Anyone see the arrest last night?

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

Re: Anyone see the arrest last night?

by LWJ » 28 Sep 2011 15:22

Ferris Are you gonna try and get some compensation?

I don't know yet, it's hard to know what really goes on when il have a blinkered view, that's why i'm asking for people to get in touch with any infomation they have on it.

pace=forster

by pace=forster » 28 Sep 2011 15:27

I wasn't actually there being a mega plastic, but im really glad to have turned what was looking like a non mover into a 2 page thread.

And you've done a fine job making yourself look like a mug all on your own: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/006hhy.jpg/

who are ya?
Hob Nob Regular

by who are ya? » 28 Sep 2011 15:29

I'm just glad another vicious football hooligan will be off our terraces for 3 years. You've dragged our clubs name through the mud for long enough.

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 28 Sep 2011 15:31

pace=forster I wasn't actually there being a mega plastic, but im really glad to have turned what was looking like a non mover into a 2 page thread.

And you've done a fine job making yourself look like a mug all on your own: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/006hhy.jpg/

How? It's 3am in the morning like i stated, and i just wanted to show the main injury i got.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 28 Sep 2011 15:54

Svlad Cjelli
RoyalBlue Objection M'Lord. At no point has the accused admitted to swearing at a steward. In fact his statement appears to be a denial of that accusation. Secondly the use of the word 'bullshit' can hardly be regarded as swearing, particularly when far worse can be heard every day on the tv channels pre-watershed.

Be that as it may, I'm afraid the odds are stacked against your client, since the courts tend to take into account more what the Police say football supporters at matches said/did than what may have happened in reality.

So the CPS will be following their standard procedure of pressing for a 3-year Football Banning Order for all "football-related offences".

Hence the need for my client to get some eye witnesses who are prepared to verify his version of events and make it far more difficult for the courts to believe the word of the good old boys in blue. Fortunately the proliferation of mobile devices with videos and cameras also offer some hope to the underclass that all football supporters have been categorised into.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 29 Sep 2011 12:36

I agree - if someone DID video it - then it would help our client's cause. If the police videoed it - it would show that it was indeed "bullshit" to arrest him over saying nothing and doing nothing. If the police have not videoed it then it's their word against our client's and they've not had the best of press recently....

Red
Hob Nob Regular

by Red » 29 Sep 2011 12:51

Neither has our client by all accounts :?

postwhisperer

by postwhisperer » 29 Sep 2011 14:27

FAO: STAR

Svlad Cjelli
Hob Nob Regular
Location: It's the Premier LEAGUE, you cretins. The Premiership hasn't existed for years.

by Svlad Cjelli » 29 Sep 2011 14:31

RoyalBlue Hence the need for my client to get some eye witnesses who are prepared to verify his version of events and make it far more difficult for the courts to believe the word of the good old boys in blue. Fortunately the proliferation of mobile devices with videos and cameras also offer some hope to the underclass that all football supporters have been categorised into.

Quite, but sadly the prevailing view amongst the majority of football supporters is that whenever a fellow supporter is arrested, or suffers injury whilst being arrested, is "well, he must have deserved it".

Duraroyal

by Duraroyal » 29 Sep 2011 14:40

Now chaps, lets look at this carefully. Judging by the writer's HNA? name, i.e."LOWERWESTJNR" it cannot be a true account as stated by the steward as none of us in the west stand can hardly move let alone gat as far as Brizzle!!! Therefore the accused is undoubtedly innocent!!

But if it does turn out to be true - well there's life in that stand Jim, but not as we know it.

Red
Hob Nob Regular

by Red » 29 Sep 2011 14:57

Svlad Cjelli
RoyalBlue Hence the need for my client to get some eye witnesses who are prepared to verify his version of events and make it far more difficult for the courts to believe the word of the good old boys in blue. Fortunately the proliferation of mobile devices with videos and cameras also offer some hope to the underclass that all football supporters have been categorised into.

Quite, but sadly the prevailing view amongst the majority of football supporters is that whenever a fellow supporter is arrested, or suffers injury whilst being arrested, is "well, he must have deserved it".

"No smoke without fire" I think the phrase is Dirk.

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 29 Sep 2011 16:17

Nice nails but a bit worried about that receding hairline at such a young age.

leicsRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by leicsRoyal » 29 Sep 2011 22:06

Unfortunately if as you say 'after a few minutes of struggling they pushed me to the floor' this is about as good as it gets for resisting arrest.

In light of the above, I would imagine that any film that has been taken is not particularly going to be in your favour.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 29 Sep 2011 23:16

leicsRoyal Unfortunately if as you say 'after a few minutes of struggling they pushed me to the floor' this is about as good as it gets for resisting arrest.

In light of the above, I would imagine that any film that has been taken is not particularly going to be in your favour.

Telling the arresting copper it's "bullshit" wasn't the smartest move either, it's just reinforcing to the police he's a troublemaker and swearing. It's not like the police have a particularly tolerant reputation where football fans are concerned.

Even if lwj was innocent of the act he was being nicked for, he's still pretty much admitted to resisting arrest, so I can't see him having a prayer with any complaint about getting hurt.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 30 Sep 2011 08:37

Yes. Because it takes 9 policemen to subdue an 18 year old into arrest. Way too heavy handed from what I have been told.

rfcjoe
Hob Nob Regular

by rfcjoe » 30 Sep 2011 08:37

But this 18 year old sounds really strong :!:

leicsRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by leicsRoyal » 30 Sep 2011 09:06

Royal Lady Yes. Because it takes 9 policemen to subdue an 18 year old into arrest. Way too heavy handed from what I have been told.

Agreed on the heavy handed RL, but in LWJ's words 'to put up a struggle for a few minutes' isn't the wisest against one police officer let alone 9 of them!

URZZZZZZZZ
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Long knocks it back in.............IT'S READING WHO TAKE A MASSIVE STEP TOWARDS WEMBLEY!!

by URZZZZZZZZ » 30 Sep 2011 09:52

I saw him getting carted out the toilets by 8 policeman, I thought it had been a breach of the peace George Michael style :shock:

M-U-R-T-Y
Hob Nob Regular

by M-U-R-T-Y » 30 Sep 2011 11:31

URZZZZZZZZ breach of the peace

Is that what they call it nowadays?

Cobi
Hob Nob Regular

by Cobi » 30 Sep 2011 11:38

URZZZZZZZZ I saw him getting carted out the toilets by 8 policeman, I thought it had been a breach of the peace George Michael style :shock:

Louie Walsh is more relevant these days.