Friends and family midweek tickets.

19 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

Friends and family midweek tickets.

by windermereROYAL » 16 Sep 2018 18:03

Am I right in assuming I can get a friend a ticket for tenner for the Norwich game? if so I`m unable to do it online today, its coming up as a £23 charge.
I seem to remember something pre-season stating you can do it online this year.

FOUND THIS, at the bottom is tells me it can be done online. (my friend is a member and he is on my F and F list.)

For our Sky Bet Championship evening games on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, any supporter with a Season Ticket will be able to purchase up to two further tickets for their friends at the price of £10 Adults and £5 Concessions, valid in any area of the stadium.
To introduce the offer, we are also running these rates for our Friday-night fixture against Derby County on 3rd August – the big kick-off for the new campaign!
And you’ll be able to switch your Season Ticket seat for the game too to sit with your friends too – you will need to do that at the time of purchasing.
The offer will be available online, except for seat moves and in Club 1871 (South Stand). Membership is required in Club 1871 and therefore must be done directly via the Ticket Office, by visiting at Madejski Stadium or ringing 0118 968 1313.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Friends and family midweek tickets.

by Nameless » 16 Sep 2018 19:07

You can definitely do it, I bought several cheap tickets for the Norwich game. Quite superb that you can get tickets so cheaply for our games.
I always ring the TO, is always easy and efficient.

Kingsley Junior

by Kingsley Junior » 17 Sep 2018 12:23

You can do it online - but only for paper tickets assigned to your season ticket (so not on someone's card and no points awarded).

To buy for another member on their card, it's ticket office on the phone or in person only - website not set up for this for whatever technical reason.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 23 Sep 2018 16:01

Kingsley Junior You can do it online - but only for paper tickets assigned to your season ticket (so not on someone's card and no points awarded).

To buy for another member on their card, it's ticket office on the phone or in person only - website not set up for this for whatever technical reason.

So being over 65, and my friend isn`t whats to stop me getting a paper ticket for £5 and give it to him?

Kingsley Junior

by Kingsley Junior » 24 Sep 2018 00:37

windermereROYAL
Kingsley Junior You can do it online - but only for paper tickets assigned to your season ticket (so not on someone's card and no points awarded).

So being over 65, and my friend isn`t whats to stop me getting a paper ticket for £5 and give it to him?

Nothing additional I assume to whatever checks they already have at the gate that stops me buying a ticket on my dad's over 65 member card and going through the gate with it myself (30 odd years away from qualifying). Perfectly possibly to buy a ticket for the wrong age category for any match; just a case of whether you get caught or not (no idea if that risk is sizeable - wrong person to ask).

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 24 Sep 2018 07:54

They do ticket checking at every game, although only at random gates. When a ticket is put in the readers there are lights inside the gate that show if it is a concession ticket and if the person using it looks too old/young they get asked for proof of age. If you are caught using the wrong ticket they can confiscate the one you are using and make you return to the TO to buy a full (matchday) price ticket.

Green
Hob Nob Legend

by Green » 25 Sep 2018 21:57

Kingsley Junior (30 odd years away from qualifying)

It'll soon come round, "Junior".

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 19 Aug 2019 14:06

Announced today this is operating again this season, first game Fulham on 1st October, fantastic value for a tenner (fiver concessions)

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 19 Aug 2019 15:04

windermereROYAL Announced today this is operating again this season, first game Fulham on 1st October, fantastic value for a tenner (fiver concessions)

Ridiculously good. What a club.

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 19 Aug 2019 16:06

have to say the club are nailing the club/supporter relationship atm

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 19 Aug 2019 19:37

It’s a joke that we don’t fill the stadium more with our incredible pricing. Hopefully an upturn in performances will see that changed!

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 19 Aug 2019 19:50

CountryRoyal It’s a joke that we don’t fill the stadium more with our incredible pricing. Hopefully an upturn in performances will see that changed!

Absolutely.
Hard to know what more the owners can do.
Just needs a good run of results and they will be desperate for tickets !

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 19 Aug 2019 20:51

There’s nothing more they can do

It simply has to get better on the pitch. We’ve had 3 years of misery in the last 4, with the other one being a successful season but poor entertainment and a manager who seemed intent on pissing off his own fans at every opportunity

At least José is giving us some belief that it will get better again and certainly far more entertaining

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 20 Aug 2019 08:51

Agreed, a few more games like Cardiff and there will be a definite upturn in attendances.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 20 Aug 2019 09:51

To be fair, the coaches are starting to be lapped up for away games. I know 5 coaches is only 300 fans but to take that many to WBA on a midweek is a lot better than a lot of other clubs.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 20 Aug 2019 10:40

John Smith To be fair, the coaches are starting to be lapped up for away games. I know 5 coaches is only 300 fans but to take that many to WBA on a midweek is a lot better than a lot of other clubs.

It’s really not, not at this level.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 04 Dec 2020 12:39

Wonder if anyone can help me? ive just fired off an email to the TO but I don`t expect to hear back for a while.

A friend is trying to add me F&F with a strong relationship in order to book tickets for me, he`s being unsuccessful but strangely he`s appearing on my list (non strong relationship)
Anyone done this lately so I can get over this issue please?
I`m trying to save £1.50 a game postage this season because he has a printer and I don`t,

Cheers.

Green
Hob Nob Legend

by Green » 19 May 2021 16:55

windermereROYAL Wonder if anyone can help me? ive just fired off an email to the TO but I don`t expect to hear back for a while.

A friend is trying to add me F&F with a strong relationship in order to book tickets for me, he`s being unsuccessful but strangely he`s appearing on my list (non strong relationship)
I`m trying to save £1.50 a game postage this season because he has a printer and I don`t,

Cheers.

Did they ever get back to you Winders?

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 19 May 2021 21:57

Green
windermereROYAL Wonder if anyone can help me? ive just fired off an email to the TO but I don`t expect to hear back for a while.

Cheers.

Did they ever get back to you Winders?

Yea sorted.

19 posts   •   Page 1 of 1