LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

8640 posts
South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

Re: LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

by South Coast Royal » 01 Dec 2020 12:15

With Milner now out and Thiago out at least until the New Year things really aren't looking that bright for Liverpool at the moment.
With Fabinho having to play at the back because of the reckless action of that clown Pickford there is some bite missing from a midfield that also has no Keita nor Shaquiri.

It does mean that Curtis Jones will get more game time than he might not have had which has to be good for his progression.

With tonight's big game coming up v Ajax it will be up to the star-studded front line to do the business again and hopefully none of them will get injured as Liverpool go in search of yet another European Cup and to kick on from being only joint leaders in the Premier League.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 01 Dec 2020 12:17

South Coast Royal With Milner now out and Thiago out at least until the New Year things really aren't looking that bright for Liverpool at the moment.
With Fabinho having to play at the back because of the reckless action of that clown Pickford there is some bite missing from a midfield that also has no Keita nor Shaquiri.

It does mean that Curtis Jones will get more game time than he might not have had which has to be good for his progression.

With tonight's big game coming up v Ajax it will be up to the star-studded front line to do the business again and hopefully none of them will get injured as Liverpool go in search of yet another European Cup and to kick on from being only joint leaders in the Premier League.

You lot are fcuked. Lovely to see.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 01 Dec 2020 14:07

Old Man Andrews
South Coast Royal With Milner now out and Thiago out at least until the New Year things really aren't looking that bright for Liverpool at the moment.

This journalist commented back in Sept that LFC were likely to pick up a number of muscle injuries due to caffeine overdosing cycles etc

http://backpagefootball.com/why-liverpo ... on/126313/

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 01 Dec 2020 14:25

BR0B0T
Old Man Andrews

This journalist commented back in Sept that LFC were likely to pick up a number of muscle injuries due to caffeine overdosing cycles etc

That doesn't account for Van Dyke and Thiago being physically assaulted and badly damaged by 2 Everton players so if they win the league again I guess it will have to be against all the odds, caffeine et al.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 01 Dec 2020 14:26

South Coast Royal
BR0B0T
Old Man Andrews You lot are fcuked. Lovely to see.

That doesn't account for Van Dyke and Thiago being physically assaulted and badly damaged by 2 Everton players so if they win the league again I guess it will have to be against all the odds, caffeine et al.

Physically assaulted :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You're the biggest pussy on the planet. No wonder you are petrified of me.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 01 Dec 2020 14:53

South Coast Royal
BR0B0T
Old Man Andrews You lot are fcuked. Lovely to see.

He may have been able to recover faster, he may not have sustained so much damage etc

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 01 Dec 2020 15:05

Catching up for going an entire season without any key players injured last year then :wink:

I was going to bring up whether getting rid of Lallana and Lovren was now a mistake but if your problems are primarily injury related, not sure Lallana would be the man to solve the problem :lol:

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 01 Dec 2020 15:17

URZZZZ

Catching up for going an entire season without any key players injured last year then :wink:

I was going to bring up whether getting rid of Lallana and Lovren was now a mistake but if your problems are primarily injury related, not sure Lallana would be the man to solve the problem :lol:

They did quite well with injuries/ suspensions last season.
Mane only missed 3 League games
Salah 4
but:-
Henderson 8
Alisson 9
Gomez 10
Lallana 23
This season there have already been a considerable number of absentees so to be joint top at this time is good news for them, not the rest, as the best is probably still to come.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 08 Dec 2020 20:57

You know what is quote mind-blowing? Looking at what fans of "Big 6" clubs tweet about.

Some Liverpool trash twitter account claiming interest in Mbappe is real and that he wants to join. Comments underneath reckon they can get him for 120 million on 200k a week.

One of the best players in the world at one of the richest clubs in the world for that..

When he is on 400k a week with his almost 50% taxes paid by the club. Nevermind the fact that that if Liverpool dont pay his taxes he would only* earn 100k a week or so. They genuinely belive he will take a 300k pay cut to join them.

*lol.. only..

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 09 Dec 2020 08:45

NewCorkSeth You know what is quote mind-blowing? Looking at what fans of "Big 6" clubs tweet about.

Some Liverpool trash twitter account claiming interest in Mbappe is real and that he wants to join. Comments underneath reckon they can get him for 120 million on 200k a week.

One of the best players in the world at one of the richest clubs in the world for that..

When he is on 400k a week with his almost 50% taxes paid by the club. Nevermind the fact that that if Liverpool dont pay his taxes he would only* earn 100k a week or so. They genuinely belive he will take a 300k pay cut to join them.

*lol.. only..

Agreed, it is a really weird environment. Just looking at the comments section under their tweets on match day is quite weird/eye opening.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 13 Dec 2020 18:49

dropping points to fuLOLham :lol:

I heard Jota could be out for a while!?!?

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 14 Dec 2020 11:50

BR0B0T dropping points to fuLOLham :lol:

I heard Jota could be out for a while!?!?

Yep, what a terrible season they are having.
Qualified for the next stage of the Champs League, unlike some.
Joint top of our Premier League.
Two situations that some clubs can only dream of.

That along with a few injuries makes the situation even better-I wonder what might happen when everybody is fit.

As for Jota, it looks like a couple of months.

BTW credit to Fulham for having a go and in a game of two halves, the result was about right.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 14 Dec 2020 19:28

I'm kinda glad that LFC are getting injuries and not just for the obvious

A lot of MU fans were slating our medical staff and saying how great yours were last year.

I kept saying that there's just a certain amount of randomness to this kind of thing

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 14 Dec 2020 21:18

I thought it was all because of caffeine?

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 15 Dec 2020 00:25

Silver Fox I thought it was all because of caffeine?

more proof of that...

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2019/07/ ... starbucks/

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 15 Dec 2020 09:02

Brobers after coping reasonably well last season, I have to say you're noticeably not doing so well this.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 15 Dec 2020 14:18

Sanguine Brobers after coping reasonably well last season, I have to say you're noticeably not doing so well this.

either that or I'm just taking the piss

the caffeine thing was something that took me by surprise. Was talking to a few mates who used to play rugby to a decent level (iirc Northampton Colts a while back) and they said they'd bang up a whole tab of pro-plus and red bulls before a game. They'd also take as many painkillers as they could. They attributed part of their 'success' to work rate and the ability to take pain in tackles etc

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 15 Dec 2020 21:38

BR0B0T
Sanguine Brobers after coping reasonably well last season, I have to say you're noticeably not doing so well this.

either that or I'm just taking the piss

the caffeine thing was something that took me by surprise. Was talking to a few mates who used to play rugby to a decent level (iirc Northampton Colts a while back) and they said they'd bang up a whole tab of pro-plus and red bulls before a game. They'd also take as many painkillers as they could. They attributed part of their 'success' to work rate and the ability to take pain in tackles etc

When I played for uni we used to bang codeine and red bull

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 16 Dec 2020 20:02

If spurs win, the title might be theirs to lose if they keep this up

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 16 Dec 2020 21:15

I don't think 'theirs to lose' would really be sensible with 25 games to go and what would be a three point lead.

8640 posts