Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

New campaign

by LWJ » 16 Mar 2010 09:58

I read this here;
http://www.independentmillwall.com/phpB ... =1&t=97581
Their site is here;
http://www.susd.vitalfootball.co.uk/for ... y-view.asp

Its about safe standing areas for those to lazy to look :)

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

Re: New campaign

by Silver Fox » 16 Mar 2010 10:44

So it's not really a new campaign then?

AF2

by AF2 » 16 Mar 2010 11:16

lowerwestjnr
Its about safe standing areas for those to lazy to look :)

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 16 Mar 2010 14:34

I might start a new campaign - STOP PICKING ON WOMEN AND CHECKING THEIR HANDBAGS YOU MISERABLE STEWARD BARSTEWARDS.

Or something like that.

EVERY fecking week they have a good old nose in my handbag. Do they stop any men and search them or their pockets. NO. I'm nearly 50 years old ffs - do I LOOK as though I'm going to start a fight with a group of away fans or throw something onto the pitch at a ref?

It's sexist and if stewards randomly searched loads of blokes, I'd not have such a problem with it, but I've never seen our stewards search any male fans in East Stand entrance.

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 16 Mar 2010 14:36

Royal Lady I might start a new campaign - STOP PICKING ON WOMEN AND CHECKING THEIR HANDBAGS YOU MISERABLE STEWARD BARSTEWARDS.

Or something like that.

EVERY fecking week they have a good old nose in my handbag. Do they stop any men and search them or their pockets. NO. I'm nearly 50 years old ffs - do I LOOK as though I'm going to start a fight with a group of away fans or throw something onto the pitch at a ref?

It's sexist and if stewards randomly searched loads of blokes, I'd not have such a problem with it, but I've never seen our stewards search any male fans in East Stand entrance.

Try putting your stuff in your pockets then? 8)

Sarah Star
Hob Nob Regular

by Sarah Star » 16 Mar 2010 14:37

I always like to stick something vaguely suspicious in my handbag, just so they don't feel their time has been wasted. My favourite so far is a hot meat pie wrapped up in a carrier bag, but I'm open to better suggestions.

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 16 Mar 2010 14:38

Sarah Star I always like to stick something vaguely suspicious in my handbag, just so they don't feel their time has been wasted. My favourite so far is a hot meat pie wrapped up in a carrier bag, but I'm open to better suggestions.

A small hedgehog.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 16 Mar 2010 14:42

Winchester Royal
Royal Lady I might start a new campaign - STOP PICKING ON WOMEN AND CHECKING THEIR HANDBAGS YOU MISERABLE STEWARD BARSTEWARDS.

Or something like that.

I do that sometimes now, depending on what coat I'm wearing. I'm going to sail through tonight with a brick in my pocket.

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 16 Mar 2010 14:43

Royal Lady
Winchester Royal

Or something like that.

I do that sometimes now, depending on what coat I'm wearing. I'm going to sail through tonight with a brick in my pocket.

Try the hedgehog in the handbag trick.

They won't know what's hit them.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 16 Mar 2010 15:24

RL wear a hip flask.

Sarah Star
Hob Nob Regular

by Sarah Star » 16 Mar 2010 15:42

One of my mates brings a flask of tea/coffee laced with various liquers. Apparently, you could smell the brandy for several rows above and below.

Gloria Gooner
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Gloria Gooner » 16 Mar 2010 15:54

Never have my bag checked in the North stand. Usually pop to M&S on the station before the game and a couple of times I've had bottles of wine in my shopping, Last week for all 3 games I had a screwdriver in my bag.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 16 Mar 2010 15:56

Gloria Gooner Never have my bag checked in the North stand. Usually pop to M&S on the station before the game and a couple of times I've had bottles of wine in my shopping, Last week for all 3 games I had a screwdriver in my bag.

It's better to use a corkscrew TBH. :shock:

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 16 Mar 2010 16:02

royalexile
Gloria Gooner Never have my bag checked in the North stand. Usually pop to M&S on the station before the game and a couple of times I've had bottles of wine in my shopping, Last week for all 3 games I had a screwdriver in my bag.

:lol:

I can only assume, in that case, that Sarah and I look like a couple of hooligans. :roll:

Gloria Gooner
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Gloria Gooner » 16 Mar 2010 16:26

royalexile

I meant the cocktail of course.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 16 Mar 2010 18:28

Or something like that.

LOL. I take a bag when I go usually, and it's always searched. But it's always mega halfhearted. The guy didn't even ask me to open it last time. Just stick an enormous dildo on top of the stuff in your handbag. I bet they stop searching and give it back straight away!

Maquisard

by Maquisard » 16 Mar 2010 19:12

Ian Royal

Or something like that.

LOL. I take a bag when I go usually, and it's always searched. But it's always mega halfhearted. The guy didn't even ask me to open it last time. Just stick an enormous dildo on top of the stuff in your handbag. I bet they stop searching and give it back straight away!

Just as long as you don't get it muddled with the hedgehog later... :(

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 16 Mar 2010 19:57

hedgehog?

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 16 Mar 2010 19:58

Ian Royal hedgehog?

Better than a rabbit by all accounts, small pricks, but plenty of them

Sarah Star
Hob Nob Regular

by Sarah Star » 16 Mar 2010 23:51

Didn't have my handbag searched at all this game. Could have smuggled a large hedgehog in had I wanted to.