Feyenoord tickets on sale online

Ascension

by Ascension » 10 Jul 2006 23:46

Jay
Mr Angry
Jay
Royal Lady
Jay Ticket booked, 20 points bagged (+ Star membership and 10 points on way) - Not bad, not bad at all.
but you're not exactly going to get very far with 30 royalty points Jay! :wink:

Season ticket renewed (Bday present from the old man) and away ST purchased too (Bday present from in laws - they're not all bad)

I couldn't afford to renew it myself, let alone an away ST as well. Doubt I'll be renewing either for the 2007/08 season though, unless we get a break with some of the debt but we're making ground, finally.

You can't "purchase" an away season ticket; you apply for one, then if accepted, you are billed for the cost of the away ticket as it gets sent to you.

So are your in-laws forking out approx £800 then? spread between August and May? What will they do, reimburse you the dosh?

Or are you, in fact, talking rubbish?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................... tough one that.

My inlaws are paying for my away season ticket. Simple as that really.

Platypuss, name what ever, or however many away games you like, and we'll meet up. :roll:

I think you are missing PP's point Jay...as usual.

CoppeLOLOLed Streets comes to mind :lol:

Jay

by Jay » 10 Jul 2006 23:52

Ascension
Jay
Mr Angry
Jay
Royal Lady
Jay Ticket booked, 20 points bagged (+ Star membership and 10 points on way) - Not bad, not bad at all.
but you're not exactly going to get very far with 30 royalty points Jay! :wink:

Season ticket renewed (Bday present from the old man) and away ST purchased too (Bday present from in laws - they're not all bad)

I couldn't afford to renew it myself, let alone an away ST as well. Doubt I'll be renewing either for the 2007/08 season though, unless we get a break with some of the debt but we're making ground, finally.

You can't "purchase" an away season ticket; you apply for one, then if accepted, you are billed for the cost of the away ticket as it gets sent to you.

So are your in-laws forking out approx £800 then? spread between August and May? What will they do, reimburse you the dosh?

Or are you, in fact, talking rubbish?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................... tough one that.

My inlaws are paying for my away season ticket. Simple as that really.

Platypuss, name what ever, or however many away games you like, and we'll meet up. :roll:

I think you are missing PP's point Jay...as usual.

CoppeLOLOLed Streets comes to mind :lol:

Then fill the void and explain what I'm missing?!

I have no idea what the payment/payments are for away season tickets. My wife rang up about it and went straight back to the in laws as they are happy to pay for it for this season.

:roll:

Tilehurst Road
Location: And yeah I'd like to tell you all my problem, you're not from New York City you're from wok-ingham

by Tilehurst Road » 10 Jul 2006 23:57

Re: Jay's posts

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 10 Jul 2006 23:59

bb0118 Why are you all complaining???

£16 to watch a top European side sounds a bargain to me.

Wow its a friendly, big deal...

I'm with you...............and we do have a very similar points total :wink:

The club needs the money and this is not a bad friendly................circa 18k would be my guess................looking forward to it.

Ascension

by Ascension » 11 Jul 2006 00:01

Platypuss Jay?

Bullshitting?

Never.

CoppeLOLOLed Streets LOL @ me being Jay

Case closed :lol:

Tilehurst Road
Location: And yeah I'd like to tell you all my problem, you're not from New York City you're from wok-ingham

by Tilehurst Road » 11 Jul 2006 00:01

Happy Hunting FLOLower :lol:

Tilehurst Road

by Tilehurst Road » 11 Jul 2006 00:42

Jay

I thought URZZ was having your ST after you offered it for sale on here?

Or are you and URZZ actually the same person?

I also thought you had a self-admitted 'strained' relationship with 'the old man'? Seems odd that someone you don't get on well with would shell out £500 for a birthday present....

Then you claim your wife is going to sort out your AST with the in-laws, despite the fact that you regularly say she's never dealt with RFC and hasn't a clue with any matters when it comes to RFC!

Oh, and isn't your birthday actually in December? I've definately seen an attention seeking thread by yourself wishing yourself a happy birthday - as you actually have no mates despite your outlandish claims- in mid December??

alad
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: The footballing equivalent of a HarLOLem GLOLobetrotter..

by alad » 11 Jul 2006 00:49

The AST can't be paid for all in one go, so seems strange Jay's in laws have set up a direct debit with the club. Not the sort of thing people give for a Birthday present.

I assume the tickets will be sent to the card holder aswell, which means they will have to post the tickets upto Jay which is more hassle.

Very dubious.

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 11 Jul 2006 00:59

alad Very dubious.

Are you daring to suggest that people do not actually post the truth on an internet message board?

:shock:

I will have to reaccess my entire life now.

Jay

by Jay » 11 Jul 2006 01:04

alad The AST can't be paid for all in one go, so seems strange Jay's in laws have set up a direct debit with the club. Not the sort of thing people give for a Birthday present.

I assume the tickets will be sent to the card holder as well, which means they will have to post the tickets upto Jay which is more hassle.

Very dubious.

It's not dubious, Alad. It's my in laws giving me a present, that's all. My wife has done all the chasing about and not me.

Tilehurst Road
Jay

I also thought you had a self-admitted 'strained' relationship with 'the old man'? Seems odd that someone you don't get on well with would shell out £500 for a birthday present....

Then you claim your wife is going to sort out your AST with the in-laws, despite the fact that you regularly say she's never dealt with RFC and hasn't a clue with any matters when it comes to RFC!

Oh, and isn't your birthday actually in December? I've *definately*

seen an attention seeking thread by yourself wishing yourself a happy birthday - as you actually have no mates despite your outlandish claims- in mid December??

1) URZZ is my cousin, he lives in Bristol. But I'm sure you already knew that!

2) I do not have any form of relationship with my mother. I have a good relationship with my father. It's been tested many times but aren't all relationships? I'm sure thought the only thing you've tested at that tender age of yours, is the elastic in your jeans!!

3) I don't recall saying she knows naff all about RFC. Plus it's only a f**king phone call to the club and she knows all she needs to know about ST/AST.

4) Birthday is late July, always has been!

5) Would you like a bedtime story?

*Definitely* HTH

Tilehurst Road

by Tilehurst Road » 11 Jul 2006 01:14

Jay
alad The AST can't be paid for all in one go, so seems strange Jay's in laws have set up a direct debit with the club. Not the sort of thing people give for a Birthday present.

I assume the tickets will be sent to the card holder as well, which means they will have to post the tickets upto Jay which is more hassle.

Very dubious.

It's not dubious, Alad. It's my in laws giving me a present, that's all. My wife has done all the chasing about and not me.

Tilehurst Road
Jay

Oh, and isn't your birthday actually in December? I've *definately*

seen an attention seeking thread by yourself wishing yourself a happy birthday - as you actually have no mates despite your outlandish claims- in mid December??

1) URZZ is my cousin, he lives in Bristol. But I'm sure you already knew that!

2) I do not have any form of relationship with my mother. I have a good relationship with my father. It's been tested many times but aren't all relationships? I'm sure thought the only thing you've tested at that tender age of yours, is the elastic in your jeans!!

3) I don't recall saying she knows naff all about RFC. Plus it's only a f**king phone call to the club and she knows all she needs to know about ST/AST.

4) Birthday is late July, always has been!

5) Would you like a bedtime story?

*Definitely* HTH

:lol:

Sorry but I don't live next door to Albanians or shop in Tesco so I've NEVER encountered a pair of jeans with elastic in them...though your familiarity with them seems to tell a story of it's own. :lol:

Who's relationship isn't strained between them and their father? Ummm, let me think- EVERYONE I KNOW. And I've hardly lived a sheltered life in a Kibbutz :lol:

Jay

by Jay » 11 Jul 2006 01:19

Dear God! Where did I say my relationship with my father was strained?

Tilehurst Road

by Tilehurst Road » 11 Jul 2006 01:20

Jay Dear God! Where did I say my relationship with my father was strained?

"2) I do not have any form of relationship with my mother. I have a good relationship with my father. It's been tested many times but aren't all relationships?"

Exactly what did you mean by tested then? :roll:

Jay

by Jay » 11 Jul 2006 09:59

Tilehurst Road
Jay Dear God! Where did I say my relationship with my father was strained?

"2) I do not have any form of relationship with my mother. I have a good relationship with my father. It's been tested many times but aren't all relationships?"

Exactly what did you mean by tested then? :roll:

Exactly that, tested. The poor bloke went through a divorce, lost everything, almost became an alcoholic and gradually built it all up again. I had to carry him for years when he should have been carrying me (14 at the time)! If anything it brought us closer than many parent/child relationships.

HTH

Back to topic!