MATCHWATCH : Swansea City (a)

148 posts
Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: MATCHWATCH : Swansea City (a)

by Franchise FC » 27 Nov 2021 17:09

By the way, the commentary that said he ran out of pace, but said nothing about the sublime touches to control the ball and cut inside. Actually, didn’t think he looked short of pace at all

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 27 Nov 2021 17:09

windermereROYAL Bloody hell we`ve only beaten Swansea. :shock:

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 27 Nov 2021 17:25

genome https://twitter.com/LordCKS/status/1464638696351842310

What an absolute whopper

Yeah, he can get in the bin. If you can’t be happy that your team won on a Saturday afternoon, regardless of who the manager is, then maybe you should find something else to do.

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 27 Nov 2021 17:27

Hendo

What an absolute whopper

Yeah, he can get in the bin. If you can’t be happy that your team won on a Saturday afternoon, regardless of who the manager is, then maybe you should find something else to do.

He’s a bit like a national newspaper, nothing makes both of them more aroused than bad news as that sells massively more than good

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 27 Nov 2021 17:28

Well done to our lads who may well have saved Pauno from the sack.
Ian will be beside himself with our win without his two favourite :wink: players in the line-up.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 27 Nov 2021 18:54

Hendo

What an absolute whopper

I don't know why but the comment underneath from someone said.....Lord C*cks Blocked......nearly spat my drink out laughing. :D

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 27 Nov 2021 18:58

Millsy
Millsy We'll win.

Not surprised in the slightest, but then my bed is dry.

Sorry I shouldn't have bumped this, was immature of me.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 27 Nov 2021 19:09

I'll have to see Carroll's goal again because the only video I've seen he looks a mile offside but there is at least two seconds before the camera pans to him.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 27 Nov 2021 19:15

Pretty surprised Yids wasn`t crucified on here the way Moore would have been for his attempt to clear the first goal off the line for the first goal.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 27 Nov 2021 19:18

windermereROYAL Pretty surprised Yids wasn`t crucified on here the way Moore would have been for his attempt to clear the first goal off the line for the first goal.

We'd scored within about 2 minutes. If there'd been time he might have been.

Personally I was far more unhappy with how the guy got to be unmarked through on goal in the centre of the pitch for the easiest of passes.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 27 Nov 2021 19:36

windermereROYAL Pretty surprised Yids wasn`t crucified on here the way Moore would have been for his attempt to clear the first goal off the line for the first goal.
never miskicked/misjudged anything in your playing career? :lol:
Before you answer that...I guess, the likes of us paid to play (not the other way around)

Looked worse than it really was I’m sure....as Ian says, it became ‘yesterdays news’ very quickly.

Great team performance

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 27 Nov 2021 19:48

Real togetherness in his team no matter what anyone says otherwise.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ReadingFC/st ... 0yVcdWl0a4

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 27 Nov 2021 19:56

Lovely stuff!....love Andy C...a journeyman in the mould of Charlie Adams time here...great to have him here.

But such scenes can only happen on days like today

Let’s have this (and its reason) at EVERY game

Barney
Hob Nob Regular

by Barney » 27 Nov 2021 20:08

windermereROYAL Real togetherness in his team no matter what anyone says otherwise.

THAT.....is superb :D :D :D COME ON READING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 28 Nov 2021 02:14

Hendo

What an absolute whopper

I can’t believe I’m saying this… but I get his logic. He is so anti-Pauno and his entire raison d'être is for him to be sacked - therefore any result which makes that scenario less likely is, by definition, antithetical to what he wants.

I am not saying I agree with it, I categorically don’t, I just understand why he is approaching like that. I don’t really use Twitter but see his name pop up enough, so from the things I’ve heard I can’t say I’m surprised.

Ftr everyone knows I’m Pauno out but my god I’m never going to actively want us to lose, and will always celebrate every goal.

I still maintain I would love Pauno to turn this around. I don’t have much reason to be optimistic he will build on this, but I’d love it if he does.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 28 Nov 2021 08:20

CountryRoyal
Hendo

What an absolute whopper

I can’t believe I’m saying this… but I get his logic. He is so anti-Pauno and his entire raison d'être is for him to be sacked - therefore any result which makes that scenario less likely is, by definition, antithetical to what he wants.

I am not saying I agree with it, I categorically don’t, I just understand why he is approaching like that. I don’t really use Twitter but see his name pop up enough, so from the things I’ve heard I can’t say I’m surprised.

Ftr everyone knows I’m Pauno out but my god I’m never going to actively want us to lose, and will always celebrate every goal.

I still maintain I would love Pauno to turn this around. I don’t have much reason to be optimistic he will build on this, but I’d love it if he does.

A look further down his feed confirms he's an anti masker too. He's clearly all kinds of thick twat.

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 28 Nov 2021 09:26

From Despair To Where?
CountryRoyal
Hendo

A look further down his feed confirms he's an anti masker too. He's clearly all kinds of thick twat.

But OMA says he's a good bloke. Not exactly the best character witness.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 28 Nov 2021 09:51

CountryRoyal
Hendo

What an absolute whopper

Seriously worry about his state of mind. A very angry immature twat.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 28 Nov 2021 10:21

windermereROYAL Real togetherness in his team no matter what anyone says otherwise.

yeah the spirit does seem good. Pauno does seem to have kept morale pretty high

One thing not been mentioned on the threads that I've seen is the good work from Swift on the two goals. Cuts out a pass and then very quickly releases TDB on the first, and presses the defender into the mistake on the third. Both a result of hard work and intelligent pressing.

TDB looks a hell of a lot better further forward from those highlights than his shocking performance in midweek. Maybe a little run as one of those attacking midfielders will work out for him - not been impressed with him as a defensive midfielder

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 28 Nov 2021 10:42

paultheroyal
CountryRoyal
Hendo

Seriously worry about his state of mind. A very angry immature twat.

I just get baffled why he even bothers with football, because clearly all it does is make him miserable? Oh well, to each their own

148 posts