Total votes: 67
RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

Re: Man City Tickets

by RoyalBlue » 14 Mar 2011 20:40

Rev Algenon Stickleback H
Tamworth_Royal Well done Madejski, Millions on the balance sheet in player sales again this year and yet you shit on the fans once again.

( For tax dodging reasons John Madejski may be out of the country at the moment and unable to respond to this comment ala the Everton Game)

The secret Diary of Tamworth Royal, IQ of 13 and three quarters.

Got up early. Burned my breakfast. Had to reply to posts on 17 posts hobnob about things that were probably Madejski's fault. Cheese on toast black when I finished. Probably get cancer from this now. Does Madejski care? No. Just another example of how badly he treats fans.

Slightly late for work. The slight detour I took so I could spit on the gatepost of JM's house meant I didn't arrive until the afternoon. If he thought about fans rather than himself for once then he'd live a bit nearer my house so it wouldn't take so long.

I was then sacked from my job. I'd been warned about my lateness enough times, I admit, but apparently crapping into a jiffy bag and posting it to "wiggy bastard, ego dome, Reading" counts as improper conduct, as well as an abuse of the franking machine. I tried to explain how I was driven to this, but they didn't care. This is all JM's fault. He's cost me my job, and let's be frank, should damn well apologise.

When out with the guys after work to drown my sorrows, but just forty five minutes into telling them about the latest Madejski-caused fiasco, they tell me to oxf*rd off and stop going on about Madejski all the time. I tell them to oxf*rd off instead as I've no intention of hanging around with Madejski apologists.

I went home and quickly spent another three hours on hobnob letting people know how everything is Madejski's fault, then found a note from the wife. Apparently she's left me. She says she couldn't take me constantly complaining about Madejski all the time. It wasn't the kind of moaning she enjoyed hearing in bed, and was sick of it in he day too. But most of all she felt I was somehow "out of line" when I angrily stated that "that oxf*rd Madejski should go now, and take the oxf*rd Howe with him" in front of family and friends the the other day. She felt he mother would have been particularly upset by it. I find that pretty hard to believe as we were burying her at the time.

So thank you John Madejski. You've shat on my life yet again, and some people still have the temerity to say I take it too far.

Hopefully the Chairman will reward you with a kiss for that tremendous work and display of loyalty.

For your information, in most organisations the buck stops at the top. And so it should, particularly when the guy at the top takes such an active interest in the way things are run. Apology (late) or not, this was a massive cockup by the club who said they wanted to reward fans' loyalty and then, through extreme incompetence, prevented many very loyal fans from being able to get tickets to one of our biggest games for ages. Worse thing is, there is no hint at all that they might learn as they still seem to think the demand was down to free coach travel and nothing at all to do with the many other factors people have mentioned.

Super Royals

by Super Royals » 14 Mar 2011 22:08

How Oxf*rd is the poll on this thread, 27% said yes, 72% said no, how the Oxf*rd is that 100% :roll:

Billy The Fish

by Billy The Fish » 14 Mar 2011 22:11

RoyalBlue
Huntley & Palmer
Billy The Fish My tickets arrived today. :roll:

Same. RM = bunch of shambolic pcunts

When were they posted?

Postmarked 9th March First Class as had been stated by the TO. Arrived 14th March. So just completely useless by the RM (they should take the "Royal" away IMHO).

prostak
Hob Nob Regular

by prostak » 14 Mar 2011 23:53

Super Royals How Oxf*rd is the poll on this thread, 27% said yes, 72% said no, how the Oxf*rd is that 100% :roll:

Are you aware of rounding?

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 15 Mar 2011 07:02

should still make 100% tho.

North Somerset Royal

by North Somerset Royal » 15 Mar 2011 10:19

Billy The Fish
RoyalBlue
Huntley & Palmer Same. RM = bunch of shambolic pcunts

When were they posted?

Postmarked 9th March First Class as had been stated by the TO. Arrived 14th March. So just completely useless by the RM (they should take the "Royal" away IMHO).

Hooray! mine has just been delivered this morning and like you say posted 1st class 9th March. RM F...ing useless.

Tony Le Mesmer
Hob Nob Regular

by Tony Le Mesmer » 15 Mar 2011 12:31

PMSL that someone made a flag about ticket allocation in a game that wasnt even sold out. :lol:

Rev Algenon Stickleback H
Hob Nob Regular

by Rev Algenon Stickleback H » 15 Mar 2011 14:10

RoyalBlue For your information, in most organisations the buck stops at the top. And so it should, particularly when the guy at the top takes such an active interest in the way things are run. Apology (late) or not, this was a massive cockup by the club who said they wanted to reward fans' loyalty and then, through extreme incompetence, prevented many very loyal fans from being able to get tickets to one of our biggest games for ages. Worse thing is, there is no hint at all that they might learn as they still seem to think the demand was down to free coach travel and nothing at all to do with the many other factors people have mentioned.

The fact is you and Tamworth will slate Madejski for absolutely everything, and regard anybody who doesn't do likewise as showing loyal devotion.

You've become fundamentalist about him, obsessed beyond all reason.

You'd be a laughing stock if you weren't so utterly tedious. I mean, do you ever actually post anything which isn't a complaint about him?

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 15 Mar 2011 14:59

poss worth posting this from summer 2005, the bit in quotes if from Royal Blue

RoyalBird wrote:

Jeffers217 wrote:Please now! Can't sign a named player to save his life, couldnt even sign Powell. Damaged all the enthusiasm of the club and damaged the half decent football we used to play. Added to this players have lost confidence- Harper, Murty, etc

Be quiet and have some optimism! The season hasn't even started and some of you guys are moaning about him! :roll:

AND THERE'S STILL A FREAKING MONTH TILL THE SEASON STARTS SO HOW DO YOU KNOW COPPELL HASN'T GOT ANYONE LINED UP?!??!?

ALL YOU MOANERS CAN JUST OXF*RD OFF AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED! :evil:

Dream on - just what will it take to make people like you realise we're heading for a nightmare?

Coppell got someone lined up - he's already making his excuses and hoping everything goes well for us in terms of luck - presumably because he's realised the squad he has assembled is incapable of influencing their own destiny.

All the July 1 will change things has now been shown to the b*llocks many of us suspected.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 15 Mar 2011 15:53

RoyalBlue For your information, in most organisations the buck stops at the top. And so it should, particularly when the guy at the top takes such an active interest in the way things are run. Apology (late) or not, this was a massive cockup by the club who said they wanted to reward fans' loyalty and then, through extreme incompetence, prevented many very loyal fans from being able to get tickets to one of our biggest games for ages. Worse thing is, there is no hint at all that they might learn as they still seem to think the demand was down to free coach travel and nothing at all to do with the many other factors people have mentioned.

what a lot of shit

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 15 Mar 2011 15:55

Harpers So Solid Crew poss worth posting this from summer 2005, the bit in quotes if from Royal Blue

RoyalBird wrote:

Jeffers217 wrote:Please now! Can't sign a named player to save his life, couldnt even sign Powell. Damaged all the enthusiasm of the club and damaged the half decent football we used to play. Added to this players have lost confidence- Harper, Murty, etc

Be quiet and have some optimism! The season hasn't even started and some of you guys are moaning about him! :roll:

AND THERE'S STILL A FREAKING MONTH TILL THE SEASON STARTS SO HOW DO YOU KNOW COPPELL HASN'T GOT ANYONE LINED UP?!??!?

ALL YOU MOANERS CAN JUST OXF*RD OFF AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED! :evil:

Dream on - just what will it take to make people like you realise we're heading for a nightmare?

Coppell got someone lined up - he's already making his excuses and hoping everything goes well for us in terms of luck - presumably because he's realised the squad he has assembled is incapable of influencing their own destiny.

All the July 1 will change things has now been shown to the b*llocks many of us suspected.

massive frickin lols
thats cheered me up alot

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 15 Mar 2011 16:04

What a fecking night mare, 106 points, 8th in the Prem, TWO 1/4 finals in the FA Cup. 2 wins against Liverpool, draws against Chelsea and Man Utd, crowds up. And since 2005 running at a small profit overall.

Let the nightmare continue.

biscuitman

by biscuitman » 15 Mar 2011 16:14

End this thread madness.

Huntley & Palmer
Hob Nob Moderator

by Huntley & Palmer » 15 Mar 2011 21:00

RoyalBlue
Huntley & Palmer
Billy The Fish My tickets arrived today. :roll:

Same. RM = bunch of shambolic pcunts

When were they posted?

Franked on Wednesday as per the T/O statement.

Z175
Hob Nob Regular

by Z175 » 16 Mar 2011 15:39

STILL waiting on these tickets!

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 16 Mar 2011 17:23

Z175 STILL waiting on these tickets!

Did you go to the game?

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 16 Mar 2011 18:21

PEARCEY
Z175 STILL waiting on these tickets!

Did you go to the game?
No, he's STILL waiting for his tickets! :wink:

Sarah Star
Hob Nob Regular

by Sarah Star » 16 Mar 2011 18:29

I want to know how he got in if he did go.

Z175
Hob Nob Regular

by Z175 » 31 Mar 2011 14:00

Sarah Star I want to know how he got in if he did go.

I did go - I got a reprint at the stadium. Both Man city and RFC v helpful - Man city slightly more so though.

And STILL haven't received the original!

RobRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by RobRoyal » 31 Mar 2011 14:33

Harpers So Solid Crew should still make 100% tho.

No it shouldn't.

2304 posts