Brentford A Saturday November 23rd

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Brentford A Saturday November 23rd

by URZZZZ » 14 Nov 2019 01:22

Hendo Looks like there are a lot of kids complaining on twitter about missing out on tickets :roll:

Tell me about it. It’s pathetic

Quite frankly I don’t care that they’ve been to Hull or Middlesbrough earlier this season. Points are allocated on loyalty and hence the more points, the earlier you can get your ticket. There isn’t a fairer way to allocate tickets

I admit it’s always harder for away fans of teams that always sell out to accumulate loyalty points but there’s plenty of opportunity for a team like us to gain more points. Brentford will always sell out quicker because it’s a good distance away and considered a good away day. Simple really. Some people have no idea how the world works

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 14 Nov 2019 08:56

URZZZZ
Hendo Looks like there are a lot of kids complaining on twitter about missing out on tickets :roll:

Tell me about it. It’s pathetic

Quite frankly I don’t care that they’ve been to Hull or Middlesbrough earlier this season. Points are allocated on loyalty and hence the more points, the earlier you can get your ticket. There isn’t a fairer way to allocate tickets

I admit it’s always harder for away fans of teams that always sell out to accumulate loyalty points but there’s plenty of opportunity for a team like us to gain more points. Brentford will always sell out quicker because it’s a good distance away and considered a good away day. Simple really. Some people have no idea how the world works

Agreed and these kids will not be going to Middlesborough/Hull when they have actual responsibilities.

jar95

by jar95 » 14 Nov 2019 09:03

Also, how do these people think we got the loyalty points we have? Just because we didnt go Hull, Boro etc this season*, doesnt mean we havent in the past and hence got the points..

*FYI, I did Hull this season but not Boro :wink: