MATCHWATCH : Swansea City (h)

219 posts
karbota
Hob Nob Regular

Re: MATCHWATCH : Swansea City (h)

by karbota » 25 Apr 2021 20:05

Snowflake Royal I look forward to karbunkle visiting the Emerald isle and explaining to the Republicans and those south of the border that they're actually British.

But it's you and your ilk that keep on telling me that only the Celts, the Scots, the Irish are the real British?????????????.

Anyway from Wiki.

"The British Isles are a group of islands in the North Atlantic off the north-western coast of continental Europe, consisting of the islands of Great Britain, Ireland, the Isle of Man, the Hebrides and over six thousand smaller islands".

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 25 Apr 2021 20:08

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe

Apparently, the UK remains geographically in Europe

Who knew ?

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 25 Apr 2021 20:20

karbota
Snowflake Royal I look forward to karbunkle visiting the Emerald isle and explaining to the Republicans and those south of the border that they're actually British.

But it's you and your ilk that keep on telling me that only the Celts, the Scots, the Irish are the real British?????????????.

Anyway from Wiki.

"The British Isles are a group of islands in the North Atlantic off the north-western coast of continental Europe, consisting of the islands of Great Britain, Ireland, the Isle of Man, the Hebrides and over six thousand smaller islands".

Cnut

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 25 Apr 2021 22:06

leon
karbota

Anyway from Wiki.

Cnut

And of course 400 years under direct rule from London.

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 25 Apr 2021 22:19

Franchise FC https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe

Apparently, the UK remains geographically in Europe

Who knew ?

Ah, a divergence, but a very weak attempt!.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 25 Apr 2021 22:40

karbota

Anyway from Wiki.

I already knew you were too thick to understand the difference between nationality and geography. Didn't need to reinforce that.

FYI the island containing England, Wales and Scotland is Britain, and it's inhabitants are British (as well as one of Welsh, Scotish and English). It's neighbouring island, part of the British Isles, is Ireland, and its inhabitants are Irish. The clue is in the name United Kingdom of Great Britain AND Northern Ireland. You thick oxf*rd. Now crawl back under your rock and pcunt off.
Last edited by Snowflake Royal on 25 Apr 2021 22:44, edited 1 time in total.

biff

by biff » 25 Apr 2021 22:43

Karbota needs his teeth putting through. very happy to oblige.

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 25 Apr 2021 22:46

Snowflake Royal
karbota

Anyway from Wiki.

I already knew you were too thick to understand the difference between nationality and geography. Didn't need to reinforce that.

No wonder I am confused, you Remoaners have repeatably told me they are the real British?????????????.

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 25 Apr 2021 22:54

Snowflake Royal
karbota

Anyway from Wiki.

FYI the island containing England, Wales and Scotland is Britain, and it's inhabitants are British (as well as one of Welsh, Scotish and English). It's neighbouring island, part of the British Isles, is Ireland, and its inhabitants are Irish. The clue is in the name United Kingdom of Great Britain AND Northern Ireland. You thick oxf*rd. Now crawl back under your rock and pcunt off.

And of course British.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 25 Apr 2021 22:55

You might want to check your own source for who is British. It disagrees with you. Imbecile.

And out.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 25 Apr 2021 22:57

:lol: :roll: who oxf*rd cares. My ideal would be 11 lads from Reading but don't really give a shit what nationality they are. Why would you? Weirdo.

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 25 Apr 2021 23:02

Still giving KKKarbota the attention he craves then?

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 26 Apr 2021 09:25

Westwood52 Pretty much what we have been seeing since Xmas.We are nowhere near a top six team.Devoid of self belief and team spirit;there were a few very poor performances out there.

IMHO

Rafa.Another save where he pushes the ball out to the oncoming forward ,for the first.He really should be working on that.

Yids. Disappeared 2 nd half when he was out on his feet,once again.What’s wrong with him ?
Richards. Struggling to see what Bayern see in him,really.A couple of nice touches,then he screws up defensively.He may well sink without a trace in the Bunde.
Holmes. 2nd game running he was put on his backside a couple of times,and some weak defending 2nd half.
Moore .He had an absolute shocker,particularly on the first goal.His first three passes out of defence 1 st half,weren’t even close to a Reading player.The form he displayed when he first came to the club ,have now disappeared down the money drain.
Swift.Easily MOM.Today showed what we have been missing for three quarters of the season.
Rino. Huffed and puffed as usual.But he really should have hit the target 2nd half.
Laurent.Another shocker.almost gifted them a goal.He is just so slow to react,and once again the game passed him by.
Ejaria. One of his better games.Suprised he was taken off.
Meite .What’s that 11 goals this season ? You are not going to get that much more out of him.
Jao.Swansea were all over him,and he just couldn’t break loose,should have done better with the back pass.

Semedo. Really ?
Alukho.Once again should have been on earlier.
Puskas. Simply dreadful.
Estevez.Technically he is a very good player,as we saw with his goal.Just not trustworthy defensively.

Unti half time I thought the ref did really well.But he must have seen the clear penalty shout 2nd half.The assistant had an even better view;but are they told not to rule on the big decisions.

Effectively I really don’t know what Pauno is going to do on the last two games.The fact is,he is probably screwed.

funny how we see things differently - Moore is quality and in my opinion fights for this team

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 26 Apr 2021 09:28

A potentially excellent season stumbles and falls into a good season.

Agree with the comment that we have not looked outclassed in many games at all. Its just that end product. Need to be driving that ball forward and quicker - thats what needs working on.

Talk of mass clear outs is utterly ridiculous.

Getting rid of Baldock and Aluko clears out £55k a week in wages. Some will go and lets raid League one for the best of the other talent.

Tetek will shine next season too.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 26 Apr 2021 10:38

GREAT RESULT YESTERDAY i.e. I saved £10 and spent time with the family. No more Reading shit for me this season thanks very much.

Couldn't give a flying flamingo about the match otherwise but did check my phone occasionally for updates and 1-0 up to 2-1 down made me smile.

I see this time, finally, Pauno had 2 strikers on the pitch sooner than the usual 89mins in a must-win match. If I'm not mistaken Puscas came on to partner Joao with 10mins to go? wow! .. one season in and Pauno might be learning some common sense.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 26 Apr 2021 11:40

Better performance yesterday but the intensity and urgency should have been there games ago - too little too late I’m afraid

Obviously the Semedo sub for Swift has caught a lot of attention but actually thought it was fairly logical - it’s a shame that Semedo was woeful when he came on, with him, Moore and Ejaria all following the ball for their first goal and not the man running forward and a simple one two completely taking him out the game for the second

Not sure I’d have done Olise for Meite though as it really does take away a lot of power and strength from the front four and he has been contributing little since early March (one good half at Watford and one good finish against Derby aside). Should have been Ejaria off if he wanted Olise on as they both offer fairly similar attributes

Onto the fullbacks, Yiadom was his usual self, energetic, lively, but very little quality in the final third as usual. Richards played OK but similarly is no real threat going forward. Recall Hound(?) suggesting Esteves has been underused and on the basis of that cameo, perhaps he was right, was a nice finish. Ditto Aluko who’s been strangely underused since his pretty awful cameo against Brentford back in early February. Every time he’s come on the last few times, he’s looked to do something. Could even argue the same for Baldock although a bit more questionable there

Hope to see some youngsters for the last couple of games. Paunovic will obviously have more of an idea than us with regards to who’s staying/who’s going but little point now of playing players who won’t be here next season so the likes of Gibson/Semedo/Richards/Aluko/Baldock etc etc

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 26 Apr 2021 12:33

paultheroyal A potentially excellent season stumbles and falls into a good season.

Agree with the comment that we have not looked outclassed in many games at all. Its just that end product. Need to be driving that ball forward and quicker - thats what needs working on.

Getting rid of Baldock and Aluko clears out £55k a week in wages. Some will go and lets raid League one for the best of the other talent.

It's a good start, but sadly less than £3m off a bill of about £32m which needs to be closer to £16m

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 26 Apr 2021 17:39

paultheroyal A potentially excellent season stumbles and falls into a good season.

If Reading can agree terms to renew his contract.

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 26 Apr 2021 17:53

leon
karbota

Anyway from Wiki.

Cnut

Tourette's?

219 posts