206 posts
CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: MATCHWATCH : Derby County (a)

by CountryRoyal » 30 Sep 2021 12:12

Hound
Snowflake Royal
Zip
Yeah it’s not just me then. I thought Laurent should have done a lot better with Forsythe’s header and cleared it

Totally misjudged it and where he was imo.

Done well for a midfielder, but he isn't a CB.

He isnt a CB, but he is a better CB than Moore and Morro? And possibly Holmes. And isnt perm-injured like TMc

On this seasons showing Yiadom is a better CB than Moore and Morrison. That tells you everything.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 30 Sep 2021 12:18

Hound
Snowflake Royal
Zip
Yeah it’s not just me then. I thought Laurent should have done a lot better with Forsythe’s header and cleared it

Totally misjudged it and where he was imo.

He isnt a CB, but he is a better CB than Moore and Morro? And possibly Holmes. And isnt perm-injured like TMc

Don't be ridiculous Hound.

Better CB than Morro or Holmes, or even Moore, after about 2 appearances there?

Are you on drugs?

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 30 Sep 2021 12:39

Snowflake Royal
Hound
Snowflake Royal Totally misjudged it and where he was imo.

Don't be ridiculous Hound.

Better CB than Morro or Holmes, or even Moore, after about 2 appearances there?

Are you on drugs?

I’m assuming he meant based on this seasons’ performances otherwise it’s a bit of a strange comment

And we all know regardless, Moore is straight back into the team when fit

Once upon a time .

by Once upon a time . » 30 Sep 2021 13:25

Is there any chance of swapping Puscas for Oliveira ? Centre backs , let’s hope Dann puts that ranking list argument to bed . Midfielders , some were not up to previous performances , but TDB had a good first half , I like the look of him . Keeper , not bad , but I would like better .

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 30 Sep 2021 13:56

Interesting that the only poster who went made Swift MOM and yet so many others thought he had a bad game.
With this red button coverage there are no replays and the commentator was a bloke who just reports to Soccer Saturday from a non-televised game.

He got our black players mixed up which even Dellor does but seemed to know a bit about the players in general and loved Ejaria (if it was him :wink:) .
I don't know about others watching on the red button but at times I got Drinkwater and Swift mixed up especially as Swift seemed at times to be deeper than normal which somebody posted earlier.

As for Laurent you would expect a midfielder to look good coming out from a centre-back position but I'll reserve my judgement on him in that position after the expected bombardment in the air from the giants of Cardiff who surely will be looking to make amends and play in the only way they know after a couple of dreadful results.

This time we can't blame the ref who looked as though he was intent on showing that he wasn't a homer.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 04 Oct 2021 16:39

Ascotexgunner Amazing. The croation can play a Steven Gerrardesque crossfield pass....but ask him to shoot and and it's like Douglas Bader.

Despite his lack of legs Bader was the fifth highest Ace in the RAF, so his shooting was pretty damn good!

206 posts
It is currently 20 Apr 2024 16:52