Anyone see the arrest last night?

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

Anyone see the arrest last night?

by LWJ » 28 Sep 2011 10:46

If you know anyone who saw it or the guy who filmed it can you get in touch please. Thank you.

rfcjoe
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Anyone see the arrest last night?

by rfcjoe » 28 Sep 2011 10:48

Alright pal we geddit, you got arrested :roll:

jaheeeeeze

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict

by LWJ » 28 Sep 2011 10:49

Oh dear Joe, am i your new stalk buddy? You used to look up to TBM but it must be me now because i'm 'solid'.

rfcjoe
Hob Nob Regular

by rfcjoe » 28 Sep 2011 10:50

lowerwestjnr Oh dear Joe, am i your new stalk buddy? You used to look up to TBM but it must be me now because i'm 'solid'.

that's kinda ghey. Are you saying you're harder than TBM btw?

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict

by LWJ » 28 Sep 2011 10:52

Nah i'm saying you are now stalking me because TBM hasn't done anything to make you want to follow him around like a puppy.

rfcjoe
Hob Nob Regular

by rfcjoe » 28 Sep 2011 11:04

lowerwestjnr Nah i'm saying you are now stalking me because TBM hasn't done anything to make you want to follow him around like a puppy.

So you're saying he's boring?

pace=forster

by pace=forster » 28 Sep 2011 14:10

I saw it, the bloke was a c*** of the highest order, no sympathy whatsoever

rfcjoe
Hob Nob Regular

by rfcjoe » 28 Sep 2011 14:11

^

L. O. L.

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict

by LWJ » 28 Sep 2011 14:12

pace=forster I saw it, the bloke was a c*** of the highest order, no sympathy whatsoever

:lol: How?

pace=forster

by pace=forster » 28 Sep 2011 14:15

Seeing as it was clearly you, how about you explain it?

rfcjoe
Hob Nob Regular

by rfcjoe » 28 Sep 2011 14:19

I'll take it from here, your honour.

You see lowerwestjnr had had around 3 or 4 beers, and gave it the large one. This resulted in him being murked.

Case closed.

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict

by LWJ » 28 Sep 2011 14:33

pace=forster Seeing as it was clearly you, how about you explain it?

I was arrested for public order section 4a - swore at a steward apparently, when i was never within 15 foot of the guy who had claimed it. I stood my ground and said to them this is bullshit it's cost me a lot of money to get here and you are going on this? They took this as resisting so jumped on me, and then after about a few minutes of struggling suceeded into throwing me into the ground and causing me facial injuries (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/006hhy.jpg/) you can't see them that well, on the camera but it's obvious where they are.

What's your side for me being a 'oxf*rd'?

Svlad Cjelli
Hob Nob Regular
Location: It's the Premier LEAGUE, you cretins. The Premiership hasn't existed for years.

by Svlad Cjelli » 28 Sep 2011 14:34

Would this be a good place to post this?

Football Supporters’ Federation - Watching Football Is Not A Crime!

The Football Supporters’ Federation (FSF) will host a free event in Portsmouth on Thursday 20th October (7pm). Watching Football Is Not A Crime! gives fans the chance to question a panel of policing, stewarding, and legal experts, and will be hosted by former Pompey, Saints, and Republic of Ireland star Alan McLoughlin. This event is open to fans of all clubs.

· Register today: register@fsf.org.uk
· Free event open to fans of ALL clubs
· Register and receive a FREE DRINK on arrival

Watching Football Is Not A Crime! takes place at The Rifle Club, Goldsmith Avenue, Portsmouth, PO4 0AW. Thursday 20th October 2011. Doors 7pm (7.30pm kick-off). For more information follow this link or email your name/club to: register@fsf.org.uk

pace=forster

by pace=forster » 28 Sep 2011 14:59

lowerwestjnr

I was arrested for public order section 4a - swore at a steward apparently, when i was never within 15 foot of the guy who had claimed it. I stood my ground and said to them this is bullshit it's cost me a lot of money to get here and you are going on this? They took this as resisting so jumped on me, and then after about a few minutes of struggling suceeded into throwing me into the ground and causing me facial injuries (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/006hhy.jpg/) you can't see them that well, on the camera but it's obvious where they are.

So you swore at a steward, then swore again when approached directly?

If you're gonna act the big man, which judging by that photo you clearly aren't, maybe you'll learn to shut up next time?

rfcjoe
Hob Nob Regular

by rfcjoe » 28 Sep 2011 15:07

lowerwestjnr

Taking your own picture in the mirror is the lowest of the low.

It's only getting worse for this chap.

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict

by LWJ » 28 Sep 2011 15:15

pace=forster
lowerwestjnr

If you're gonna act the big man, which judging by that photo you clearly aren't, maybe you'll learn to shut up next time?

? i never swore at the steward.. and i wasn't approached i was arrested and hardly swore outside, i just said it was bullshit. Wow yeah okay so 3am i decide il take a picture of my injuries for any future reference.

you're making yourself look like a mug by not explaining what you saw and call me a oxf*rd etc..

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 28 Sep 2011 15:16

pace=forster
lowerwestjnr

Objection M'Lord. At no point has the accused admitted to swearing at a steward. In fact his statement appears to be a denial of that accusation. Secondly the use of the word 'bullshit' can hardly be regarded as swearing, particularly when far worse can be heard every day on the tv channels pre-watershed.

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict

by LWJ » 28 Sep 2011 15:18

RoyalBlue
pace=forster
lowerwestjnr I was arrested for public order section 4a - swore at a steward apparently, when i was never within 15 foot of the guy who had claimed it. I stood my ground and said to them this is bullshit it's cost me a lot of money to get here and you are going on this? They took this as resisting so jumped on me, and then after about a few minutes of struggling suceeded into throwing me into the ground and causing me facial injuries (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/006hhy.jpg/) you can't see them that well, on the camera but it's obvious where they are.

Objection M'Lord. At no point has the accused admitted to swearing at a steward. In fact his statement appears to be a denial of that accusation. Secondly the use of the word 'bullshit' can hardly be regarded as swearing, particularly when far worse can be heard every day on the tv channels pre-watershed.

Thank you.

I'm only trying to get some outside views.

Ferris
Hob Nob Regular

by Ferris » 28 Sep 2011 15:19

Are you gonna try and get some compensation?

Svlad Cjelli
Hob Nob Regular
Location: It's the Premier LEAGUE, you cretins. The Premiership hasn't existed for years.

by Svlad Cjelli » 28 Sep 2011 15:20

RoyalBlue Objection M'Lord. At no point has the accused admitted to swearing at a steward. In fact his statement appears to be a denial of that accusation. Secondly the use of the word 'bullshit' can hardly be regarded as swearing, particularly when far worse can be heard every day on the tv channels pre-watershed.

Be that as it may, I'm afraid the odds are stacked against your client, since the courts tend to take into account more what the Police say football supporters at matches said/did than what may have happened in reality.

So the CPS will be following their standard procedure of pressing for a 3-year Football Banning Order for all "football-related offences".