66%
No
34%

Total votes: 29
Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Rogers must go? (POLL)

by Deathy » 22 Aug 2009 17:44

Too early to blame him. For me you have to ask questions of the chairman and quite rightly, where's the money? Rodgers needs backing.

marcusopp

by marcusopp » 22 Aug 2009 17:44

Agreed. Bring in curbishley?

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 22 Aug 2009 17:47

Rogers deserves until Christmas to sort it out. If we are in relegation trouble then fair enough get him out...but seriously guys it is only four matches into the season...... but jeez if he can't see the glaring weaknesses then we are in the mire.

W&E Royal

by W&E Royal » 22 Aug 2009 17:50

Ideal I say he has to go! Inept tactics, not enough experience, we'll get relegated with this joker in charge.

oxf*rd off

Stooper
Hob Nob Regular

by Stooper » 22 Aug 2009 17:51

You can't change a whole teams mentality, tactics and get them to gel in 4 games FFS.

Let them get used to it all and then we'll see.

W&E Royal

by W&E Royal » 22 Aug 2009 17:52

W&E Royal
Ideal I say he has to go! Inept tactics, not enough experience, we'll get relegated with this joker in charge.

oxf*rd off

I didn't want to write Oxford off, that's gay! Ideal, F u c k off

The whole year inn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by The whole year inn » 22 Aug 2009 17:53

Stooper You can't change a whole teams mentality, tactics and get them to gel in 4 games FFS.

Let them get used to it all and then we'll see.

you are aware of the league format the FA applies to teams in this country?

We could gel next year, by which time we are relegated

urz_1871

by urz_1871 » 22 Aug 2009 17:59

After 4 games are you actually being serious??

To be fair i didn't actually think we played that badly today and think we were pretty unlucky to lose that.

First half we looked a very good team with Bertrand breaking down the left and Jay Tabb battling well in the middle. The first goal for Sheff U gave them confidence to go on an win the game as second half they came out a completly different team. Then the manner of Sheff U's second goal was a kick in the nuts and i think deflated the team quite abit.

But overall i think we showed some encouraging signs today.

Things will get better.
Last edited by urz_1871 on 22 Aug 2009 17:59, edited 1 time in total.

AbovetheI
Hob Nob Regular

by AbovetheI » 22 Aug 2009 17:59

W&E Royal
W&E Royal

oxf*rd off

I didn't want to write Oxford off, that's gay! Ideal, F u c k off

Surely you mean fuck off?

Darren Caskey's Dietician
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Darren Caskey's Dietician » 22 Aug 2009 18:00

I actually think what he is trying to do tactically is very good. Problem is, we no longer have a squad capable, and that isn't his fault.

A few more quality players to solidify the backbone, and getting some of the rough edges smoothed out of some of the kids and I think we will be a quality side.

Keep the faith in Rodgers. He's the right man, we just need to spend a bit.

It Is What It Is

by It Is What It Is » 22 Aug 2009 18:11

This thread is a joke, anyone fickle enough to blame the manager after 3 games, the manager who inherited a not-so-great performing team, whilst having the board above him selling on most of the decent players. /: tbh its not his fault if we arent winning at the moment, i now its a cliche, but give it time, it took FOUR MONTHS at watford before anything actually good came about, because it takes time adjust from coppels hoof it anywhere tactics, to actually pass it about and get something going tactics. so stfu and go eat your prawn sandwhiches.

W&E Royal

by W&E Royal » 22 Aug 2009 18:12

Surely you mean fuck off?

Yes, but it changed what i said! I see how you did it, very clever.

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

by Deathy » 22 Aug 2009 18:14

It Is What It Is This thread is a joke, anyone fickle enough to blame the manager after 3 games, the manager who inherited a not-so-great performing team, whilst having the board above him selling on most of the decent players. /: tbh its not his fault if we arent winning at the moment, i now its a cliche, but give it time, it took FOUR MONTHS at watford before anything actually good came about, because it takes time adjust from coppels hoof it anywhere tactics, to actually pass it about and get something going tactics. so stfu and go eat your prawn sandwhiches.

For the pure fact you've bolded this post, I aint reading all that.

Thou Voice

by Thou Voice » 22 Aug 2009 18:15

It Is What It Is This thread is a joke, anyone fickle enough to blame the manager after 3 games, the manager who inherited a not-so-great performing team, whilst having the board above him selling on most of the decent players. /: tbh its not his fault if we arent winning at the moment, i now its a cliche, but give it time, it took FOUR MONTHS at watford before anything actually good came about, because it takes time adjust from coppels hoof it anywhere tactics, to actually pass it about and get something going tactics. so stfu and go eat your prawn sandwhiches.[/b]

Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

These players are not adjusting, they have never played together like this.

Adusting is no excuse as they came in with "no gameplan" and there is "nothing to adjust from".

You can scrap that piss poor excuse to explain Rodger The Doger's joke at management level.

It Is What It Is

by It Is What It Is » 22 Aug 2009 18:18

Deathy
It Is What It Is This thread is a joke, anyone fickle enough to blame the manager after 3 games, the manager who inherited a not-so-great performing team, whilst having the board above him selling on most of the decent players. /: tbh its not his fault if we arent winning at the moment, i now its a cliche, but give it time, it took FOUR MONTHS at watford before anything actually good came about, because it takes time adjust from coppels hoof it anywhere tactics, to actually pass it about and get something going tactics. so stfu and go eat your prawn sandwhiches.

For the pure fact you've bolded this post, I aint reading all that.

Rookie error i meant to only bold the first couple of words, but ended up bolding it all, oops!

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 22 Aug 2009 18:21

What worries me about rogers is the lack of playing harper and marek who are both fit. There is seriously something very wrong behind the scenes. I thin maedjski is forcing rogers to sit them so he can sell them and get them off the wage bill. Are you telling me cisse and sigurdsson are better than these two, dream on :lol:
This club is becoming a farce.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 22 Aug 2009 18:29

Piss off.

Rax

by Rax » 22 Aug 2009 18:30

Rodgers must go - Coppell needs to come out of retirement..... and quick!!

SOS Sir Steve - YOUR club needs YOU!

:(

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 22 Aug 2009 18:31

Rax Rodgers must go - Coppell needs to come out of retirement..... and quick!!

SOS Sir Steve - YOUR club needs YOU!

:(

We're in this mess BECAUSE of Coppell.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 22 Aug 2009 18:31

Royalee

Piss off.

Ha ha - good comeback. Feeling a little dejected Royalee or is everything still rosy in your garden?

417 posts