Season Ticket Prices for 2016/2017

127 posts
John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Season Ticket Prices for 2016/2017

by John Smith » 04 Jul 2016 11:21

Ian Royal Got a nice, and very apologetic call from the Customer Service and HR manager at RFC today who explained they'd not logged my complaint correctly and had no excuses for the delay in responding - fair enough.

She appreciated my position and sentiment and said I'd made my position well with a well written email. She said the club can't really do anything to resolve my complaint short of bringing Brian back and clearly that's not going to happen. They'd like to keep my support but understand my position and agreed to refund my STH and hope that Stam wiill get the time to do well and bring the club success and that I'll come back. Which is fair enough.

They also said that whilst the shareholders don't get details of individual complaints as they're dealt with they are presented with a regular report as is the SMT and so my concerns will reach them.

Good effort on her part at least, but then I never blamed customer service. She certainly sounded like she knew and likeed Brian and regretted him going.

Good to see Silver Fox and co knew what they were talking about when they sneered at my ability / right to get a refund. Nothing new there then.

So I'm no longer an STH and we see how Stam does and how long he gets.

You do realise absolutely no one gives a shit about you making a stand against the sacking of a manager, don't you? Your one man revolution has left the club out of pocket by 400 quid - big deal.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 04 Jul 2016 13:03

Some people agreed with me and at least one person had asked what had happened.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 04 Jul 2016 13:53

Blimey, they are really cutting back on staffing if they've combined Customer Service with HR! Should think that jobholder really struggles to cope with their workload.

So, as long as we act before the first home game of the season, we can get a refund on our season tickets if, for example, the club sell one or more of our star players and/or fail to make any decent signings? :shock:

Elm Park Old Boy

by Elm Park Old Boy » 04 Jul 2016 16:15

John Smith
Ian Royal Got a nice, and very apologetic call from the Customer Service and HR manager at RFC today who explained they'd not logged my complaint correctly and had no excuses for the delay in responding - fair enough.

She appreciated my position and sentiment and said I'd made my position well with a well written email. She said the club can't really do anything to resolve my complaint short of bringing Brian back and clearly that's not going to happen. They'd like to keep my support but understand my position and agreed to refund my STH and hope that Stam wiill get the time to do well and bring the club success and that I'll come back. Which is fair enough.

They also said that whilst the shareholders don't get details of individual complaints as they're dealt with they are presented with a regular report as is the SMT and so my concerns will reach them.

Good effort on her part at least, but then I never blamed customer service. She certainly sounded like she knew and likeed Brian and regretted him going.

Good to see Silver Fox and co knew what they were talking about when they sneered at my ability / right to get a refund. Nothing new there then.

So I'm no longer an STH and we see how Stam does and how long he gets.

You do realise absolutely no one gives a shit about you making a stand against the sacking of a manager, don't you? Your one man revolution has left the club out of pocket by 400 quid - big deal.

Not one man - I got a refund too, for the same reasons.

I don't wish the Club ill. I very much hope Stam turns things around. But RFC have lost their way recently, with the McD sacking only the worst example. I can't stop them taking the wrong path, but I can (as it turns out) decline to pay them to do so.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 04 Jul 2016 18:12

Sebastian I would assume that it is not a contractual right to get a refund at this stage, for these reasons, but the club are doing the sensible thing and offering goodwill gestures and refunding all the moaning minnies.

It's in their terms and conditions, so it is a right as far as I can tell. Unless you've read them and think it's wooly enough to refuse.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 04 Jul 2016 19:28

Reading around some of the local media sites, it would appear that there are plenty of others who have shared your course of action Ian.

Here's to some decent half-season ticket sales in December :wink:

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 05 Jul 2016 09:08

Sebastian I would assume that it is not a contractual right to get a refund at this stage, for these reasons, but the club are doing the sensible thing and offering goodwill gestures and refunding all the moaning minnies.

I thought it was a contractual right

says in terms and conditions that you are allowed to return your season ticket for a full refund as long as its before the season starts

127 posts