Would you pay more?

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Would you pay more?

by John Smith » 10 Oct 2021 10:30

Are the club still doing the promotion where a season ticker holder can bring a friend to midweek games for a tenner? Don't fancy paying full price for Blackpool

linkenholtroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by linkenholtroyal » 14 Oct 2021 14:36

Jagermesiter1871 How many affordable homes do you think we could fit on the Dome site? Maybe trial that and if it goes well we sell off the West Stand for homes and go from there. Obviously fold the club first though.

Wasn't there a stadium where they built flats in one of the stands and charged insane prices for them to own as they had a permanent box for match days. I do like the idea of sitting watching the game in my boxers on an old sofa and no one could do anything about it. Beer would be cheaper too. have a little BBQ going aswell.

(This may have been a Carlsberg advert now I have come to think of it)

Notts Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Notts Royal » 16 Oct 2021 20:48

It seems that the cheaper the tickets have become, the lower the attendances. Something doesn’t stack up!

Green
Hob Nob Legend

by Green » 16 Oct 2021 21:04

I can't help but think a lot of people have had an enforced break from it and realised they haven't really missed it. The product is poor and is (/was) overpriced. The matchday experience is dire.

An erstwhile nobber and I sometimes muse whether the football creates or just gets in the way of a good day out.