Huddersfield Replay

genome
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Huddersfield Replay

by genome » 13 Jan 2016 20:51

If someone's in my ST seat I will kick off.

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 13 Jan 2016 22:02

Royality creeps In
Woodcote Royal
Had they opened UW from the start I'd have bought my seat in the hope that I can make it, the fact they didn't means, as usual, that I won't be there regardless and they can go fcuk themselves :|

This lack of respect for 12k? season tickets holders invariably results in a well deserved pathetic turnout.

This is a bit pathetic. I am sure your support will be sorely missed.

Personally I go to support the team and not have a hissy fit like a six year old girl cause I cant sit were I want!

(By the way I have to move as well) :roll:

This is the 3rd round of the FA Cup against fellow Championship opposition, FFS, not the early rounds of the League Cup in August verses League 2 oppo. What a brilliant marketing exercise to open half the stadium, suggesting not many will bother turning up :|

For 90% of the season STH's support the club with cold hard cash that most earned many months previously.

They will miss my money more than the fully expected brain dead responses here.

arthurfondrelli

by arthurfondrelli » 13 Jan 2016 22:39

Not going to this as midweek games are always a bit of a ball ache, but if I was to go I would make the most of not sitting in my same seat.

Don't get me wrong, I like my ST seat, but it's nice to have a change once in a while without the chance of a jobsworth steward telling you to move.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 14 Jan 2016 08:35

They may miss your tenner, but by not opening 2 stands they will reduces the loss incurred by staging the game by thousands.
I'm sure you would rather the club spent money ensuring you could have the option of turning up and sitting on a specific bit of plastic (I note you probably weren't even going to make the effort, this is about you making hollow gestures, not you being put to any actual inconvenience).
So feel smug sat at home making your 'point'. I'd have been more upset if the club had spread everyone round the ground, diluted any atmosphere and wasted money just to appease one professional grump.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 14 Jan 2016 09:27

I'm.......

IN!

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 14 Jan 2016 09:29

Nameless diluted any atmosphere

This. If only 10,000 are expected, concentrate them together and improve the atmosphere.

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 14 Jan 2016 09:45

Perhaps the next thing they can do is change the ticketing system so it doesn't leave single seats dotted around the ground.
I was told that there were only single seats in most stands for Brentford, which with 1500 available was madness.

RoyalJames101
Hob Nob Regular

by RoyalJames101 » 14 Jan 2016 10:14

Harpers So Solid Crew Perhaps the next thing they can do is change the ticketing system so it doesn't leave single seats dotted around the ground.
I was told that there were only single seats in most stands for Brentford, which with 1500 available was madness.

The main cause of this is most likely to be people buying tickets online. If someone is after 2 tickets next to each other and they only have 3 seats together in the block they want to sit in, chances are that they will take 2 of them and just leave the single seat, rather than look in another block where there might be 4 next to each other.

oxford-nick

by oxford-nick » 14 Jan 2016 17:01

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking hell.

Butt hurt season ticket holding arses!

Cup ties arnt in your oxf*rd allocation.

SO DO ONE!

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 14 Jan 2016 17:03

A forthright point of view there from 'oxford-nick', whose name I occasionally misread as 'fcuk-nick'.

oxford-nick

by oxford-nick » 14 Jan 2016 17:06

Winchester Royal A forthright point of view there from 'oxford-nick', whose name I occasionally misread as 'fcuk-nick'.

If you are having problems with your reading then maybe Dave-Royal can give you some reading lessons?

taipairoyal

by taipairoyal » 14 Jan 2016 17:22

oxford-nick Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking hell.

Butt hurt season ticket holding arses!

Cup ties arnt in your oxf*rd allocation.

SO DO ONE!

True, this really really sucks Oxford Nick, and such a disgrace for such a massive club, but then again F.O. mate, you should feel like at home ( Kassam ) with the empty/missing stands?.

IceIceGylfi

by IceIceGylfi » 14 Jan 2016 17:45

Nameless Unreserved seating doesn't mean you can't sit in your ST seat.

I know, what I meant was if it isn't taken when I get there I'll just stay there

loyalroyal4life
Hob Nob Addict

by loyalroyal4life » 14 Jan 2016 19:01

Can't believe this has gone past 1 post let alone 1 page!!!

taipairoyal

by taipairoyal » 14 Jan 2016 19:03

IceIceGylfi
Nameless Unreserved seating doesn't mean you can't sit in your ST seat.

I know, what I meant was if it isn't taken when I get there I'll just stay there

And if you go for a piss I might be there!

taipairoyal

by taipairoyal » 14 Jan 2016 19:06

oxford-nick
Winchester Royal A forthright point of view there from 'oxford-nick', whose name I occasionally misread as 'fcuk-nick'.

If you are having problems with your reading then maybe Dave-Royal can give you some reading lessons?

No chance he is still trying to find where he parked his GTI Golf at Huddersfield.

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 15 Jan 2016 08:53

oxford-nick

It would probably help if you stuck with the convention of capitalising a proper noun, otherwise it simply looks like autocorrect has been at work.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 15 Jan 2016 11:50

So it's unreserved seating in both stands meaning that everyone will go to the East Stand on the night....

Going to be fun near kick off as stewards desperately start looking for places with 2/3/4/5 seats together etc.

RoyalJames101
Hob Nob Regular

by RoyalJames101 » 15 Jan 2016 12:08

Sutekh So it's unreserved seating in both stands meaning that everyone will go to the East Stand on the night....

Going to be fun near kick off as stewards desperately start looking for places with 2/3/4/5 seats together etc.

I think its only unreserved within each stand. So you choose which stand to sit in and its unreserved within that stand. You can't buy a ticket in the Lower West but then decide to go and sit in the East Stand on the night.

hatrick_hero

by hatrick_hero » 15 Jan 2016 12:42

RoyalJames101
Sutekh So it's unreserved seating in both stands meaning that everyone will go to the East Stand on the night....

I think its only unreserved within each stand. So you choose which stand to sit in and its unreserved within that stand. You can't buy a ticket in the Lower West but then decide to go and sit in the East Stand on the night.

This is correct ^