Ince out!

1204 posts
karbota
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Ince out!

by karbota » 09 Apr 2022 22:21

AthleticoSpizz
karbota
Blackbag Give him the job if we’d won today he’d be manager of the month no question

Wrexham won again today, already a proven winner Parky would jump at the chance.
just about scabbed a win against the 19th placed team in the ‘Non-League’ with a 95th minute penalty.

No thanx, damaged goods.

I know you like ‘winding us up’

….but you have actually studied his managerial trajectories, haven’t you?

That is 12 wins out of the last 13 games ( 1 drawn ) including a cup semi-final victory over Stockport!, stunning form.
His past record at Bradford and Colchester speaks volumes.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 09 Apr 2022 22:27

karbota
AthleticoSpizz
karbota
Wrexham won again today, already a proven winner Parky would jump at the chance.
just about scabbed a win against the 19th placed team in the ‘Non-League’ with a 95th minute penalty.

No thanx, damaged goods.

That is 12 wins out of the last 13 games ( 1 drawn ) including a cup semi-final victory over Stockport!, stunning form.
yeah…even beleaguered Dover nearly had Wrexham over recently.

Perleeessssse…give it up m8

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 09 Apr 2022 22:29

One nil up and lost same old

Ince OUT in the summer

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 10 Apr 2022 07:58

AthleticoSpizz
karbota
AthleticoSpizz just about scabbed a win against the 19th placed team in the ‘Non-League’ with a 95th minute penalty.

No thanx, damaged goods.

yeah…even beleaguered Dover nearly had Wrexham over recently.

Perleeessssse…give it up m8

But beleaguered Stockport didn't.

The Royal Forester
Hob Nob Regular

by The Royal Forester » 10 Apr 2022 10:13

SouthDownsRoyal Some on here we’re queuing up to offer Ince a long term deal just days ago, let’s hope we can cling on by hoping those above keep losing and a fresh start in summer.

I couldn't care less what those above do. As long as the ones below us keep losing. (not having a dig SDR, I assume it was a typo),

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 10 Apr 2022 10:19

Just want to check.... SDR, you are aware we're 21st and have just lost our first game in 5, right?

Weymouth Royal

by Weymouth Royal » 10 Apr 2022 22:31

So, Ince has reportedly been offered the job full-time. I'm still not sure this is good or bad.

Early prediction is he'd be sacked come December. Next season will be far harder than this season with huge changes this summer.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 10 Apr 2022 23:12

The Royal Forester
SouthDownsRoyal Some on here we’re queuing up to offer Ince a long term deal just days ago, let’s hope we can cling on by hoping those above keep losing and a fresh start in summer.

I couldn't care less what those above do. As long as the ones below us keep losing. (not having a dig SDR, I assume it was a typo),

Just re read it, yes it was a typo, sorry!

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 10 Apr 2022 23:13

Snowflake Royal Just want to check.... SDR, you are aware we're 21st and have just lost our first game in 5, right?

Yes but with players returning from injury and given how well Pauno started we should be weary of thinking we have done ok in the short term and give him the job

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 10 Apr 2022 23:13

Weymouth Royal So, Ince has reportedly been offered the job full-time. I'm still not sure this is good or bad.

Early prediction is he'd be sacked come December. Next season will be far harder than this season with huge changes this summer.

New manager search come the new year then, yawn :roll:

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 10 Apr 2022 23:23

SouthDownsRoyal
Snowflake Royal Just want to check.... SDR, you are aware we're 21st and have just lost our first game in 5, right?

Yes but with players returning from injury and given how well Pauno started we should be weary of thinking we have done ok in the short term and give him the job

When you say how well Pauno started, I assume you mean last season.

Damage is long done regardless of return from injury. Once you're in a rut it's hard to get out during a season.

As for returning from injury, we still have Meite, Rinomhota and now Swift out. Pretty much all first XI players when fully fit. Ince and Hoilett recently missed games (not for injury to be fair). It's one recent defeat.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 10 Apr 2022 23:33

Snowflake Royal
SouthDownsRoyal

Damage is long done regardless of return from injury. Once you're in a rut it's hard to get out during a season.

As for returning from injury, we still have Meite, Rinomhota and now Swift out. Pretty much all first XI players when fully fit. Ince and Hoilett recently missed games (not for injury to be fair). It's one recent defeat.

I’m not denying the improvements I’m just wary of taking such a small sample size and extrapolating from that Ince should get the job long term

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 11 Apr 2022 08:31

SouthDownsRoyal
Snowflake Royal
SouthDownsRoyal

I’m not denying the improvements I’m just wary of taking such a small sample size and extrapolating from that Ince should get the job long term

We can probably agree on that. Personally I would like us to get the season done, or at least get down to the last 2/3 games before deciding.

No reason you can't sort out what the terms would be, division dependent of course, in the meantime. But not actually decide yet.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 11 Apr 2022 08:46

Snowflake Royal
SouthDownsRoyal
Snowflake Royal When you say how well Pauno started, I assume you mean last season.

We can probably agree on that. Personally I would like us to get the season done, or at least get down to the last 2/3 games before deciding.

No reason you can't sort out what the terms would be, division dependent of course, in the meantime. But not actually decide yet.

Yes I would rather see the season done before any decision is made

YorkshireRoyal99
Hob Nob Addict

by YorkshireRoyal99 » 11 Apr 2022 08:56

Yeah if the rumours are true I'm surprised we've offered him the job now considering safety isn't assured yet. I'm not completely against the decision, I'm just unsure about it and I'll maintain I'd rather us go somewhere else for our manager but, we could do worse, at the moment.

The Royal Forester
Hob Nob Regular

by The Royal Forester » 11 Apr 2022 10:14

SouthDownsRoyal
The Royal Forester

Just re read it, yes it was a typo, sorry!

No need to apologise, it happens to the best of us.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 30 Jul 2022 23:01

Ince out

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 31 Jul 2022 03:17

4 straight defeats no goals. The guvner is working his magic.

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 31 Jul 2022 07:44

SouthDownsRoyal Ince out

+1

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 31 Jul 2022 08:46

It wasn't great yesterday but let's give him a chance to fix the problems. I think the November break gives us a good opportunity to replace him and some time for a new man to work with much of the squad should we get rid

1204 posts