Dumb ticket question

7 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

Dumb ticket question

by Hendo » 10 Aug 2021 17:12

Hi readers,

Dumb ticket question:

- Looking to buy Lady Hendo a ticket for the PNE game on Saturday, I set her up as a new member but when I went to buy a ticket, there were no seats in and around where my ST normally is. Ticket office shuts at 5 during the week so I will give them a call tomorrow anyway, but what are peoples experiences with moving a ST to a different seat so an additional ticket can be bought next to each other?

If it is too much faff, I'll just buy a ticket and find 2 seats next to each other on Saturday, I can't imagine it'll be too difficult.

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Dumb ticket question

by muirinho » 10 Aug 2021 19:02

Hendo Hi readers,

Dumb ticket question:

- Looking to buy Lady Hendo a ticket for the PNE game on Saturday, I set her up as a new member but when I went to buy a ticket, there were no seats in and around where my ST normally is. Ticket office shuts at 5 during the week so I will give them a call tomorrow anyway, but what are peoples experiences with moving a ST to a different seat so an additional ticket can be bought next to each other?

If it is too much faff, I'll just buy a ticket and find 2 seats next to each other on Saturday, I can't imagine it'll be too difficult.

Straightforward if you get to talk to a human - both seats are moved and you get paper tickets. Nowadays I expect you'd be able to print these out yourself.

If you can't talk to a human, buy her ticket online and try to find one in the same section where there's a seat close/beside her. You can then either get your ticket moved to there, at a later date, once you get hold of somebody at the ticket office, or just chance it that seat will be left free.

I'm actually not sure whether there's any restriction on where people can sit, Covidewise. I expect not at this stage.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 10 Aug 2021 20:13

muirinho
Hendo Hi readers,

Dumb ticket question:

Straightforward if you get to talk to a human - both seats are moved and you get paper tickets. Nowadays I expect you'd be able to print these out yourself.

If you can't talk to a human, buy her ticket online and try to find one in the same section where there's a seat close/beside her. You can then either get your ticket moved to there, at a later date, once you get hold of somebody at the ticket office, or just chance it that seat will be left free.

I'm actually not sure whether there's any restriction on where people can sit, Covidewise. I expect not at this stage.

Ta. I’ll try and speak with someone tomorrow.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 11 Aug 2021 14:02

Not had to phone the ticket office in ages, so pleasantly surprised to hear something other than the usual hold music. Think they've got Sweet Caroline, Ashes, that Kevin Gridler song and Terry and June on loop :)

Still on hold mind...

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 11 Aug 2021 14:04

Hendo Not had to phone the ticket office in ages, so pleasantly surprised to hear something other than the usual hold music. Think they've got Sweet Caroline, Ashes, that Kevin Gridler song and Terry and June on loop :)

Still on hold mind...

Kevin Girdler has probably had so little work in the last 30 years he is in the ticket office doing it live.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 11 Aug 2021 14:10

NathStPaul
Hendo Not had to phone the ticket office in ages, so pleasantly surprised to hear something other than the usual hold music. Think they've got Sweet Caroline, Ashes, that Kevin Gridler song and Terry and June on loop :)

Still on hold mind...

Kevin Girdler has probably had so little work in the last 30 years he is in the ticket office doing it live.

:D

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 11 Aug 2021 14:10

All done and moved with absolute ease.

7 posts   •   Page 1 of 1