutely love you.

Pact. You ignore me criticising Corbo, and I'll ignore you defending him. That just leaves how evil the LDs are, you forget about Swinson and Clegg, and stop calling them Tory enablers, and I'll forget about them too. :wink:

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 08 Jan 2021 19:23

Snowflake Royal
Zip
Snowflake Royal We're both liberal snowflakes. But he's the wrong sort *gasp.

Absolutely love you.

Pact. You ignore me criticising Corbo, and I'll ignore you defending him. That just leaves how evil the LDs are, you forget about Swinson and Clegg, and stop calling them Tory enablers, and I'll forget about them too. :wink:

You've made a lot of enemies over the years Ian, who do you consider your biggest nemesis?

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 08 Jan 2021 20:48

Snowflake Royal
Hound
Zip
I don’t hate Ian. Far from it. Very good teamboard poster but we clash relentlessly on politics. He’s like a dog with a bone

takes 2 to tango Zip :)

Ian loves an argument certainly. Be more surprised if there is someone on AE who hasn't argued with him

I do indeed. I f you haven't disagreed with someone on something you're not trying hard enough. :wink:

Believe it or not I value you all, particularly for challenging my preconceptions and having different views to consider. Nameless, I feel, is probably just me a bit younger and wronger. I cant be arsed these days to spend the time putting him right in the face of his piggedheaded refusal to accept reason.

Zip's a peach, love him. Our politics on how to run a decent society are actually fairly close, he just loves a cretinous crazy leftie loser too much. And I resent the thick oxf*rd for posing no opposition to true enemy of us all.

I love it when you prove yourself wrong.
I assume you are early 30s ?

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 08 Jan 2021 21:04

skipper Oldmanandrews.

I was delighted he got the boot in the end.

I think he is back :?:

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 09 Jan 2021 10:05

Nameless
Snowflake Royal
Hound

Ian loves an argument certainly. Be more surprised if there is someone on AE who hasn't argued with him

I do indeed. I f you haven't disagreed with someone on something you're not trying hard enough. :wink:

Believe it or not I value you all, particularly for challenging my preconceptions and having different views to consider. Nameless, I feel, is probably just me a bit younger and wronger. I cant be arsed these days to spend the time putting him right in the face of his piggedheaded refusal to accept reason.

Zip's a peach, love him. Our politics on how to run a decent society are actually fairly close, he just loves a cretinous crazy leftie loser too much. And I resent the thick oxf*rd for posing no opposition to true enemy of us all.

I love it when you prove yourself wrong.
I assume you are early 30s ?

40 next month. :P

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 09 Jan 2021 10:06

Pepe the Horseman
Snowflake Royal
Zip

Absolutely love you.

You've made a lot of enemies over the years Ian, who do you consider your biggest nemesis?

I have enemies?

skipper
Hob Nob Regular

by skipper » 09 Jan 2021 10:17

SouthDownsRoyal
skipper Oldmanandrews.

I think he is back :?:

Oh...
Lets talk about our favourite nobbers.

Pepe The Horseman is so good, I follow them on Twitter too.

skipper
Hob Nob Regular

by skipper » 09 Jan 2021 10:18

Zip
skipper
Zip

Racist thug! Hell no. A lefty Remainer. Ian is a member of the Liberal Democrat’s. I rest my case m’lud.

Those damn Libs. My town is full of them, but they're all lovely. And Labour still get more of the vote, despite almost no representation. Bizarre all round really.

Anyway, glad we're on the same page x

oldebiscuit

by oldebiscuit » 09 Jan 2021 11:10

Fellow Nobbers annoy me occasionally, but 5 minutes later it's forgotten and i move on, that is unless it's one of the few tedious 'know it alls' with no manners that just wont give it a rest.
However, i do laugh disdainfully at Nobbers whose lives revolve around this Forum, the sad ones with no other life, so little life that they even post on Christmas Day whilst everyone else is celebrating Christmas with their Families and Friends.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 09 Jan 2021 11:15

Thanks Oldebiscuit. I posted on here on Christmas Day :oops: but I do have a life.....I think.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 09 Jan 2021 12:27

Some of us have the skill to have a life and post obsessively. 8)

exileinleeds
Hob Nob Addict

by exileinleeds » 09 Jan 2021 13:14

Hound
Zip
skipper Oldmanandrews.

I like Ian, I don't get the hate.

Ahem, I don't recall ever arguing with Ian....TBF, it's pretty rare for me to argue with anyone- when they are wrong, I'll tell them, if they don't accept that, then it becomes their problem, not mine.

Clearly there are exceptions, if you actually offend me, I stay offended....St P & Zip- pair of them, utterly offensive little shits.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 09 Jan 2021 13:18

exileinleeds
Hound
Zip

Ahem, I don't recall ever arguing with Ian....TBF, it's pretty rare for me to argue with anyone- when they are wrong, I'll tell them, if they don't accept that, then it becomes their problem, not mine.

Clearly there are exceptions, if you actually offend me, I stay offended....St P & Zip- pair of them, utterly offensive little shits.

:lol: You really need a sense of humour. I know your politics and was just pulling your leg

exileinleeds
Hob Nob Addict

by exileinleeds » 09 Jan 2021 13:24

Some things are really not funny.

Being accused of being a Tory is really really not funny.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 09 Jan 2021 14:06

exileinleeds Some things are really not funny.

Makes me laugh how massively over offended people get by being called a ‘Tory’ like they’ve been accused of molesting kids or something

Remember Vic going off on one about it as well

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 09 Jan 2021 14:07

“Accused”. Dear God. Lighten up. It’s called banter. As I say I know your politics.
Still credit where it’s due you’re justifying this thread.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 09 Jan 2021 14:07

Hound

Makes me laugh how massively over offended people get by being called a ‘Tory’ like they’ve been accused of molesting kids or something

Remember Vic going off on one about it as well

It was the mildest of ribbing. JMW pointed it out too. Jeez.

oldebiscuit

by oldebiscuit » 09 Jan 2021 14:42

Hound

exileinleeds is right, it is a serious matter. You might be self employed, own your own house, own a car, but that still doesn’t qualify you as a Tory. To be a Tory, you need to be extremely rich, have your fingers in lots of pies (as well as rent boys on Clapham Common), be supercilious, be expectant that the Working Man will be prepared to die in War for the Nation’s interests (which include your own interests) , but not have to get involved in the war yourself. Agree to all cuts on Social Spending, demand lower taxes for the Rich, and expect ordinary People to pay a lot more for their prescriptions. So yes, being accused of being a Tory is a pcuntish accusation.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 09 Jan 2021 14:48

^ yeah Zip, learn to put the :wink: after your bantz you miserable sh1t