Replay tickets on sale NOW!!!

UpThePrem

Replay tickets on sale NOW!!!

by UpThePrem » 09 Mar 2015 12:34

http://www.readingfc.co.uk/news/article/reading-v-bradford-city-quarter-final-tickets-2323702.aspx

Adult seats set at just £15
Reading v Bradford City
FA Cup quarter-final replay
Madejski Stadium
Date TBC

Tickets for the Royals’ FA Cup quarter-final replay with Bradford City are on general sale now to all supporters – with adult prices at just £15 and children at £5.

The date for the fixture has not yet been fully confirmed, though it is likely to be on Monday 16th March with a probable 8pm kick-off. However to give our supporters the best possible chance to pack out Madejski Stadium, we are allowing fans to purchase seats with immediate effect.

Speaking following Saturday's draw, manager Steve Clarke said: "Hopefully we get a full house at the Madejski. That's my wish for the replay, so if you're reading this, tell your friends, tell everyone, we need your backing. Bradford's home fans were magnificent for them - we need the same at the Madejski."

Season Ticket Holders will have their seats reserved until 5pm on Wednesday 11th March, after which time they will also be released on general sale. Refunds will be available up until 24 hours before the game.

Both clubs have agreed what we believe are very reasonable ticket prices, the same as the initial tie:

secks

Re: Replay tickets on sale NOW!!!

by secks » 09 Mar 2015 12:51

UpThePrem http://www.readingfc.co.uk/news/article/reading-v-bradford-city-quarter-final-tickets-2323702.aspx

Reading v Bradford City
Madejski Stadium
Date TBC

Tickets for the Royals’ FA Cup quarter-final replay with Bradford City are on general sale now to all supporters – with adult prices at just £15 and children at £5.

The date for the fixture has not yet been fully confirmed, though it is likely to be on Monday 16th March with a probable 8pm kick-off. However to give our supporters the best possible chance to pack out Madejski Stadium, we are allowing fans to purchase seats with immediate effect.

Speaking following Saturday's draw, manager Steve Clarke said: "Hopefully we get a full house at the Madejski. That's my wish for the replay, so if you're reading this, tell your friends, tell everyone, we need your backing. Bradford's home fans were magnificent for them - we need the same at the Madejski."

Season Ticket Holders will have their seats reserved until 5pm on Wednesday 11th March, after which time they will also be released on general sale. Refunds will be available up until 24 hours before the game.

Both clubs have agreed what we believe are very reasonable ticket prices, the same as the initial tie:

No points system and straight to general sale...WTF!!

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 09 Mar 2015 12:54

secks
UpThePrem http://www.readingfc.co.uk/news/article/reading-v-bradford-city-quarter-final-tickets-2323702.aspx

Reading v Bradford City
Madejski Stadium
Date TBC

No points system and straight to general sale...WTF!!

We hardly have time to implement it!!

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 09 Mar 2015 13:00

Online ticket site currently having problems coping :)

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 09 Mar 2015 13:07

IN.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 09 Mar 2015 13:21

Anyone got a clue how you buy your season ticket seat online ? I'm presume I missing something obvious but when I login into the online ticket site I cannot select my seat !

secks

by secks » 09 Mar 2015 13:22

IN x 3

bloody Volvo driver

by bloody Volvo driver » 09 Mar 2015 13:25

Anyone any idea if the TO is staying open later than normal this week?

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 09 Mar 2015 13:26

Sutekh Anyone got a clue how you buy your season ticket seat online ? I'm presume I missing something obvious but when I login into the online ticket site I cannot select my seat !

It's alright it's a site screw up, they seem to have repaired the process now!

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 09 Mar 2015 13:26

Sutekh Anyone got a clue how you buy your season ticket seat online ? I'm presume I missing something obvious but when I login into the online ticket site I cannot select my seat !

Have they already loaded it into your basket?

hobnob
Site Admin

by hobnob » 09 Mar 2015 13:27

They should be already reserved when you log in, so you don't need to go and select your seat - just check the basket.

Wizard
Hob Nob Addict

by Wizard » 09 Mar 2015 13:37

Do you think this will sell out?

Compo's Hat
Hob Nob Regular

by Compo's Hat » 09 Mar 2015 13:41

hobnob

They should be already reserved when you log in, so you don't need to go and select your seat - just check the basket.

Nothing in my basket, feel there's going to be a long queue tomorrow night at the ticket office :x

Greatwesternline
Hob Nob Addict

by Greatwesternline » 09 Mar 2015 13:44

When i was buying mine the seats were rapidly disapearing in front of my eyes. Seems like quite a clever real time system. I was looking at Y25 for what its worth.

Ascotroyal83

by Ascotroyal83 » 09 Mar 2015 13:45

Apparantly when you log in you have to select quick seats and your seat should be reserved.

EPR2.0

by EPR2.0 » 09 Mar 2015 13:47

Ascotroyal83 Apparantly when you log in you have to select quick seats and your seat should be reserved.

I think it's the other way round - Quick Seats takes you to stand / block selection, otherwise Choose Seats is where you find your ST seat ready to select.
Last edited by EPR2.0 on 09 Mar 2015 13:48, edited 1 time in total.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 09 Mar 2015 13:48

Thanks, yes it was reserving my tickets... eventually. Have to stop being so quick off the mark in future.

Compo's Hat
Hob Nob Regular

by Compo's Hat » 09 Mar 2015 14:17

Ascotroyal83 Apparantly when you log in you have to select quick seats and your seat should be reserved.

Cheers for that.

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 09 Mar 2015 14:21

Straight online, ST seats purchased with no bother.

Well done RFC/ticket system

Attn Bradford - that's how it's done.

Geekins
Hob Nob Regular

by Geekins » 09 Mar 2015 16:44

IN