Car Parking next season

Deadlock
Hob Nob Regular
Location: There's nothing of value there and the people make very poor slaves.

by Deadlock » 02 Aug 2006 13:53

Received my ticket this morning. For those that are still waiting, it covers league, cup and friendly games. The car park will be open from two hours before kick-off to one afterwards.

WestUpperAA

by WestUpperAA » 08 Aug 2006 08:17

WestUpperAA
starliaison
200 Miles Any idea when details/ passes for the star parking will be sent out to those who have booked ? Thanks

Having spoken to the guy organising it they should be going out tomorrow. He apologises for the delay but his mother was taken ill and hospitalised which does take away the time you have for these things.

Hi. Just wondered if the car park tickets have been sent out yet? I haven't received one - so should I assume that I missed out?

:?:

Hello again. My original question still stands: My car park ticket has not arrived yet - does this mean I missed out and won't be getting one?

:?

STAR Liaison
Hob Nob Regular

by STAR Liaison » 08 Aug 2006 08:45

WestUpperAA
WestUpperAA
starliaison
200 Miles Any idea when details/ passes for the star parking will be sent out to those who have booked ? Thanks

Having spoken to the guy organising it they should be going out tomorrow. He apologises for the delay but his mother was taken ill and hospitalised which does take away the time you have for these things.

Hi. Just wondered if the car park tickets have been sent out yet? I haven't received one - so should I assume that I missed out?

:?:

Can't tell as I don;t know who you are. I have a copy of the database of tickets sent out so please mail info@star-reading.org with your name and address and I will check. There are still places available.
Hello again. My original question still stands: My car park ticket has not arrived yet - does this mean I missed out and won't be getting one?

:?

URZZZZZZZZ
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Long knocks it back in.............IT'S READING WHO TAKE A MASSIVE STEP TOWARDS WEMBLEY!!

by URZZZZZZZZ » 09 Aug 2006 18:47

Hey STAR, just a quick question, will the car park for the season tickets be open on Saturday?

Cheers.

STAR Liaison
Hob Nob Regular

by STAR Liaison » 10 Aug 2006 08:49

URZZZZZZZZ Hey STAR, just a quick question, will the car park for the season tickets be open on Saturday?

Cheers.

I refer you to deadlocks post above

Deadlock Received my ticket this morning. For those that are still waiting, it covers league, cup and friendly games. The car park will be open from two hours before kick-off to one afterwards

URZZZZZZZZ
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Long knocks it back in.............IT'S READING WHO TAKE A MASSIVE STEP TOWARDS WEMBLEY!!

by URZZZZZZZZ » 10 Aug 2006 15:55

Cheers :D