Pauno out

3542 posts
AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Pauno out

by AthleticoSpizz » 21 Jan 2022 21:56

Professionals (some from big big clubs on loan) not looking after themselves…more like

Certainly nobody is ‘trying too hard’ and over stretching themselves on the training grounds.

It’s weird tbh

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 21 Jan 2022 22:09

AthleticoSpizz Professionals (some from big big clubs on loan) not looking after themselves…more like

Certainly nobody is ‘trying too hard’ and over stretching themselves on the training grounds.

It’s weird tbh

How’d you work that one out?

We have 3 players on loan and they have played the 3rd, 6th and 8th most amount of minutes in the squad.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 21 Jan 2022 22:15

Wowee…that”s one high bar :roll:

Players out on loan…and all of the reasons for it (them being out on loan) .getting injured/taking time-outs between games….they’ve got to take some responsibility for themselves.

Don’t get me wrong…the whole injury crisis (s) is all a bit strange

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 21 Jan 2022 22:37

AthleticoSpizz Wowee…that”s one high bar :roll:

Players out on loan…and all of the reasons for it (them being out on loan) .getting injured/taking time-outs between games….they’ve got to take some responsibility for themselves.

Admittedly, its not saying a lot, though one of those would be even higher if he wasn't away for several games for another competition and they all joined after the start of the season. I don't think highlighting the loan players (who have remained relatively injury free) supports any kind of argument.

That's my point about the injury crisis, I don't think it is 'strange' as such. Things don't just happen, it's not just bad luck. Who is to say that it isn't a culmination of an improper training structure, inadequate rest and rehabilitation and misguidance for reintroduction to the team? From where we are, on the outside, it is just conjecture - but in my opinion its far more likely and believable once considering the manager's long-lasting demonstration of inadequacy and incompetence. Even more so when acknowledging his pre-existing reputation, and the reports from Chicago Fire fans.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 21 Jan 2022 22:48

CountryRoyal
Zip We are getting a good number of soft tissue injuries now. Dann, Hoilett, Azeez, Halilovic, Tetek (I think),.....there seems to be a serious conditioning problem with the players.

Counter-productive over intense training sessions, reported from his time in Chicago and makes sense.

This amount of injuries is not a coincidence.

On the injuries, I think we’ve always seem to have more than a fair share, but this year really does take the piss.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 21 Jan 2022 22:59

Hendo
CountryRoyal
Zip We are getting a good number of soft tissue injuries now. Dann, Hoilett, Azeez, Halilovic, Tetek (I think),.....there seems to be a serious conditioning problem with the players.

Counter-productive over intense training sessions, reported from his time in Chicago and makes sense.

This amount of injuries is not a coincidence.

On the injuries, I think we’ve always seem to have more than a fair share, but this year really does take the piss.

It also seems that other clubs don’t seem to be having many injuries/ absences when we play them with the exception of WBA.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 21 Jan 2022 23:04

CountryRoyal

Admittedly, its not saying a lot, though one of those would be even higher if he wasn't away for several games for another competition and they all joined after the start of the season. I don't think highlighting the loan players (who have remained relatively injury free) supports any kind of argument.

That's my point about the injury crisis, I don't think it is 'strange' as such. Things don't just happen, it's not just bad luck. Who is to say that it isn't a culmination of an improper training structure, inadequate rest and rehabilitation and misguidance for reintroduction to the team? From where we are, on the outside, it is just conjecture - but in my opinion its far more likely and believable once considering the manager's long-lasting demonstration of inadequacy and incompetence. Even more so when acknowledging his pre-existing reputation, and the reports from Chicago Fire fans.
fair enough…but

Players on loan from big BIG. clubs who know how to look after themselves, playing one week, then not the other is strange.
With the exception of Andy Carroll (who has been the exception in sick-bay terms) what have these other loanees going to gain from their times on our sick-list?

It’s weird, but a I think that the problem (and their ‘play one week/take next week off’ attitudes’) lies a lot with the players themselves.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 21 Jan 2022 23:12

AthleticoSpizz
CountryRoyal

fair enough…but

Players on loan from big BIG. clubs who know how to look after themselves, playing one week, then not the other is strange.
With the exception of Andy Carroll (who has been the exception in sick-bay terms) what have these other loanees going to gain from their times on our sick-list?

It’s weird, but a I think that the problem (and their ‘play one week/take next week off’ attitudes’) lies a lot with the players themselves.

Hasn't CR just told you twice that our loanees arn't on our sick list much. So why you still talking about them taking responsibility to not be on our sick list.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 21 Jan 2022 23:21

Snowflake Royal
AthleticoSpizz
CountryRoyal

fair enough…but

Hasn't CR just told you twice that our loanees arn't on our sick list much. So why you still talking about them taking responsibility to not be on our sick list.
Okay Ian calm down you sad post leeching fukk, maybe I am confusing ‘signings’ with loanee signings…go easy on me…it’s been (being) a long season…don’t really know who is ours and who is not…nor do I really care right now.

Oh and :wink:
Last edited by AthleticoSpizz on 21 Jan 2022 23:22, edited 1 time in total.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 21 Jan 2022 23:22

AthleticoSpizz
Snowflake Royal
AthleticoSpizz fair enough…but

Okay Ian calm down you sad post leeching fukk, maybe I am confusing ‘signings’ with loanee signings…go easy on me…it’s been (being) a long season…don’t really know who is ours and who is not…nor do I really care right now.

nice reaction. Had a few have we?

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 21 Jan 2022 23:23

Ho…a crossover of an edit, sentiment remains the same

DDs all yours on other threads to bicker with runtboy

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 22 Jan 2022 05:45

AthleticoSpizz Ho…a crossover of an edit, sentiment remains the same

DDs all yours on other threads to bicker with runtboy

You mean rentboy?

St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

by St Pauli » 22 Jan 2022 15:27

Pauno OUT!

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 22 Jan 2022 15:35

Good news. If Pauno oxf*rd off we do clearly have plenty of talent and motivation.

St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

by St Pauli » 22 Jan 2022 16:14

Pauno OUT!

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 22 Jan 2022 17:07

Agreed. Players really tried as hard as they possibly could, just excellent effort.

Huge amount of talent, but in my opinion, a full strength squad would be playoff contenders so let's not moan about injuries for this one - the squad was plenty good enough.

Pauno, please just f**k off.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 22 Jan 2022 17:08

Get out of the club you clown fraud. Have some fcuking humility.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 22 Jan 2022 17:16

Is it a case of we genuinely can't afford it?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 22 Jan 2022 17:23

It was a better performance, but without points against QPR I can't see how he can survive the break to Bristol.

We should have someone lined up and ready to go at 5pm next Saturday if we lose so they can spend some quality time with the squad ahead of the next game.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 22 Jan 2022 17:24

Simmops Is it a case of we genuinely can't afford it?

I would presume that the owners are screwed by the ffp issues as they’d need to pay off the management team (Pauno and Mitrovic) to start with and doing that may well give issues further down the line with player contracts etc.

3542 posts