MATCHWATCH : Wigan Athletic (a)

184 posts
Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

Re: MATCHWATCH : Wigan Athletic (a)

by Nameless » 21 Sep 2022 11:17

Snowflake Royal Oh look, RR wants to join in the people more interested in having a pop than posting their own view.

:roll:

Who has been having a pop ?

Never understand those who always post stuff they know is going to be controversial then pretend to be upset when someone makes a comment !
:shock:

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 21 Sep 2022 14:05

Nameless
Snowflake Royal Oh look, RR wants to join in the people more interested in having a pop than posting their own view.

Never understand those who always post stuff they know is going to be controversial then pretend to be upset when someone makes a comment !

Always seems to be the same poster(s).

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 21 Sep 2022 14:57

leon
Nameless

Yes, I've noticed you generally only come over to TB to criticise someone or something.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 21 Sep 2022 15:07

Snowflake Royal
leon
Nameless

Yes, I've noticed you generally only come over to TB to criticise someone or something.

I'll comment on the games on occasion and yes, always happy to criticise you and your posts.

184 posts