Well done No13!!

EASTENDER MARKY

by EASTENDER MARKY » 05 Nov 2007 09:17

Agreed with what Bobby and Jerry said. There were plenty of areas where he could of moved to sit down. My ticket was also for row 6 but stood at the back of P4/P5 and stood for the whole game.

Aubery Boyce
Hob Nob Regular

by Aubery Boyce » 05 Nov 2007 12:21

i thought we made a lot of noise for almost the entire game.

I was however, several pints worse for wear by KO, standing at the back in amongst people who were all singing, so might have just seemed louder than normal

can someone post the words to the Leroy Lita song...

Oh Leroy Lita,
youre the love of my life,

etc etc.

T.R.O.L.I.
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 2 down, far right - Still recovering from the weekend's excesses

by T.R.O.L.I. » 05 Nov 2007 12:36

Aubery Boyce Oh Leroy Lita,
youre the love of my life,

etc etc.

Oh Leroy Lita
I'll let you sh*g my wife

Oh Leroy Lita
I'll let you video too

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 05 Nov 2007 16:04

after being treated to a "youre not singing anymore" from a home stadium that didnt sing for more than about 5 minutes all game, even when 3-1 up, despite the fact that we were still actually singing
i can confirm that it sounds daft, and will no longer be joining in when we do it at our place

Compo's Hat
Hob Nob Regular

by Compo's Hat » 06 Nov 2007 01:04

I have to say fair f**ks to the kids around myself and my brother that joined in any song we started in our area. It makes it so much easier to get the rest of the stand singing when 30 odd people join in instantly, especially when you get a new song going like "Shane Long, Shane Long" to the tune of Gary Glitter's "Come on, Come on!"

I'm just gutted i lost my sign from The Eight Bells on the way to the ground that said "Please consider our neighbours and leave these premises quietly." Would of been genius waving that about in the ground.

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 06 Nov 2007 09:53

kevan Atmosphere was better and attendance too, it seems whenever the occassional away supporters come out the atmosphere is better.

The problem must therefore be with the non-plastic fans who travel to the far away matches - pull ourselves together why don't we.

Seriously - please ask your mums to let you travel a bit further, you did great on Saturday

me and my m8 are both going up, our parents think we are going into reading :D but we going to manchester lol

EASTENDER MARKY

by EASTENDER MARKY » 06 Nov 2007 10:06

Compo's Hat I have to say fair f**ks to the kids around myself and my brother that joined in any song we started in our area. It makes it so much easier to get the rest of the stand singing when 30 odd people join in instantly, especially when you get a new song going like "Shane Long, Shane Long" to the tune of Gary Glitter's "Come on, Come on!"

I'm just gutted i lost my sign from The Eight Bells on the way to the ground that said "Please consider our neighbours and leave these premises quietly." Would of been genius waving that about in the ground.

Was sat just to the left of you by about 8 seats and I was on the top row. The kids you mentioned were pretty good with getting songs started, all you needed to do was sing the first line of a song on your own and then they would join in. No-one joined in with Baby Give It Up (Super Kevin Doyle) after he scored though!

T.R.O.L.I.
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 2 down, far right - Still recovering from the weekend's excesses

by T.R.O.L.I. » 06 Nov 2007 10:34

EASTENDER MARKY No-one joined in with Baby Give It Up (Super Kevin Doyle) after he scored though!

Probably because it's a shit song. HTH.

:wink:

EASTENDER MARKY

by EASTENDER MARKY » 06 Nov 2007 10:51

T.R.O.L.I.
EASTENDER MARKY No-one joined in with Baby Give It Up (Super Kevin Doyle) after he scored though!

How dare you?!

Compo's Hat
Hob Nob Regular

by Compo's Hat » 07 Nov 2007 03:15

EASTENDER MARKY
T.R.O.L.I.

How dare you?!

I don't think i heard that.