LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

8632 posts
BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

by BR0B0T » 21 Feb 2021 16:04

Silver Fox
BR0B0T
Jinx No feelings for Liverpool one way or the other - never a penalty. DCL knees him in the back of the head and falls over, what is Alexander Arnold supposed to do, roll away from the action like rugby?

he then tries to trip him so defo a pen

Surely the first offence is the one that gets penalised? In which case CL’s dive gets pulled up, then the kick to Trent’s head, then the dive as a result of that, so maybe the 4th offence is Trent’s leg coming up as a reaction to being kicked in the head.

Although given the ref didn’t look at the replay long enough to see all that maybe he’d just FF’d to the last bit?

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 21 Feb 2021 16:06

Well, it made no difference to the result so whatevs, your obsession with Klopp being on any sort of hot seat is a much worse example of clutching I’d say

At least you didn’t post that Tampax “funny”

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 21 Feb 2021 16:39

Silver Fox Well, it made no difference to the result so whatevs, your obsession with Klopp being on any sort of hot seat is a much worse example of clutching I’d say

he's lost 4 of the last 5 league games, that can't carry on for long

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 21 Feb 2021 17:02

BR0B0T
Silver Fox
BR0B0T
he then tries to trip him so defo a pen

Surely the first offence is the one that gets penalised? In which case CL’s dive gets pulled up, then the kick to Trent’s head, then the dive as a result of that, so maybe the 4th offence is Trent’s leg coming up as a reaction to being kicked in the head.

Although given the ref didn’t look at the replay long enough to see all that maybe he’d just FF’d to the last bit?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 21 Feb 2021 17:46

Orion1871
Jinx No feelings for Liverpool one way or the other - never a penalty. DCL knees him in the back of the head and falls over, what is Alexander Arnold supposed to do, roll away from the action like rugby?

Only biased Manure fans think it was a penalty. Which is probably why the officials did, because as we know from the amount of decisions that go their way, most refs are Manure fans too.

Fernandes would probably be on about three goals this season if it wasn't for the PL officials.

Irony levels off the chart in that post.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 21 Feb 2021 17:57

BR0B0T
Silver Fox Well, it made no difference to the result so whatevs, your obsession with Klopp being on any sort of hot seat is a much worse example of clutching I’d say

he's lost 4 of the last 5 league games, that can't carry on for long

Presumably it can only carry on for 5 games?

Surely a united fan would appreciate more than most that you don’t do short term when it comes to managers?

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 21 Feb 2021 18:59

WoodleyRoyal What I find quite odd is vic doesn’t support Reading. And doesn’t live here either, so the question is why does he frequent this forum at all.

Born in Reading and lived there for 24 years but family connections with Liverpool so have always had a strong interest in the club
and followed them in the late 60s and early 70s (before kids were around) when they played in the Midlands and the South.

Have only been a Reading season ticket holder for just over 40 years (didn't have a season ticket before then) and have seen about 1500 of their games and travelled maybe around 100,000 miles or so watching them so I would have thought I qualify for this board.
Oh and my younger brother, my son, my daughter and two of my grand-daughters have all been season ticket holders as well so you could say that our family has invested heavily in the club.
My missus also came to one game-the Simod Cup Final-were you there?

Still, it takes a poster who lives out in the sticks away from Reading to pontificate on whether somebody should be allowed to post on a forum open to all.

What I find odd is that there are posters on the site that don't even go to Reading games-are you one of those, newbie?

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 21 Feb 2021 19:14

Twice in less than 24 hours top work vic.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 21 Feb 2021 19:16

South Coast Royal
WoodleyRoyal What I find quite odd is vic doesn’t support Reading. And doesn’t live here either, so the question is why does he frequent this forum at all.

Born in Reading and lived there for 24 years but family connections with Liverpool so have always had a strong interest in the club
and followed them in the late 60s and early 70s (before kids were around) when they played in the Midlands and the South.

Have only been a Reading season ticket holder for just over 40 years (didn't have a season ticket before then) and have seen about 1500 of their games and travelled maybe around 100,000 miles or so watching them so I would have thought I qualify for this board.
Oh and my younger brother, my son, my daughter and two of my grand-daughters have all been season ticket holders as well so you could say that our family has invested heavily in the club.
My missus also came to one game-the Simod Cup Final-were you there?

Still, it takes a poster who lives out in the sticks away from Reading to pontificate on whether somebody should be allowed to post on a forum open to all.

What I find odd is that there are posters on the site that don't even go to Reading games-are you one of those, newbie?

Miscalculated- the mileage is more like 200,000-i forgot the return journeys.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 21 Feb 2021 19:17

WoodleyRoyal Twice in less than 24 hours top work vic.

So, what's your interest in Reading FC or Liverpool?

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 21 Feb 2021 19:38

South Coast Royal
WoodleyRoyal Twice in less than 24 hours top work vic.

So, what's your interest in Reading FC or Liverpool?

Born in Reading, season ticket holder from Elm Park days up until the Stam season when my second child was born, he has special needs so I stopped going after then. Father is from Liverpool and is Everton fan.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 21 Feb 2021 20:05

South Coast Royal What I find odd is that there are posters on the site that don't even go to Reading games-are you one of those, newbie?
Whilst not finding it ‘odd’ I often wonder (and most definately not in a derogatory way) what the likes of Tulip, Brobot etc are even doing here?

They seem to show no interest in what RFC are up to, yet frequent a RFC based website...

......everybody's welcome...nice to have them aboard....we even had ‘so-called’ Walsall fan Saddlersbabe on AE :) once upon a time.

Guess AE is a cosy welcoming platform..... :?

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 21 Feb 2021 20:23

AthleticoSpizz
South Coast Royal What I find odd is that there are posters on the site that don't even go to Reading games-are you one of those, newbie?
Whilst not finding it ‘odd’ I often wonder (and most definately not in a derogatory way) what the likes of Tulip, Brobot etc are even doing here?

They seem to show no interest in what RFC are up to, yet frequent a RFC based website...

......everybody's welcome...nice to have them aboard....we even had ‘so-called’ Walsall fan Saddlersbabe on AE :) once upon a time.

Guess AE is a cosy welcoming platform..... :?

Mrs is from Reading. We were living here in (some of) the Coppell era so went to a load of games, mostly prem (JLC style) tbf.

p.s. United have been utter shite

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 21 Feb 2021 21:30

Hendo
Orion1871

Only biased Manure fans think it was a penalty. Which is probably why the officials did, because as we know from the amount of decisions that go their way, most refs are Manure fans too.

Fernandes would probably be on about three goals this season if it wasn't for the PL officials.

No idea what you're talking about.

What I do know is that Fernandes should be renamed Penandes.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 22 Feb 2021 00:52

Orion1871
Hendo
Orion1871

No idea what you're talking about.

What I do know is that Fernandes should be renamed Penandes.

United were getting an obscene level of penalties, some being dubious but can’t say I’ve really noticed them getting that many in the last couple of months

Don’t think Klopp (and Mourinho to a lesser extent) whinging about it every so often has helped United actually, seems to be a bit of a coincidence in them mentioning it and United slightly being shafted by VAR...

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 26 Feb 2021 11:04

Henderson out for 8-10 weeks which is more damaging news for Liverpool

With more and more injuries, you have to question their chances of hitting the top 4 although in theory they do have two routes as they’re pretty much through to the QF of the CL too

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 26 Feb 2021 12:53

On the plus side Jota and Virgil back in training

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 28 Feb 2021 23:16

Good win for the mighty reds. The start of the turnaround.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 28 Feb 2021 23:43

Orion1871 Good win for the mighty reds. The start of the turnaround.

Fcuk off to a bin dippers web site.

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 28 Feb 2021 23:51

leon
Orion1871 Good win for the mighty reds. The start of the turnaround.

Fcuk off to a bin dippers web site.

No

8632 posts