Huddersfield Replay

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Huddersfield Replay

by John Smith » 15 Jan 2016 13:33

hatrick_hero
RoyalJames101
Sutekh So it's unreserved seating in both stands meaning that everyone will go to the East Stand on the night....

Going to be fun near kick off as stewards desperately start looking for places with 2/3/4/5 seats together etc.

I think its only unreserved within each stand. So you choose which stand to sit in and its unreserved within that stand. You can't buy a ticket in the Lower West but then decide to go and sit in the East Stand on the night.

This is correct ^

Only a total moron could have possibly thought otherwise! You'd be asking for Hillsborough pt. II!

oxford-nick

by oxford-nick » 15 Jan 2016 14:02

Winchester Royal
oxford-nick
Winchester Royal A forthright point of view there from 'oxford-nick', whose name I occasionally misread as 'fcuk-nick'.

If you are having problems with your reading then maybe Dave-Royal can give you some reading lessons?

It would probably help if you stuck with the convention of capitalising a proper noun, otherwise it simply looks like autocorrect has been at work.

Oh Shit! - It doesn't does it?

My life and the world as I know it has just literally fell through your arse and blown everything I know of the world right out of the oxf*rd water.

I must go and find all my friends and express my dismay!

Get a oxf*rd life.

oxford-nick

by oxford-nick » 15 Jan 2016 14:03

RoyalJames101
Sutekh So it's unreserved seating in both stands meaning that everyone will go to the East Stand on the night....

Going to be fun near kick off as stewards desperately start looking for places with 2/3/4/5 seats together etc.

I think its only unreserved within each stand. So you choose which stand to sit in and its unreserved within that stand. You can't buy a ticket in the Lower West but then decide to go and sit in the East Stand on the night.

Thats how I read it.

Z175
Hob Nob Regular

by Z175 » 15 Jan 2016 15:00

When we used to do this all the time about 15 years ago there was a rule that ticket sales are restricted when seating is unreserved, so there are several thousand empty seats.

Assuming this is still the case you won't need to worry about where you sit.

Also remember the club are fully aware how many STH turn up each week, as opposed to are faked attendance figures. Huddersfield replay on a tuesday night in January is probablyu going to be under 10k. I think we got 14k once for a first home game of the season v Huddersfield in division 2 and I remember thinking wow!

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 15 Jan 2016 15:39

oxford-nick
Winchester Royal
oxford-nick
If you are having problems with your reading then maybe Dave-Royal can give you some reading lessons?

It would probably help if you stuck with the convention of capitalising a proper noun, otherwise it simply looks like autocorrect has been at work.

Oh Shit! - It doesn't does it?

My life and the world as I know it has just literally fell through your arse and blown everything I know of the world right out of the oxf*rd water.

I must go and find all my friends and express my dismay!

Get a oxf*rd life.

Beautiful.

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 17 Jan 2016 23:27

I wouldn't say that interest in the season now rests on the outcome of this game but.....
Oh actually it does doesn't it?!

Lenny The Tramp

by Lenny The Tramp » 19 Jan 2016 09:13

Hey Oxford,

My mate spent couple of weeks at your user name. It's a Malmaison now.

taipairoyal

by taipairoyal » 18 Mar 2016 21:15

oxford-nick
Winchester Royal A forthright point of view there from 'oxford-nick', whose name I occasionally misread as 'fcuk-nick'.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, LOFL,HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

taipairoyal

by taipairoyal » 18 Mar 2016 21:18

Lenny The Tramp Hey Oxford,

My mate spent couple of weeks at your user name. It's a Malmaison now.

Well I also hope they chucked you in the moat for your first wash this year.