Semi final tickets?

2002 posts
Vision
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Semi final tickets?

by Vision » 23 Mar 2015 12:50

Just out of curiosity Royal212 you say you're getting 3 seats together so who are the others for.

Apologies if you've already said this but I cant be arsed to read back through 20 pages of petty squabbling.

Royal212

by Royal212 » 23 Mar 2015 12:54

Vision Just out of curiosity Royal212 you say you're getting 3 seats together so who are the others for.

Apologies if you've already said this but I cant be arsed to read back through 20 pages of petty squabbling.

2 brothers (who are also season ticket holders).

Royal212

by Royal212 » 23 Mar 2015 12:56

Geekins How many points has your Dad got? If over 600 then he will have a ticket. My nephew has less and i will wait until his bracket is available as i want him to experience Reading at Wembley. Family > RFC.

I think it is 300+ points. He lives aboard and comes over occasionally and watches Reading. Website says it will be very limited at that stage, so is getting 4 seats together realistic? Yep I totally agree, hence why I am on here getting constant abuse asking for a member card that will not be in use, so I can get my dad a ticket :roll:

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 23 Mar 2015 12:58

There could well be tickets. I think a fair few of the members with a significant amount of points will be season ticket holders anyway and are likely to have booked their tickets before their bracket comes up. I don't think 100% of STH's will buy a ticket either. I'm sure there'll be a few on General Sale if you're quick on the day, maybe in the clouds though.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 23 Mar 2015 13:03

There aren't over 100,000 members. That number includes all those people who've tried logging in to the official site to see how many points they have, only to find that it issues a new member number. I know someone who got about 10 member numbers issued in one day trying to log in! :lol:

Geekins
Hob Nob Regular

by Geekins » 23 Mar 2015 13:15

Royal212
Geekins How many points has your Dad got? If over 600 then he will have a ticket. My nephew has less and i will wait until his bracket is available as i want him to experience Reading at Wembley. Family > RFC.

I think it is 300+ points. He lives aboard and comes over occasionally and watches Reading. Website says it will be very limited at that stage, so is getting 4 seats together realistic? Yep I totally agree, hence why I am on here getting constant abuse asking for a member card that will not be in use, so I can get my dad a ticket :roll:

Don't :roll: at me when you're not willing to wait for your Dad's ticket to be available. You're the one being selfish not having the patience. I'm willing not to go so i can sit with my nephew and for him to experience the game.

Royal212

by Royal212 » 23 Mar 2015 13:20

genome There could well be tickets. I think a fair few of the members with a significant amount of points will be season ticket holders anyway and are likely to have booked their tickets before their bracket comes up. I don't think 100% of STH's will buy a ticket either. I'm sure there'll be a few on General Sale if you're quick on the day, maybe in the clouds though.

Hmm. It is a difficult decision. I might just get three tommorrow, and then wait until the 300+ points come around and see if I can hand back the three tickets and get four together if available? That may be the better option. Thanks for the advice Genome, it is much appreicated buddy.

If anyone knows of anyone with a membership not in use, get into contact with me. Will compensate for use of ticket. Thanks

Royal212

by Royal212 » 23 Mar 2015 13:23

Geekins
Royal212

Don't :roll: at me when you're not willing to wait for your Dad's ticket to be available. You're the one being selfish not having the patience. I'm willing not to go so i can sit with my nephew and for him to experience the game.

How many points does your nephew have?

Geekins
Hob Nob Regular

by Geekins » 23 Mar 2015 13:28

85. He plays football on Saturdays and was too young to go to evening games. Dad and rest of my Family Arsenal & Geordies. We're the only Reading fans.

Royal212

by Royal212 » 23 Mar 2015 13:33

Geekins 85. He plays football on Saturdays and was too young to go to evening games. Dad and rest of my Family Arsenal & Geordies. We're the only Reading fans.

Fair enough, you don't need to justify anything to me mate, I ain't like that

Geekins
Hob Nob Regular

by Geekins » 23 Mar 2015 13:37

So i'd love to get him a ticket tomorrow but i'm not going to beg for one as he has no right. I'll wait and take a gamble.

Royal212

by Royal212 » 23 Mar 2015 13:39

Geekins So i'd love to get him a ticket tomorrow but i'm not going to beg for one as he has no right. I'll wait and take a gamble.

Fair mate. You do what you feel is best! Good luck and hopefully see you at Wembley with your nephew!

Shorey's left foot

by Shorey's left foot » 23 Mar 2015 13:44

Royal212 I am on here getting constant abuse asking for a member card that will not be in use, so I can get my dad a ticket :roll:

I would help, but I don't want to give my ticket to an Arsenal fan...

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 23 Mar 2015 13:49

No Fixed Abode There aren't over 100,000 members. That number includes all those people who've tried logging in to the official site to see how many points they have, only to find that it issues a new member number. I know someone who got about 10 member numbers issued in one day trying to log in! :lol:

The sort of 'tard who can't tell the difference between 'register' and 'log in' presumably. I've managed to check my points on the radio many times and never got a new number.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 23 Mar 2015 13:55

Ian Royal
No Fixed Abode There aren't over 100,000 members. That number includes all those people who've tried logging in to the official site to see how many points they have, only to find that it issues a new member number. I know someone who got about 10 member numbers issued in one day trying to log in! :lol:

The sort of 'tard who can't tell the difference between 'register' and 'log in' presumably. I've managed to check my points on the radio many times and never got a new number.

BBC Berks?

Royal212

by Royal212 » 23 Mar 2015 13:58

Shorey's left foot
Royal212 I am on here getting constant abuse asking for a member card that will not be in use, so I can get my dad a ticket :roll:

Would you honestly help if I could prove I was a Reading fc fan?

Will send you a pic of my 05/06 ball boy entrance card?

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 23 Mar 2015 13:59

Royal212
Shorey's left foot

Can your dad not manage to get himself a ticket?

Shorey's left foot

by Shorey's left foot » 23 Mar 2015 14:02

Royal212
Shorey's left foot

Whilst some people on here may like it, I have no interest in seeing your balls over the internet.

I'm sure however several fans of other teams have worked at the club so it wouldn't prove anything, as any Arsenal fan trying it on would know.

Angry Shed Sex
Hob Nob Regular

by Angry Shed Sex » 23 Mar 2015 14:09

In summary, either:

Your Dad is an Arsenal Fan or
Your Dad doesn't go to games.

Either scenario isn't going to get him much sympathy here.

Shorey's left foot

by Shorey's left foot » 23 Mar 2015 14:12

Angry Shed Sex In summary, either:

Your Dad is an Arsenal Fan or
Your Dad doesn't go to games.

Either scenario isn't going to get him much sympathy here.

Or he doesn't have any tickets, he's an Arsenal fan and he wants to go himself :lol:

2002 posts